Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Do You Know About Fat Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Fat Guys? (5296 Views)

Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand / Fat Guys With Short Dick Look Like Capital Letter Q. True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by BabbanBura(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

When ladies says this consistently, know that it's 90% true!! yes they have tiny diick cheesy

Har da ke ma? spoilt shild kawai
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
BabbanBura:

Har da ke ma? spoilt shild kawai

Me na yi ma ka?? what do you want from me?? why does my comments bother you soo much get over it abeg!!!
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by BabbanBura(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Me na yi ma ka?? what do you want from me?? why does my comments bother you soo much get over it abeg!!!

Yi hakuri madam. Allah ya ba da sauki
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by abiolamitodun(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

When ladies says this consistently, know that it's 90% true!! yes they have tiny diick cheesy
that's a lie... there's this hotel I worked back then...this fat man that had his preek visible even when he's wearing his trausers it's visible to the extent that I wondered that maybe he used enlargement...u need to see him
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Ilamina(f): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2018
grin
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Ilamina(f): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
undecided
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Ilamina(f): 4:25am On Nov 08, 2018
otongidela:
[color=#990000][/color]i know they are chubby and are mostly gluttons (they can eat for Africa) but a girl to date them is kinda safe from emotional catastrophe cause the probability of them cheating is overwhelmly low
but if he's rich sister you need prayers �

Why don't they cheat
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Ilamina(f): 4:25am On Nov 08, 2018
And they have man boobs, ewww lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / Here Is What The Perfect Woman Looks Like....(photo) / Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.