Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,603 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group (17171 Views)

Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" / Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by front4line: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
This is not interfaith group but interpaid group

but it was Jesus himself who appeared to Oyedepo to annoit Atiku without paying him, though the Bible clearly stated believers should not be equally yoked with unbelievers according to Igbo logic.
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by OttHin: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Painment... SAI ATIKULATED
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by curvilicious: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Get the fvck out!
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by larrybee2017(f): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
kingthreat:
When Goodluck was president, Oyedepo criticized the North using Boko Haram to destroy a Christian president's government. This christian president was a corrupt man
When Buhari came to power, Oyedepo has been a critic of his government. Always using killings by herdsmen as a cause to fuel his disgust. He's been marked saying "Must the North rule? "
Now in 2018, Oyedepo is in support of Atiku. The man who used the VP position to build a massive business empire for himself. He doesnt care if Atiku is outrageously corrupt. Whatever happened to his statement of "Must the North rule"

I do not know whom God is supporting. But one thing I know is that the democracy in Nigeria is a weak structure embedded in corruption and greed and cannot work. God is watching us trying to play God. When He chooses the right leader for us, we would KNOW.

And for the record I am a proud Christian and I will never attend Winners
You made no sense with your post bro, you just spew trash. How on earth does this concern oyedepo? Na God wan help una vote? This lifeless man did nothing to bring this nation forward and you're here saying nonsense. Your post is more about his church and wealth and that is what every true child of Hodust enjoy
To think you even say you are a Christian spoil the whole thing. Remember not all Christians are Christ like we have soany still tongue claiming christianity
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Fashdeejay(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Where do these faceless organizations spring up from?? First it was association of rice farmers... Then I'm sure there is an association of rice buyers... And the association of public criminals... Why are they so desperate to hold on to power?! Wow... So many lies it's hard to keep track... Soon association of kitten floggers go join... Thisn government and lies...
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by litaninja(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Una never get sense
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Pascal181: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
These heartless people think everyone is foolish in this country. What is buhari doing rightly? Is it d genocide going on jos, is it d crumbled economy, is it the imposition of Moslems in all d security heads in d country or what
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by FrostyButter: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
kingthreat:
When Goodluck was president, Oyedepo criticized the North using Boko Haram to destroy a Christian president's government. This christian president was a corrupt man
When Buhari came to power, Oyedepo has been a critic of his government. Always using killings by herdsmen as a cause to fuel his disgust. He's been marked saying "Must the North rule? "
Now in 2018, Oyedepo is in support of Atiku. The man who used the VP position to build a massive business empire for himself. He doesnt care if Atiku is outrageously corrupt. Whatever happened to his statement of "Must the North rule"

I do not know whom God is supporting. But one thing I know is that the democracy in Nigeria is a weak structure embedded in corruption and greed and cannot work. God is watching us trying to play God. When He chooses the right leader for us, we would KNOW.

You're last statement doesn't correlate at all with the above. Who cares about your faith or choice of church of worship. "Must the north continue to rule" is a statement almost all Nigerians have made, even you so stop have orgasm over it. By the way, Oyedepo is also a Northerner based on geographic analysis of his state. So what's your point. A man was called to mediate between two powerful people at logger heads, so he honored the invitation, or do you think it's you they would call?

If you have personal beef with Oyedepo, state it and beat your chest with pride, not this mumble jumbo you typed here.
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by thunderbabs: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thank goodness it is a man who said that. Not God
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by gidjah(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
kingthreat:

you dont count wether you attend winners or not.part of the trouble the church of christ has is some one like you.some one who is myopic,dosent know when to keep shut or when to voice.Am so sure who soever your church leader is wont be on your side on this matter.I just have few quesriona for people like you .do you live up north ? have you ever lived there before? Can you explain how religion and politics is been practiced over there ? do you have relatives in the north ? has any of them been ever slaughtered like sallah ram during any religious crisis in the north ?Has this present govt been of any beneficial to the christendom nation wide ever since her inception ?Are you sure you are a honest true christian at all sir? You may hve to prove this oga
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by gidjah(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
FrostyButter:

You're last statement doesn't correlate at all with the above. Who cares about your faith or choice of church of worship. "Must the north continue to rule" is a statement almost all Nigerians have made, even you so stop have orgasm over it. By the way, Oyedepo is also a Northerner based on geographic analysis of his state. So what's your point. A man was called to mediate between two powerful people at logger heads, so he honored the invitation, or do you think it's you they would call?

If you have personal beef with Oyedepo, state it and beat your chest with pride, not this mumble jumbo you typed here.
pls ignore him.He is an ignorant church goer.he dosent know what the color of the sky above him is yet

1 Like

Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by gidjah(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
Any attempt on any christian life is an attempt on the BODY OF CHRIST.And every true christian should understand body language.Buhari is just antiChrist abeg
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by kingthreat(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
gidjah:
you dont count wether you attend winners or not.part of the trouble the church of christ has is some one like you.some one who is myopic,dosent know when to keep shut or when to voice.Am so sure who soever your church leader is wont be on your side on this matter.I just have few quesriona for people like you .do you live up north ? have you ever lived there before? Can you explain how religion and politics is been practiced over there ? do you have relatives in the north ? has any of them been ever slaughtered like sallah ram during any religious crisis in the north ?Has this present govt been of any beneficial to the christendom nation wide ever since her inception ?Are you sure you are a honest true christian at all sir? You may hve to prove this oga

So Buhari is the reason Christians are killed in the North. When Fulanis were killed, its well deserved, when non-fulanis are killed, its the government even when government sends the military to ease tensions. You're such a retardëd mofo blinded with hatred.
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by brojoshua: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Those are false pastors and corrupt
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by ferdybillion(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fake pastors and imams misleading their heads
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Strech(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
kingthreat:

g

not attending winners is your cup of garri. it will never and never reduce anything the man has accomplish in life. the only tin you can do is keep hating. do not quote me or you die in your sleep. Ur MUMU no be here.
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by kingthreat(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Strech:
not attending winners is your cup of garri. it will never and never reduce anything the man has accomplish in life. the only tin you can do is keep hating. do not quote me or you die in your sleep. Ur MUMU no be here.

Hating. You must be a dickkhole
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by gidjah(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
kingthreat:

So Buhari is the reason Christians are killed in the North. When Fulanis were killed, its well deserved, when non-fulanis are killed, its the government even when government sends the military to ease tensions. You're such a retardëd mofo blinded with hatred.
i wont go hard on you over this issue you know nothing about.i can understand you are still a kret and very immature and insignificant too(the way and manner you reacted just proved such here)Therefore i wont talk back at you.I DONT SHARE MY BANANAS WITH MONKIES !
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by kingthreat(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
gidjah:
i wont go hard on you over this issue you know nothing about.i can understand you are still a kret and very immature and insignificant too(the way and manner you reacted just proved such here)Therefore i wont talk back at you.I DONT SHARE MY BANANAS WITH MONKIES !

You intellectually-deficient buffon. You raise a point, I raise mine. But as your brains cannot meet up to expectation you backoff scared like a lame tortoise. Emancipate yourself from hate and mental delinquence
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by GAJIT: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Any man of god who attended this so-called prayer session is a fake: i'd rather call him 'man of govt.'
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by gidjah(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
kingthreat:

You intellectually-deficient buffon. You raise a point, I raise mine. But as your brains cannot meet up to expectation you backoff scared like a lame tortoise. Emancipate yourself from hate and mental delinquence
sorry oga,i dont go into convos with low self esteemed persons(caustic-mouthed hatches)i dont wanna get dirty sir.more importantly,i run away from those who lack honor for Thier elders or d likes .pls stay away from my strings .
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by kingthreat(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
gidjah:
sorry oga,i dont go into convos with low self esteemed persons(caustic-mouthed hatches)i dont wanna get dirty sir.more importantly,i run away from those who lack honor for Thier elders or d likes .pls stay away from my strings .

You my elder? Shege!!!
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by kolmart: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Is this guy okay?
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by donnie(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Even the name of the group is fake
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by lucy10(f): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
As a true man of God you should know that it is not right to call a man of God names. If you are sure Buhari is the right man for president then allow God to do his thing come 2019 rather than calling men of God who do not support Buhari fake because you are not God and has no right to judge them.
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by hush15: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Alhaji Abubakar Wada who spoke at the second day of the prayer session organised by the National InterFaith and Religious Organisations for Peace (NIFROP) in Abuja, stated that any man of God not in support of Buhari at the moment is fake.

According to Abubakar Wada who is the Chairman, Organising Secretary for the Interfaith 40 days prayer session for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari and Peace in Nigeria, said it was necessary for all religious leaders to rally round President Buhari for Peace to reign in the country.

Bishop Sunday Garuba who also spoke at the event, charged Nigerians to be more fervent in prayer so that the Nation could overcome its present challenges.

https://lailasnews.com/any-man-of-god-against-buhari-is-fake-interfaith-group/

and ones who support him nko?
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by Splasshhh(f): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Funny
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by kareemkamil(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
All the clergy that follow Atiku to Obasanjo's are enemy of this country. All of them we surely loose woefully.
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by MajorGenGoody(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Tell that woman to give you two balls of akara for saying the correct thing wink
SarkinYarki:

Tell that woman to give you two balls of akara for saying the correct thing

1 Like

Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by nurusystem(m): 2:10am On Oct 13, 2018
tripplephi:
WHERE ARE THE 5000 PASTORS WHO GATHERED AND PRAYED FOR BUHARI AT TBS LAGOS.....

its BLIND PEOPLE who take sides.

interfaith or interpaid EVERYONE will be shocked in 2019... predictions will fail and the youth will MAKE THEIR CHOICES.

youth and graduate love Buhari 2019 to continue.. seen they see not neither do they understand.
Buhari 2019 is sure Inn shaa Allah...
Re: Any Man Of God Against Buhari Is Fake – Interfaith Group by winj3: 4:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari is fake!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To Win Kwara By Election With Over 70% Margin - Survey / Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / 181 Sacked Workers Floor NSCDC At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.