Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,611 members, 7,895,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Confused! I Don't Know How To Tell Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Confused! I Don't Know How To Tell Her (171 Views)

Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] / Am Available For Hookup, I Don't F**k Kids / I'm Really Confused.. I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused! I Don't Know How To Tell Her by holarmylekan(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2023
There's this close friends of mine, I'm interested in her, we're kinda close
We chat, meet, call but sometimes more of like we're dating sef but I haven't asked her out
I don't know how to even though she has given the green light
Pls my seniors, how can I go about it
Re: Confused! I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Godwin7(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Well you have to sit her down and tell her about your interest in her. Give her some time to digest it . You never know she may have been expecting to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Confused! I Don't Know How To Tell Her by holarmylekan(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
Godwin7:
Well you have to sit her down and tell her about your interest in her. Give her some time to digest it . You never know she may have been expecting to hear from you.

Thanks boss
Even though she has shown a lot of interest in me
I don't know why I'm still afraid.....

(1) (Reply)

I Got Ruthlessly Harassed By Police This Night For Holding Vega 100 / How To Get Traffic To Your Social Media Page... / Go With The One Who Is Proud To Have You,the One Who Love Your Soul More Than Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.