Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,262 members, 7,887,758 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group (17172 Views)

Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" / Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by LZAA: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cc immhotep nightmare007 justiceleague1 onyeoga DaBullIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Benekruku(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Knew Oyedepo was fake 2 Decades ago, so its no news
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by bedspread: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Inter-Fake group!
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by okotv(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
this religious groups self...
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
dat means is not must 2 be called by God, ! Call God if him no pick buy suit n plain trouser ! manite kpebe ekpere,miracle fit enter ur palms!
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Smile4daddy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
If Atiku paid $5,000 each to delegates, can you calculate how much he paid each Bishop and Sheik that followed him to beg OBJ?
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Buterflyle0: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Comrde3g:
We are ready to kick out that lifeless president and the cabal out of Aso villa.
Join the struggle, Join Project Atiku 2019.
call the National Mobilization, Comrade Goodluck via 08127494427... you can also follow us in twitter via
mobile.twitter.com/9japrojector

15k a month Atiku looters crew. We are wiser

Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by eyeview: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
kaziblake:
in my own opinion, pastors aren't supposed to meddle in politics
Read well. He's not a pastor. He's an Islamic cleric
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
LZAA:
Cc immhotep nightmare007 justiceleague1 onyeoga DaBullIT
Don't mind the OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by kingthreat(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kkk777:
Are you referring to God of love. The creator of heaven and earth?

No man of true God will support the government that turn face to other direction while Fulani herdsmen are killing the citizens.

You may have to reexamine you heard.

If you are president and you hear of a killings,what do you do? Dont you send the police and military to stop it? Didnt this government do that? If they didnt do that do you think it wouldnt have been worse by now?
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by hateme777: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
The Conspiracy of IPOB pigs To Sabotage Nigeria, Matters Arising.

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria." Mazi Nnamdi KANU 1967 - ?. ( see naij news)

Let me start with the Nzegwu Kaduna coup de tat, that Igbos used in killings of Brigadier Maimalari, Sir B.Ahmadu, Sir A.Balewa and other Northerners. History has shown us that Igbos have been sabotaging against Nigeria's interest, right from 1960,'s not a single Igbo officer was killed during the 1st coup. These aggressors always play the victim cards just to deceive the world.

1. Ipob's manipulated & cunningly collected $ 5000 dollars from the suspect Atiku Abubakar, as a means to buying arms and fundings for their proscribed association (ipob).( see punch news paper.)

2. When other delegates from North,Central and South West where avoiding the suspect due to his investigation by USA homeland security, and inability to set foot in USA but ipob's deliberately met him & a price was negotiated from $10000 down to $5000. (See Harlibuton case CNN.) A leader that has failed his first assignment by buying his mandate. How much more once he is elected. A leader with conscience winning formula should be of $5000 × 180m = equity & integration. Not class discrimination formula of $5000x1567= conflict of interest, Nepotism, looting, PDP Larceny, aristocracy & other vices.

3.Igbos believe if the suspect wins there will be so much looting of state resources that Nigeria will go bankrupt, which will make it impossible to pay security agencies their wages, from that position Igbos pigs can strike and deal with Nigeria with a single blow, just like Boko haram did during GEJ government, when more than 19 LGA where under the terrorists group, as salaries were owed, zero motivations & out of date military gears. Budgets for arms were looted, by PDP government. ( see The nation).

4. A situation where the suspect wins under PDP come, 2019. And the looting (bleeding) continues as predicted, due to the weakness of the state, Igbos pigs will annex south south to Biafra land for their economic benefits, i e oil. (Ibid)

However Even after they cede , just like South Sudan. Biafra will indulge in civil war, because they lack central authority in their political culture, there are villages with less than 100 peoples scattered around with stubborn kings, instead of village head, which is an ember for war ( Enugu ipob will never bow to Delta ipob). During the civil war their refugees will become a liability to Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

However the civil war of 1967 caused high rate of illiteracy amongst them, apprenticeship in spare parts, plumbing materials, armed robbery,vote selling, internet fraud, adulteration of food items, ritualism, fake drugs, hard drugs mule's, prostitutions & other vices became the new schools of today.. Hence any civil war will make them loose the little level of progress they have now.
These illiterates who happen to be the majority of Igbos pigs that have refused to travel out of south east for national integration, are the foot soldiers of any fanatic, that calls. A case study Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a, wanted fugitive by the Nigerian government, has brain washed many of these illiterates, that pogrom against hausa/Fulani was done in Aba,Enugu, Onitsha and other eastern towns.( see youtube videos) or (Naij.com)

In summary PDP are whether knowingly or unknowingly agents of the devils that want to end the political entity called Nigeria. Its high time necessary actions are taken irrespective of any blackmail or fake news made by the medias supporting these unscrupulous elements against our National interest and development.
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by bejeria101(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
kingthreat:
When Goodluck was president, Oyedepo criticized the North using Boko Haram to destroy a Christian president's government. This christian president was a corrupt man
When Buhari came to power, Oyedepo has been a critic of his government. Always using killings by herdsmen as a cause to fuel his disgust. He's been marked saying "Must the North rule? "
Now in 2018, Oyedepo is in support of Atiku. The man who used the VP position to build a massive business empire for himself. He doesnt care if Atiku is outrageously corrupt. Whatever happened to his statement of "Must the North rule"

I do not know whom God is supporting. But one thing I know is that the democracy in Nigeria is a weak structure embedded in corruption and greed and cannot work. God is watching us trying to play God. When He chooses the right leader for us, we would KNOW.

And for the record I am a proud Christian and I will never attend Winners

If you dont attend who would know?
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Even The Inter Faith Group Is Full Of Fakes.
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by oyebolaidris: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
i stand with pmb
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by RTSC: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
No be only inter faith group.

Idiots.
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by luckyogor(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
This is not interfaith group but interpaid group

Kudos to you,u have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Isobug: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
You'll soon be fake because you will soon Atikulate
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by success1smyn(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
kingthreat:
When Goodluck was president, Oyedepo criticized the North using Boko Haram to destroy a Christian president's government. This christian president was a corrupt man
When Buhari came to power, Oyedepo has been a critic of his government. Always using killings by herdsmen as a cause to fuel his disgust. He's been marked saying "Must the North rule? "
Now in 2018, Oyedepo is in support of Atiku. The man who used the VP position to build a massive business empire for himself. He doesnt care if Atiku is outrageously corrupt. Whatever happened to his statement of "Must the North rule"

I do not know whom God is supporting. But one thing I know is that the democracy in Nigeria is a weak structure embedded in corruption and greed and cannot work. God is watching us trying to play God. When He chooses the right leader for us, we would KNOW.

Thank you sir any attendee complain to you?
anyway - my new dawn era
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by kingthreat(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
success1smyn:

Thank you sis any attendee complain to you?
anyway - my new dawn era

You call me sis? Does ur father have breasts?
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Assassin101: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
fake people supporting a fake Govt

1 Like

Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by sojdson: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Gboy101:
buhari is a Terrorist, and who ever support him is of like mind. Its important to note that buhari name should be added to world terrorist database and the most dangerous and wanted man.

“Release Barabbas; crucify Jesus”. The people preferred a blatant robber to the One who came to fight robbers. Buhari is too old to rule, let him go home and rest.

Vote for Hope 2019

Vote for Oby Ezekwesili
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by success1smyn(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
kingthreat:

You call me sis? Does ur father have breasts?
why are you so pained I wanted to write sir and you are ranting like this, sorry ooo
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by kingthreat(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
success1smyn:

why are you so pained I wanted to write sir and you are ranting like this, sorry ooo
Ok
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by klax(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
All of you your fada. To be fervent in prayer for a jihadist? To be fervent in prayer for a terrorist? To be fervent in prayer for a failure? To be fervent in prayer for a man that want to wipe out my religion and make his religion the supreme order? I repeat your Fada, wanka shege thunder scatter you all.

Come carry me go pray nah.
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Konze70: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
End time pastor
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by mikoge3: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
reaaly
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by 11doubledee: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is more of a matter of choice than opinion about others. I think your term is quite harsh.
I used to be a strong supporter of buhari initially but after almost four years at the helm,i don't think highly of him anymore.
But given two evils,i will choose the lesser one. Atiku for me is not a better alternative.On that I agree.
I was hoping someone else other than Atiku and saraki picks the PDP presidential ticket.
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
No be only inter-faith.

Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Yemmy2023: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
kingthreat:

Winners' Chapel does not know or feel ur absence ...lol

Winners' Chapel does not know or feel if you come or not.....lol
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
I thought both the Bible and Koran are against interfaith?
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by MalcoImX: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
rusher14:
So true.

All they want is access to government coffers.

Please bring back the days Daddy G.O could get a new aircraft if it was his next priority.
Chief, nobody puts it better than you did. They're longing for those days when all of a sudden a pastor would come out with a jet and all he could say was: 'It was a gift from my members.' Hopeless corrupt looters.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

181 Sacked Workers Floor NSCDC At Supreme Court / Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.