Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,935 members, 7,931,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video (55553 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Built2last: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Chai
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Racoon(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Truly speaking the passiveness of the Nigerian masses is the sole our leaders have continued to trample us continuously.However, a great awakening have begin already.

1 Like

Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by HeyCorleone(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
1stCitizen:
This one is not a soldier joor. See the fake weapon serial number. Nigerian army does not write the weapon serial numbers like that. Very easy to get army uniforms these days like Evans did. Even the weapon does not look like standard army issue.

This is another disgruntled Ipob youth

When one speaks the truth, irrespective of tribe, they are "disgruntled ipob youths".

Honestly y'all don't think well. You hate these people but don't want to grant them political independence, because you know once you do, it's over for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
Head of the family

so okada man carry you for your village, you come de take photo of his head? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by dapsin999(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Don't blame the young man.

1 Like

Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by IrokoOluwere: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
HeyCorleone:

Oh so you believe your vote counts? That it's the amount of people who voted that'd decide election results come 2019? Lol. Seems you were asleep all thru the Osun election. Votes don't count. The prayer is Atiku should be smart enough to rig well.
[/s]
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

When one speaks the truth, irrespective of tribe, they are "disgruntled ipob youths".

Honestly y'all don't think well. You hate these people but don't want to grant them political independence, because you know once you do, it's over for Nigeria.

Disgruntled ipob youth do not speak for those in the East if you must know.
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
I hope he won't be locked up in a guard room and court marshalled.
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by EmekaBlue(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Yeye leaders till thy kingdom come.

Split this bargadish country already.
I'm tired
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

so okada man carry you for your village, you come de take photo of his head? undecided

That's not my village. That's somewhere in China grin grin grin
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by spiritedtete: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Stupid ass ... He as no right to talk... He is no right to protest... He as no right to vote as long as he is with the force.
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by zemekafiti: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
[/b][b][b][/b]
troublemakea:
i'm expecting his deployment to Maiduguri soonest. the heart of sambisa to be precise

FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)
[b]
troublemakea:
i'm expecting his deployment to Maiduguri soonest. the heart of sambisa to be precise

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

[/b]
troublemakea:

Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by sokera: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku is 71 , Buhari is 75 ... are we really serious in this country ?
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by mikaael(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Arda1000:
do you know what it means?....election rigging? If you do tell me what osun state pvc's have done 4 dem,and ofcourse inec and buhari will make sure apc win in 2019 and if you blieve buhari is stepping down like jonathan sorry 4 u

God bless u...don't .mind the other fellow
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by LZAA: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Celebrityblog:
A Nigerian Soldier has made a trending video, urging Nigerians to go get their PVCs and talking about 2019 elections.

He said:

"I know I'm not supposed to be talking about this but let the truth be told, you all need to go get your PVCs. Sometimes it's not about how you vote but what they want. Yeah, We know that."

"Our mumu Don do, go get your PVCs, come 2019, no old ass will govern us anymore, take it or you leave it......."

Watch the video below and hear all he said.
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/our-mumu-don-do-nigerian-soldier-talks.html?m=1

Do you think it's right for a serving, armed soldier to give his political opinion wearing his army uniform? What happens to civil/public service non-partisan characteristic?
Right ke?the amount of sanctions that guy go face ehn
That's minus the time for guardroom
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by kingthreat(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Foolish soldier. You signed up for the job and now you're insulting your commander in chief. I trust the military, you will pay for saying bullshyt on social media
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
spot-on! the redundant ancestor is a monumental blunder!
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Rubbiish(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
yeyerolling:
coward soldiers they prefer to go die on borno dan launch a coup
Bros u want coup?
d worst of civilian regime will always be better than d best military regime...
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by sukar886: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
anyone supporting pmb no get conscience....
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by GSA01: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku Media camp is really doing a great job in Nairaland forum. I have watched this video before and everything about it, is fake, From the rifle the guy is holding to his phonetics, one will know it is a desperate attempt by Elements of PDP to discredit Buhari Government!!!!
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boomark:
Choose ye today.. restructuring or resuffering. Choose restructuring and live, choose resuffering and....
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by dannrey: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
I think civil servant and forces are all subjected to anonymity
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by malel1: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=GSA01 post=71956606]Atiku Media camp is really doing a great job in Nairaland forum. I have watched this video before and everything about it, is fake, From the rifle the guy is holding to his phonetics, one will know it is a desperate attempt by Elements of PDP to discredit Buhari Government!!!![/quote

Though his English is too good, for a combat Nigeria soldier, but the message is clear and true
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by tomdon(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
How's being old a disadvantage??
Time without number, young people have been given the opportunity and they failed woefully committing as much crimes and blunders, contributing their own quota to wrecking the country.
If he's talking about those who are among the old order who contributed to wrecking the country, fine and good.
But being young should not be a preference factor
Experience comes with age so age is not a negative criterion
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
He ought not to have showed his face. Wat of burutai goes after him now.
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by michoim(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
You will see in 2019 whether Buhari is an option or not. Is Atiku not an old ass being more than 70 years old as well?
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Maseke: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
WARNING: DO NOT RE-ENFORCE FAILURE IN 2019

Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by milemimi93(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Celebrityblog:
A Nigerian Soldier has made a trending video, urging Nigerians to go get their PVCs and talking about 2019 elections.

He said:

"I know I'm not supposed to be talking about this but let the truth be told, you all need to go get your PVCs. Sometimes it's not about how you vote but what they want. Yeah, We know that."

"Our mumu Don do, go get your PVCs, come 2019, no old ass will govern us anymore, take it or you leave it......."

Watch the video below and hear all he said.
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/our-mumu-don-do-nigerian-soldier-talks.html?m=1

Do you think it's right for a serving, armed soldier to give his political opinion wearing his army uniform? What happens to civil/public service non-partisan characteristic?

This guy should be dismissed and lockup already..

Since when did military gets involve in political matters??

Lock him up now..

He is a nnama...
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by humberjade: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Well, i thinking this restructuring that Atiku keeps preaching can seen from different angles...left to me, it is individual Nigerians that needs restructuring, because as far as power still remains in d hands of these recycled corrupt Nigerian politicians, it will just be an exercise in futility.

But wait o, do u mean someone who has desperately searched for power for over 12 years will now come and weaken d power at d centre...making him a weaker CIC...i am watching in 3D sha...another failed electoral promise loading... grin
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by milemimi93(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
lefulefu:
He ought not to have showed his face. Wat of burutai goes after him now.
Him don buy job already. I personally will send this video to family friend who is a Brig.Gen.
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by taretoofine(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boomark:
Choose ye today.. restructuring or resuffering. Choose restructuring and live, choose resuffering and....
and kaput! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) / Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.