Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Handed Over $574 Billion GDP To Buhari As The African Largest Economy-jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Handed Over $574 Billion GDP To Buhari As The African Largest Economy-jonathan (272 Views)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Freespace African Largest Social Network. / Finally, Nigerian, Africa's Largest Economy, Grows Out Of Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Handed Over $574 Billion GDP To Buhari As The African Largest Economy-jonathan by daniel404: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said that he handed over a Nigeria with the largest economy in Africa, though he met the nation the second when he ascended the office of the president following the death of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua.

Jonathan spoke in New Jersey, United States, on Saturday, April 23, 2016, to Friends of Africa Coalition at the Mayor’s Office on issues dwelling on strengthening democracy and elections in................

http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2016/06/i-handed-nigeria-over-to-buhari-as_21.html

Re: I Handed Over $574 Billion GDP To Buhari As The African Largest Economy-jonathan by somito121(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Clap for yourself.
Re: I Handed Over $574 Billion GDP To Buhari As The African Largest Economy-jonathan by Temidayo9(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
And the whole country was clamouring for change? grin
Re: I Handed Over $574 Billion GDP To Buhari As The African Largest Economy-jonathan by slivertongue: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
GMB destroyed d economy because he is an 'economic illiterate'
Re: I Handed Over $574 Billion GDP To Buhari As The African Largest Economy-jonathan by jaymichael(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Largest economy where your finance minister was borrowing to pay federal salary and still owing (until PMB cleared the debts and even gave State governments bail out funds) An economy where there wasn't diesel, gas and petrol (churces, telecommunications masts, banks, TV and radio stations were shutting down due to unavailability of diesel fuel) because your government was owing oil marketers billions in subsidy claims. Largest economy where Nigeria earned the highest petro-dollar in it's history without any corresponding infrastructural growth to show for it. An economy with a dilapidated power sector. An economy in which the naira was devalued twice in less than six months. Largest economy with an empty (looted) treasury. We remember very well.
An ogogoro treasury.

(1) (Reply)

A Noble Call To Gov. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike. / Help On Air Travel In 9ja / Quick Easy Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.