Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

How To Start A Travel Agency - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Start A Travel Agency (992 Views)

UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK / 3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner / How To Spot A Fake Travel Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Travel Agency by sheungeek(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good day Nairalanders..
I need your good advice concerning this....
I intend to start up a travel agency very soon.
I already have a short time experience working with an IATA accredited travel agency and I am passionate about this business.
I do intend to start small, hence I won't be aiming for the IATA license for now. initial service would be flight ticketing, Although I'm thinking of including other services such as visa consultancy, tour arrangements, hotel booking, etc.. but how do I go about this?
thanks
Re: How To Start A Travel Agency by clem2love(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dear Sheungeek,

Am so happy you are about to take a bold step. to start a travel agency require the following as a non iata agency:

Register ur name CAC & (NANTA this can be later)
Get an office visible to customer.
Request for GDS Either from (Sabre or Amadeus) USER ID

Open an account you can aswell use a bigger agency as ur hub we you can issue from but you can make and control all ur booking .

in case you are in need of more assistance you can sms 08063616653 or whatapp+971528813890 if you need

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Travel Agency by sheungeek(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
clem2love:
Dear Sheungeek,

Am so happy you are about to take a bold step. to start a travel agency require the following as a non iata agency:

Register ur name CAC & (NANTA this can be later)
Get an office visible to customer.
Request for GDS Either from (Sabre or Amadeus) USER ID

Open an account you can aswell use a bigger agency as ur hub we you can issue from but you can make and control all ur booking .

in case you are in need of more assistance you can sms 08063616653 or whatapp+971528813890 if you need
yes of course I do need more assistance on getting started.. I'll definitely reach you concerning the process. thanks for the quick guide
Re: How To Start A Travel Agency by richidinho(m): 3:46am On Oct 17, 2018
we can partner with you by helping you to process thailand and portuguese visas for your would-be client

Goodluck!
Re: How To Start A Travel Agency by Larrycool1234(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2018
What does your Portugal visa entails.....
Re: How To Start A Travel Agency by sheungeek(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
richidinho:
we can partner with you by helping you to process thailand and portuguese visas for your would-be client

Goodluck!
how do I reach you?
Re: How To Start A Travel Agency by richidinho(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
sheungeek:
how do I reach you?
check my profile

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives New Nigerian Passport With 10-year Validity / Victims' Relatives Visit Site Where The Plane Crashed Killing All 157 On Board / A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.