Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,587 members, 7,895,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

I'm Really Confused.. I Don't Know What To Do - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Really Confused.. I Don't Know What To Do (404 Views)

Confused! I Don't Know How To Tell Her / I'm Really In Need Of A Partner / Am Available For Hookup, I Don't F**k Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Really Confused.. I Don't Know What To Do by Imuno(m): 5:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Hello nairalanders, have been on this for a while now and I don't know to go about this... There is this girl, I asked her out, though she really like me and she showed it which everyone knows that she really like me. When I asked her out, she din't give me a response at first but she was showing signs she will say yes.. She really confide in me so much, She love being around me, holding and laughing me with me which everyone thinks we are dating.. Fast forward, when we were chatting I asked her for her response, she said she has told me for a long time that it can't work out, i got so frustrated that I burst out and blasted her.. She cried and I left her. But my mind is not at rest cuz I haven't been talking to her for a long time which i know she will not be happy too.. My mind is in double way now, maybe I should call and beg her so we should get back ,still giving her time maybe she will say yes or I should just forget her and everyone should go separate ways.. Am really confused.. Please help a nairalander
Re: I'm Really Confused.. I Don't Know What To Do by StPete: 5:42am On Oct 12, 2018
Don’t hurt yourself and her. The damage you have done is already enough. She’ll never say yes to you so just leave things the way they are right now. Move on

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Confused.. I Don't Know What To Do by ITbomb(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2018
It's a choice between going back to the friendzone frustration and being free to get someone who cares about your feelings.

Make her jealous

Extend an olive leaf to her by calling her, don't do more than 3 missed calls, if she doesn't pick, send her a text

The message you should pass through to her is :
Tell her you are sorry
Sorry for talking harshly to her
She means a lot to you
It was time that you have a serious relationship and she was first on your mind
But since she doesn't share the feelings, you have to move on

Drop the call, don't let her drag you into any discussions to let out the steam. The more she thinks about what you say without the opportunity to say it, the deeper your image digs into her. It's psychological

Then finally, get involved with some other girl. New girlfriend preferably but not necessarily, just create an impression that someone has taken her place.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

MUMS Rich Spicy Mummy In Canada Need A Guy For Hookup / The Woman I Cherish / ******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.