Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Funny Email - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Email (686 Views)

I Don Return! Email Wahala! === Lucky's Jokes Collection / Email From Hell: / God's Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Email by vachiston: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2010
here's an email from those online scammers and the response i gave,

How are you ? I guess you are fine and living good. my name is Princa. a beautiful young girl. I saw your profile from (nairaland.com)and I'm really interesting to know you and establish a serious relationship with you. I wanna be your friend for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are like clothes without them you feel naked!I guess am right.I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, If this is okay by you feel free to contact me as to enable us get to know each other better and please don't ignore my request thanks. Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness. please write me direct to my private email address and i will give you my picture thanks. best regards Princa. princabugiba AT hotmail.co.uk

hi princabee wow! you are right friendship cannot be touched its felt. love how you broke it down there. anyway i was wondering if you could assist me, you see my dad was a prince,general,former president,businessman and religious leader in the former kingdom of zamunda. anyway to cut the long story short i own the country but need about $300,000 to collect the paperwork and C of O from the current president who has assured me that he would hand over the country to me once i have the money. Being generous i am willing to give you $400 million dollars as soon as i get the "keys" to the country so to speak. look forward to hearing from you P.S i'll be happy to send you some pictures of me on the throne and with my dad "king Jaffe" and queen aeoleon and myself Akeem. Regards prince Akeem Joffer

needless to say the buffoon didnt bother to reply (yet)
Re: Funny Email by StudioCFR(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
Still searching for the joke.
Re: Funny Email by EfemenaXY: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2010
Lol

different levels of Yahoo-Yahoo smartness

Nice1 @Poster smiley
Re: Funny Email by nellaluv(f): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ha Ha Ha!!!
NEXT!!!!
Re: Funny Email by stormm: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2010
Studio CFR:

shocked shocked shocked Really?
Re: Funny Email by stormm: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2010
If u have ever received any of these stupid mails, you'll appreciate the joke. Poster, good one.
Re: Funny Email by vachiston: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2010
Studio CFR:

would be a waste of time if i have to explain it to you but my reply was a subtle reference to the movie "coming to america", but since you didnt get it now worries.

Let me guess you search for the jokes in frasier too or do you only get fart jokes

(1) (Reply)

You Cant Believe This / Stay In Us / Na Whaaaaa Oo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.