Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Wordpress Help - Advice From Pro Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Help - Advice From Pro Needed (375 Views)

Wordpress Help Please!!!!!!! / Onclick Event In Wordpress Help / Wordpress Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Help - Advice From Pro Needed by Eze2000(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hello,

About a month ago, I moved from blogger to Wordpress and to tell the truth, it is like moving from peace to trouble. Beginning with all the fake themes and plugins i bought here on Nairaland form people who swore they premium to technical issues and constant hack attemptes on the site. The move shot my ranking up from 60million to 5.9 million and this, of course, comes with lots of attention from hackers. So far my security plugins have kept them at bay but i just can't help wondering if this is so for everyone on WP.

My latest trouble now is to install my Analysis tracking code in the header php only for me to discover that all the other themes installed and removed created tables so i don't even know which one to edit. Will have to use a plugin anyway... Google analysis Dashboard for WP

My latest problem is this, the newspaper 9 theme i am using has places for ads but it does not show the ads well in posts, hence i added the Ad inserter plugin. But there is still one lingering issue. My link ads do not show.

I took the same ad code and put it on blogger blog connected to the AdSense account and it showed well. Hence there is a problem i am not seeing.

I applied for this Adsense code on blogger and the widget was added to my site on approval so there is no code to put in the header. What do i do now? Do just put the auto code in the header?
Re: Wordpress Help - Advice From Pro Needed by tuhamworld: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Things can be very hard and frustrating if you did not have connections with the right web designer

May i ask exactly what you need help on?
Re: Wordpress Help - Advice From Pro Needed by cartwing: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
I can help you set up everything, if you are interested check my signature to contact me
Re: Wordpress Help - Advice From Pro Needed by decco1878: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Moving from blogger to wordpress is very simple. You just need a youtube tutorial to do it on your own. And you complained about hacking. .. Just know that all these themes you buy or get any other place than the right place are encrypted with bad codes that will harm your site. If you like believe it or dont, just know that you are at risk if you dont use a theme from wordpress site or a theme that you have its activation key. And if you dont have the activation key you have an incomplete theme. A full and safe newspaper theme is 49 dollars

(1) (Reply)

Basic Guide To Wordpress Security / . / How Can I Emerge Two Facebook Pages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.