Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,684 members, 7,938,079 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

That Cuppy's 'wack' Is The Best I've Listened To Lately! She's Superb! (see Why) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That Cuppy's 'wack' Is The Best I've Listened To Lately! She's Superb! (see Why) (739 Views)

My Man Is Obsessed With Me, Get You A Man Like That” – Cuppy Tells Ladies / Bbnaija: Have You Seen Princess Lately? She Is Now Slim, Beautiful And Sophistic / Charly Boy: "Pregnant Linda Ikeji Listened To My Advice To Forget Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Cuppy's 'wack' Is The Best I've Listened To Lately! She's Superb! (see Why) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Have you listened to this music?

Did you listened to that part she said 'oluwacuppy ni mi'?

Did you know what kind of music that is?

This is a typical African music, that's Afro Highlife! well I really don't know if the 'indomie' generations will understand this.

Have you ever been at a gathering of 10-20 people, where one musician is entertaining them?
well, I followed my father to many of these shows in the 90's and realised it was appreciated by our old folks!

Cuppy is actually bringing a good vibe and needs our support, forget she is 'Omo baba olowo'.
This kind of music invites foreigners to the land, have you listened to a 'samba' music?

Did you see those African element in it?
Cuppy only erred here by not involving that 'agbamole' drum and some 'sekere'.

This kind of music is the one of Legendary Dipo Sodipo. Those born in the late 80's and early 90's will understand more!

Whoever gave or encouraged her to such music.....

We have not really done well when it comes to the real African Highlife. Those on ground are much of African Language!

my advice to Cuppy is that, she should improve on her composure on stage!

Her voice to should have clarity and devoid of those 'bass'!
She did well, such genre of music should be encouraged! I realised she got bashed really, but I think she doesn't know the right customers to sell her 'wack' to! Not those indomie children bashing her! she should target educated Elites/ over 30's will appreciate her better.

well I'm a music lover. Ranging from country musics and African HIGHLIFE. I'm pretty sure there are rooms for amendments. To tell the truth, She really got some talents there and I think it's so unfair to compare her to Speed Darlington!

see the skit she dropped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCu1qZl83eQ

Drabeey wrote this
Re: That Cuppy's 'wack' Is The Best I've Listened To Lately! She's Superb! (see Why) by Realname: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Shut up

2 Likes

Re: That Cuppy's 'wack' Is The Best I've Listened To Lately! She's Superb! (see Why) by izzou(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2018
grin

To each, his own

I'm no hater, but Cuppy cannot sing. You can tag people as haters or trolls, but that's just the truth. Her songs are wack

Even the Green light with Tecno made waves because of Tecno. He did the beats and stole the show from the owner. A first time listener will love it because of Tecno, not because of Cuppy

She may be a good DJ (I'm not a fan of them) but let's stop talking as if people hate her because she's rich. When Davido released his song with Naeto C, it was a hit. And he moved on. Davido was from a rich background.

Cuppy is whack. Currency is an apology

Please, it's my opinion. It doesn't matter to Cuppy cool

2 Likes

Re: That Cuppy's 'wack' Is The Best I've Listened To Lately! She's Superb! (see Why) by ominilongest(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2018
In cuppys voice....

If u no sabi, make u go sabi grin grin angry
Re: That Cuppy's 'wack' Is The Best I've Listened To Lately! She's Superb! (see Why) by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2018
izzou:
grin

To each, his own

I'm no hater, but Cuppy cannot sing. You can tag people as haters or trolls, but that's just the truth. Her songs are wack

Even the Green light with Tecno made waves because of Tecno. He did the beats and stole the show from the owner. A first time listener will love it because of Tecno, not because of Cuppy

She may be a good DJ (I'm not a fan of them) but let's stop talking as if people hate her because she's rich. When Davido released his song with Naeto C, it was a hit. And he moved on. Davido was from a rich background.

Re: That Cuppy's 'wack' Is The Best I've Listened To Lately! She's Superb! (see Why) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018
izzou:
grin

To each, his own

I think you're wrong sir. Truly, her musics ain't to reckon with, but I'm actually talking about this music here, it has a good genre. I think all she needs is to improve on her music composure, hiring a pro shouldn't be a problem to her!
Re: That Cuppy's 'wack' Is The Best I've Listened To Lately! She's Superb! (see Why) by izzou(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Drabeey:

I think you're wrong sir. Truly, her musics ain't to reckon with, but I'm actually talking about this music here, it has a good genre. I think all she needs is to improve on her music composure, hiring a pro shouldn't be a problem to her!

It is the composure that make one a good musician. A good producer will give you a good beat and genre. The onus lies on what the musician can do with it

1 Like

Re: That Cuppy's 'wack' Is The Best I've Listened To Lately! She's Superb! (see Why) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2018
izzou:

It is the composure that make one a good musician. A good producer will give you a good beat and genre. The onus lies on what the musician can do with it

The good thing here is that she has a good genre!

She need to make amends and I'm sure her music will fly just like ASA's music did!
Re: That Cuppy's 'wack' Is The Best I've Listened To Lately! She's Superb! (see Why) by izzou(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2018
Drabeey:

The good thing here is that she has a good genre!

She need to make amends and I'm sure her music will fly just like ASA's music did!

Asa ke? grin

Drabeey, you want start this morning baa grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away - Nigerian Model, Adetutu / Seyi Shay Gives Hardworking Fan A Surprise Date / Change Your Brain If You Have One – Simi Fires Back On A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.