Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,001 members, 7,987,588 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? (378 Views)

Nigeria's Highest GDP Rate (4.21%) From 2015-2019 Was Our Lowest (1999-2015) / Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan / Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by Masogemstones(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2018
My Fellow Nigerians:

Look at the Nigeria Economy and the policies driving it?
Take a look at the Security situations and Security architectures!
Be honest about the ethnic diversities and socio-ethnic challenges.
Do not forget Industrialization and Agro-alied
Health care,
Governance,
Political Structure,
In Fact:
If you were Buharri...What would you have done differently from 2015?
Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by emmie14: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2018
I will handover to a lively person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by Mariangeles(f): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2018
I would have been open minded to new ideas that'll take this nation to a whole new level.
I would have worked with youths bursting with enthusiasm .
I would have made huge impact in the lives of the people.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by Okoroawusa: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2018
Absolutely Nothing!

He is doing exactly the reason I voted him and that is;laying a new foundation for the Nigeria of my dreams after 16yrs of locust n cankerworms infestation.

SAI BABA!
Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by socialmediaman: 6:48am On Oct 10, 2018
I don’t see what he could’ve done differently, he didn’t know any better, he didn’t have what it takes to govern Nigeria.

But as per what he could’ve done ahead of 2019? Maybe hand over to VP Osibaba and bow out. That could’ve probably meant he acknowledged his inadequacies and failures! And it’s more honorable to fail and give way for others than fight and be disgraced
Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by shugabasbn: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2018
Will sack myself, abrogate the National assembly esp senator, ban all the former governor from contesting for any post and probe all the top military heads.
Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by mrvitalis(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2018
shugabasbn:
Will sack myself, abrogate the National assembly esp senator, ban all the former governor from contesting for any post and probe all the top military heads.
Obviously you don't know even what the power of the president is no wonder you talk anyhow
Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by kolafolabi(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2018
I would have handed power to Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by Lawalatm: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2018
Just be a President to all without tribalism, nepotism, ethnic hatred and favoritism...... just be a Nigerian President rather than a regional president. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by Masogemstones(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Dose this mean that all we do shout....this and that, this and that...No sound political ideology. No sound vision for the nation. Are different from who we voted?
Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by ajani2311: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2018
God bless the moderator for this intellectual question,all the answers above has clearly shown that most people do not really know what they want from the president.all we do here is yo argue and insult the office of the president,governing is more complex than all what we all think ,I'm sure captains of industries and family men will know what I am talking of.please if we need to criticize let it be a constructive criticism
Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2018
The question is, what has be even done

Buhari just wanted power at ALL cost without having any idea of how to run a complex country like Nigeria both THEN and NOW!

Perhaps he would have performed better in a sharia country as a sharia president !

Nigeria needs someone with vast experience!

He should resign honourably or be kicked out disgracefully in 2019!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2018
ajani2311:
God bless the moderator for this intellectual question,all the answers above has clearly shown that most people do not really know what they want from the president.all we do here is yo argue and insult the office of the president,governing is more complex than all what we all think ,I'm sure captains of industries and family men will know what I am talking of.please if we need to criticize let it be a constructive criticism

@ bolded so Buhari did not know about that before calling his predecessor clueless bah

He didn't know about the complexity then neither did he know about it now undecided

What what business does he have seeking re-election again

You can pity him all you want but never again as a president in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Buharri...what Would You Have Done Differently From 2015? by Modarun(m): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Call for a national reconsciliation conference, wherr regions can come and discuss what they feel is their problems. Then after reconscing everyone, you go to work on constructing flagship project immediately. Flagship as in immediate reconstructiin of Lagos-Ibadan express way, Second Niger bridge. .Dredging of the Niger Benue River , expansion of the ports in the Niger delta and commercializibg them. these project will endire people to him. but instead he took 6months to appoint people everyine knew would make the list, so why all the wait?

(1) (Reply)

2019: Aggrieved APGA Guber Aspirants Protest Senator Araraume’s Emergence In Imo / NEWS2019: Buhari Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Atiku / Apc Appoints Lanre Issa-onilu As New Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.