Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite (38026 Views)

Oyo SUBEB Recruitment CBT Results 2024 Is Out, Fixes Cut-off Mark / Ondo State TESCOM Recruitment CBT Exams Portal 2024 / 2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Nationwide Fixed For June 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2019
Rotex111:
I want to suggest we should start using this forum to discuss new business idea and opportunities
wait till the recruitment is over..! stop being negative..! or created ur own group..!
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2019
NokiaN8:

wait till the recruitment is over..! stop being negative..! or created ur own group..!
U always respond to my post as if we are fighting , my suggestion will not disturb the recruitment, it will not disturb u been employed at Aaua.All of us cannot be employed by Aaua. I'm a graduate of Aaua, two of my siblings are working there as a lecturer ,I know what is going on. u can check the thread i av never give any false information. next list will be tougher than the first list, the VC himself is highly pressurised because who is who are lobbying on daily basis. If u are mouthed u may make the list. Even the list already released only 40% on the list pass tru the interview. so mr positive go and lobby if u are still expecting from Aaua . I have to unfollow this thread because of ur harsh responses to my comments

2 Likes

Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rotex111:
U always respond to my post as if we are fighting , my suggestion will not disturb the recruitment, it will not disturb u been employed at Aaua.All of us cannot be employed by Aaua. I'm a graduate of Aaua, two of my siblings are working there as a lecturer ,I know what is going on. u can check the thread i av never give any false information. next list will be tougher than the first list, the VC himself is highly pressurised because who is who are lobbying on daily basis. If u are mouthed u may make the list. Even the list already released only 40% on the list pass tru the interview. so mr positive go and lobby if u are still expecting from Aaua . I have to unfollow this thread because of ur harsh responses to my comments
Since u have people there, then paste the list u said they have pasted... let us see it.. Also so far what i had is those with P.hd list...
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rotex111:
Since u have people there, then paste the list u said they have pasted... let us see it.. Also so far what i had is those who applied with P.hd list... Assistant lecturer list not yet out.. But try get your younger one to snap the list for us here
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Joy83(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
NokiaN8:

Since u have people there, then paste the list u said they have pasted... let us see it.. Also so far what i had is those who applied with P.hd list... Assistant lecturer list not yet out.. But try get your younger one to snap the list for us here
SMH
It is absolutely irrelevant if you believe or not, but let me drop this while I am still anticipating for offer too.
In the same department where I applied to, 4 people (3 out of which 3 are my friends) have already resumed as Assistant Lecturer there. The 3 I know were called at different time to pick up the offer letter. So no list was pasted in their case I know about.

Best of luck to rest of us!

1 Like

Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Joy83:

SMH
It is absolutely irrelevant if you believe or not, but let me drop this while I am still anticipating for offer too.
In the same department where I applied to, 4 people (3 out of which 3 are my friends) have already resumed as Assistant Lecturer there. The 3 I know were called at different time to pick up the offer letter. So no list was pasted in their case I know about.

Best of luck to rest of us!
OK..sounds better where they also shortlisted for interview then? ..
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Joy83(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
NokiaN8:

OK..sounds better where they also shortlisted for interview then? ..
One of my friends who was among the first 2 to be called for offer letter resumed early June.
He was not shortlisted for the interview because he scored less than 40 in the CBT. But the rest did interview.

Best regards!
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by mykepeter(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Joy83:

One of my friends who was among the first 2 to be called for offer letter resumed early June.
He was not shortlisted for the interview because he scored less than 40 in the CBT. But the rest did interview.

Best regards!

Please which department are they? Because I heard some departments has no candidate in this current list, to be precise our own department human kinetics and health education. I was told nobody has been shortlisted in the department.
Does that mean some departments has not be done?
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2019
those there should please snap the list.., thanks
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Donpenny(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hmmm. I don't mean to attack anyone belief or psych but the bitter true is that some people have resume to work. I leave in the university host community and I have a neighbor who confidentially told me he have resumed to office . This is Nigeria brother referral is the surest link to get a job not merit anymore

1 Like

Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
any news, snap the list.. let see
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2019
NokiaN8:

Mr Positive, any news about the recruitment?

1 Like

Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
hummm, I guess all is over..! every1 shud proceed for further studies...
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by ksbusari(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
I think the school contacts successful candidates. Or is there any other means candidates can know his/her employment status. I have a brother who succeeded in the test and interview bt avn't been called.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. / PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard / FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA Recruitments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.