Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,449 members, 7,964,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:58 PM

'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video (55609 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ever8054:
when people with brain are talking dont come close....

Why are your likes always scared of referendum?

The is on the brink of breaking up for good weather you like it or not.
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Olril18(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Celebrityblog:
A Nigerian Soldier has made a trending video, urging Nigerians to go get their PVCs and talking about 2019 elections.

He said:

"I know I'm not supposed to be talking about this but let the truth be told, you all need to go get your PVCs. Sometimes it's not about how you vote but what they want. Yeah, We know that."

"Our mumu Don do, go get your PVCs, come 2019, no old ass will govern us anymore, take it or you leave it......."

Watch the video below and hear all he said.
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/our-mumu-don-do-nigerian-soldier-talks.html?m=1

Do you think it's right for a serving, armed soldier to give his political opinion wearing his army uniform? What happens to civil/public service non-partisan characteristic?
lol
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Birkhof(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Youre right bro. Lets just hope BUHARI doesnt come after you. Brainless somebody from daura is capable of that
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by milemimi93(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Please whoever here that is on that platform the guy posted that video you please go to the platform and send me his details..

Ilve gotten his picture and am send this post to my friends who are senior military officers..

It seems his village people have picked his calls.

kingthreat:
Foolish soldier. You signed up for the job and now you're insulting your commander in chief. I trust the military, you will pay for saying bullshyt on social media
michoim:
You will see in 2019 whether Buhari is an option or not. Is Atiku not an old ass being more than 70 years old as well?
dannrey:
I think civil servant and forces are all subjected to anonymity
michoim:
You will see in 2019 whether Buhari is an option or not. Is Atiku not an old ass being more than 70 years old as well?

don't mind the clown.. Him don buy job...
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Olril18(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
milemimi93:
Please whoever here that is on that platform the guy posted that video you please go to the platform and send me his details..

Ilve gotten his picture and am send this post to my friends who are senior military officers..

It seems his village people have picked his calls.

don't mind the clown.. Him don buy job...
lol.. those people who couldn't save your asss when you are put away in prison.
murderer sef dey talk.
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by milemimi93(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Olril18:

lol.. those people who couldn't save your asss when you are put away in prison.
murderer sef dey talk.
Idiotic pig of Biafra hear this,,

'where I'm from, when u do a crime, u serve d time'.

Nobody is obove the law. I did the crime and serve the time.

This clown has violated the rules and he has to face the punishment..

I know u won't understand this.. Because people from d side of ur place are uneducated..

Idiotic pig..

The moment u came into my mentions u stink..

Pigs stink.. So pls keep ur stinky self off my mentions..

Ewu!
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Olril18(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
milemimi93:

I know u won't understand this.. Because people from d side of ur place are uneducated..

Idiotic pig..

Ewu!
lol.. dumb exconvict...it must have been frustrating to you that you know you will never amount to anything useful again in your life.
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by milemimi93(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Olril18:

lol.. dumb exconvict...it must have been frustrating to you that you know you will never amount to anything useful again in your life.
dirty pig stay away from my mentions...gay!
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by koboko69: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
The dude will be currently facing military charges now. All this young soldiers sef. Sorry to say but the truth is this young soldier will be dismissed.
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Who is the fool that posted this. You want to ruin his military career?
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Only in the animals constitution that animals president always sending armed military and forces to election and voting units.

Election in the zoo is always another civil war.

Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Justinah4real(f): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Dripy:
Well said; Buhari emergency led to a rise in the cost of living and a nosedive in the standard of living; the price of PMS went up and the number of trekkers and people who cannot afford transport fares also skyrocketed; Buhari came and 10 million Nigerians lost their jobs; the prices of goods and services went up too; inflation tripled and more people went to bed hungry.
Buhari's emergence rubbished our economy and put the dollar out of the reach of ordinary Nigerians; our hospitals are without drugs; industrial actions are a regular occurrence; no new jobs were created and no visible capital projects were commenced.

The killing of innocent people by Boko haram and murderous Fulani herdsmen went unabated; freedom of speech has been jettisoned on the guise of fake news clamp down; people have been incarcerated even when the courts say otherwise; electricity has not improved; good roads are a mirage as there is general resentment and disillusionment that pervades the entity of Nigeria.

Jobs were lost, salaries are owed by states and overtly corrupt persons are still serving in his "saintly" administration; even those that should be prosecuted for committing criminal atrocities are even contesting for APC tickets. Even Buhari's wife believes her husband is weak and should be sent home. The international community has been embarrassed by his utterances to the extent some hothead president is alleged to have said he is "lifeless".

Young Nigerians who have shown resilience and the will to survive against all odds have being labeled "lazy" while his son Yusuf who has never had paid employment rides on multi-million naira bikes. The list is endless and if will be a shame if any Nigerian Youth would support the man who has cast aspersion on their personality and push.

Atiku may not be the best candidate but he is the most popular and has the best chance of winning come next year; aside the fact he is from the North and also a Fulani, he has vested interests in oil, education, maritime, real estate, agriculture etc. He is younger too and known to be in good health. To me, the best candidate is Oby Ezekwesili but alas, she can not win.

In conclusion, voting for Buhari would be tantamount to going back into exile; continuing in suffering; voting for backwardness, nepotism and all shades of negativity. The time to change the change is now lest the dagger that did the dagger would continue dripping blood.
Josh is a poet, writer, analyst, teacher, motivator, political scientist and a firm believer in a better Nigeria

Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Justinah4real(f): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
milemimi93:

Idiotic pig..

Ewu!

1 Like

Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by orisa37: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Before December 2018, Buhari should replace all The Military and para-military Chiefs of Staff.
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by IchBinBrait(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
ohhh truth is bitter...

RIP to this guy in advance though.. . cry cry cry
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by hargbolahan01: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
can't he say his mind atleast he is a Nigerian
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by AFONJACOW(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
watch they will transfer him to gwazo where he will be handled by Zai Barbar kinsmen in sambisa forest You won't hear of him anymore,
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Basher8583: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Dripy:
Well said; Buhari emergency led to a rise in the cost of living and a nosedive in the standard of living; the price of PMS went up and the number of trekkers and people who cannot afford transport fares also skyrocketed; Buhari came and 10 million Nigerians lost their jobs; the prices of goods and services went up too; inflation tripled and more people went to bed hungry.
Buhari's emergence rubbished our economy and put the dollar out of the reach of ordinary Nigerians; our hospitals are without drugs; industrial actions are a regular occurrence; no new jobs were created and no visible capital projects were commenced.

The killing of innocent people by Boko haram and murderous Fulani herdsmen went unabated; freedom of speech has been jettisoned on the guise of fake news clamp down; people have been incarcerated even when the courts say otherwise; electricity has not improved; good roads are a mirage as there is general resentment and disillusionment that pervades the entity of Nigeria.

Jobs were lost, salaries are owed by states and overtly corrupt persons are still serving in his "saintly" administration; even those that should be prosecuted for committing criminal atrocities are even contesting for APC tickets. Even Buhari's wife believes her husband is weak and should be sent home. The international community has been embarrassed by his utterances to the extent some hothead president is alleged to have said he is "lifeless".

Young Nigerians who have shown resilience and the will to survive against all odds have being labeled "lazy" while his son Yusuf who has never had paid employment rides on multi-million naira bikes. The list is endless and if will be a shame if any Nigerian Youth would support the man who has cast aspersion on their personality and push.

Atiku may not be the best candidate but he is the most popular and has the best chance of winning come next year; aside the fact he is from the North and also a Fulani, he has vested interests in oil, education, maritime, real estate, agriculture etc. He is younger too and known to be in good health. To me, the best candidate is Oby Ezekwesili but alas, she can not win.

In conclusion, voting for Buhari would be tantamount to going back into exile; continuing in suffering; voting for backwardness, nepotism and all shades of negativity. The time to change the change is now lest the dagger that did the dagger would continue dripping blood.
Josh is a poet, writer, analyst, teacher, motivator, political scientist and a firm believer in a better Nigeria
Loong jist.
Atiku is only popular amongst his thieving fans like you with questionable xter
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Basher8583: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

When one speaks the truth, irrespective of tribe, they are "disgruntled ipob youths".

Honestly y'all don't think well. You hate these people but don't want to grant them political independence, because you know once you do, it's over for Nigeria.
Hey.. Please I cant wait for you IPOB twits to leave from Nigeria. Haba. Make e come quick.
Im like so tired of see your wailing faces in Lagos. Please go quick and let thus trafic in Lagos reduce
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by uchwar1: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
1stCitizen:
This one is not a soldier joor. See the fake weapon serial number. Nigerian army does not write the weapon serial numbers like that. Very easy to get army uniforms these days like Evans did. Even the weapon does not look like standard army issue.

This is another disgruntled Ipob youth
In as much as I love what u wrote, I totally dislike the part you mentioned ipob youth. Did they write ipob on his face? sldr boy, wake up
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by uchwar1: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
harley88:
Oga ur mumu just start..... you're are a soldier and you're pushing such video online with ur face?? Court Marshall loading

#Atiku2019
sir, he is not a soldier Pls. don't be deceived by this Idiot and his masters
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Arthurity1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
As much as I support him, he was not supposed to say that. Not because of anything but because he's a soldier. He could be forcefully removed from service for his statement or maybe even worse, killed by his comrades who support buhari and the incident would go down as an accidental discharge or killed in the front line by terrorists.

1 Like

Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by amolegs: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
I hope this serving officer has not stepped beyond his boundaries. I want to trust that we will not be told that he's been hunted down.
Re: 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video by Dripy(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2018
Basher8583:

Loong jist.
Atiku is only popular amongst his thieving fans like you with questionable xter
It is not about popularity; we are talking of good governance and service delivery. If you say thieving, be rest assured that most Nigerians are thieves including you and the person who has not stolen is the one who has not seen what to steal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.