Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid (49796 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off 'Anoti' Dance Step While Performing In Minnesota, USA. VIDEO / World Wizkid Day: Fans Eulogise Music Star On Twitter / Wizkid Sells Out Skyway Theatre In Minnesota, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Shakushaku1(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
whatever.

Take corrections and verify stuffs bfor spewing bile and hate everywia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Shakushaku1(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2018
American8:
You Nigerians are silly, primitive and stupid. Its shocking how most people here believed this crap. Jay z, Kanye west, whiz kalifa, Justin Bieber, drake etc have never entertained the thoughts of such arrogance. Then enters your wizkid from Africa.

Notable African musicians we know:
1) Akon, Senegal, with over 1 billion combined views of his YouTube music videos.
2)Rudeboy pquaure, Nigeria, with over 500 million combined views of his YouTube music videos.
3]Davido, Nigeria, over 300 million combined views of his YouTube music videos.
Wizkid still less than 200 million combined views.

This fraudulent letter was even written on wizkid's letterhead. Stupid Nigerians.

Your pain just start.. Niggeh counting YouTube views.. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Boyooosa(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2018
Frog can see clearer now...
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Kaybaba5(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2018
momodub:
It's fake

See doubting Thomas..
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by babtaima(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2018
ekanDamie:
Even jayz does not have a day. Its wizkid DAT will now have.

I don't even know what wizkid sings that trips y'all. Tho I know he's definitely in high places
Remove his name off your dirty mouth then. you're a nobody..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2018
American8:
[s]You Nigerians are silly, primitive and stupid. Its shocking how most people here believed this crap. Jay z, Kanye west, whiz kalifa, Justin Bieber, drake etc have never entertained the thoughts of such arrogance. Then enters your wizkid from Africa.

Notable African musicians we know:
1) Akon, Senegal, with over 1 billion combined views of his YouTube music videos.
2)Rudeboy pquaure, Nigeria, with over 500 million combined views of his YouTube music videos.
3]Davido, Nigeria, over 300 million combined views of his YouTube music videos.
Wizkid still less than 200 million combined views.

This fraudulent letter was even written on wizkid's letterhead. Stupid Nigerians. [/s]

Dumbass for calling Nigerians stupid.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/401006-minnesota-governor-establishes-statewide-beyonce-and-jay-z-day

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2018
ekanDamie:

I don't even know what wizkid sings that trips y'all. Tho I know he's definitely in high places

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by alukstea(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Too bad I’m not gonna give you attention today.

What’s painful about my comment ? Saying everyday is Davido day ?

No cause for comparison both are doing well in their lane in their space. The sky is big enough you know ?

It’s Monday morning Sister get busy please.

Barbieperry:
u sound pained bkos nobody even mentioned it... Dat means u know d truth deep within u
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by STILESGANG: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2018
ekanDamie:

Even the great Michael Jackson does not have a day.I don't know which is more stupid,wizkid that posted this stupid news or his silly fans that believed it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by GoggleB(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2018
lokobyforch:

Are u a FOOL?
You are a fool
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by IloveToMess: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2018
skillz111:
Well I saw the video evidence what else do you people need.
Give me the video link.
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by GetCofOProperty: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2018
Could this be true? A governor descending so low? Maybe our president then should have declared Beyounce or 50 Cent day when they each visited Nigeria. grin grin

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Olaboderahman: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2018
Haterz wee say its nuh true now
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by pipiw: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2018
thats wus'up...more glory man

LEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by LordNapoleon: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
STILESGANG:
Even the great Michael Jackson does not have a day.I don't know which is more stupid,wizkid that posted this stupid news or his silly fans that believed it
I see no difference between Buharists and Wizkid fans.
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by TEYA: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2018
And Jim Iyke is here claiming wetin him no get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Her Friends; Calls Them 'fresh Fish' / Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.