Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,045 members, 7,976,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:47 PM

What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. (19468 Views)

2023: Why Obasanjo Is Promoting Peter Obi In The North – Shehu / Bola Tinubu, "Don't Waste Your Time , No One Knows You In The North - Shehu Sani / What Late MKO Abiola Told Me About The North – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2018
neezar:

Insult ur tribe??

last election.....You guys including the mod of this section insulted us because we didn't support Buhari

Kanu was revealing the truth and u said it's an insult

U well so??

Then go to your biafra

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by neezar: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

no allow them to fool themselves.The North will continue to rule this country for decades to come,The outh will never sell that's eat in the near future.Both major political parties will continue to field northern candidates
I swear....They think power will change hand come 2023

North will continue leading us till we have sense

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2018
Enough of the fights abeg. We are all brothers. Both tribes should vote their conscience next year.

I don't like how our igbos brothers are taking this isue personal. They are just blackmailing us to support their own brother while our own brother is also contesting. Is it by force to support PDP? We don't want any more fights or insults biko!

#istandwithbuharitill2023

5 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2018
If my Yoruba people are wise, we wouldn't have made this election a tribal game.
SE and SS are politically united while we are alone.

It's nothing but a political foolishness for one to fight two In this current democratic settings

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by neezar: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Then go to your biafra
Why were ur guys against it

Ahbi is biafra also hindering u guys access to the president's seat?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Daviddson(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So now you admit the other thread was a fabrication deliberately created grin
Was I not also the first person to report that thread to the mods? I stand for justice; I'm not blindly political - wherever I see injustice - across parties, I point it out. Conscience first.
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by neezar: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Enough of the fights abeg. We are all brothers. Both tribes should vote their conscience next year.

I don't like how our igbos brothers are taking this isue personal. They are just blackmailing us to support their own brother while our own brother is also contesting. Is it by force to support PDP? We don't want any more fights or insults biko!

Like u rightly said...We are never brothers

A northern candidate for 2023

I love this movie

cheesy cheesy
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Stanweezy(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
In all of these, the only person I blame is Atiku! How could he have been so daft to have included an igbo on the ticket? This is not the time to bring the igbos to the limelight of Nigerian politcs given the IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra fiasco.

In one fell swoop, Atiku alienated the NE/NW/SW and ensured that he won't get any votes from there. This weekend has been one extremely sad one for me because I had a soft spot for Atiku but his decision to put an igbo man on the ticket has made sure that any rational yoruba man will not vote for him.

At this juncture, we can only brace up for the next 4 years under Buhari and pray things go fine for each of us individually and as a Nation.

You see your problem, you only vote base on region and not integrity. So if Atiku decided to pick Yoruba man as running mate you will switch over to vote Atiku. You can't eat your cake and have it, do you think Atiku is foolish to have pick an Igbo man. OK lemme switch the outcome of the event, assuming an Igbo man is Buhari's running mate and another Igbo man is Atiku's running mate how would the Yoruba people feel?

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
If my Yoruba people are wise, we wouldn't have made this election a tribal game.

It's nothing but a political foolishness for one to fight two In this current democratic settings

Thunder fire you there! You impostor.

I don't know why the mods have not banned you yet.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2018
Stanweezy:

You see your problem, you only vote base on region and not integrity. So if Atiku decided to pick Yoruba man as running mate you will switch over to vote Atiku. You can't eat your cake and have it, do you think Atiku is foolish to have pick an Igbo man. OK lemme switch the outcome of the event, assuming an Igbo man is Buhari's running mate and another Igbo man is Atiku's running mate how would the Yoruba people feel?

I perfectly understand you. And that's why I have advocated for both tribes to vote for parties with their sons on the ticket and let's see where the pendulum swings. What about that? Are you OK with that?

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2018
neezar:

Why were ur guys against it

Ahbi is biafra also hindering u guys access to the president's seat?? cheesy cheesy

It cannot hinder that but it exposes the dangers of handing over a sensitive seat as the VP of Nigeria to the likes of you. For example you are clearly in support of Biafra yet you want to vote in Nigeria for a pro Biafra VP.

We ain't that stupid to fall for your trap

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2018
neezar:

Like u rightly said...We are never brothers

A northern candidate for 2023

I love this movie

cheesy cheesy

It's an open field my brother. Let's make it an all comers' affair and the tribe with the best negotiating and horse trading skills will prevail in 2023.

No fight, No hating.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Abeg swerve so now we are united?

For more jokes text cyynthiakiss to 419

3 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by neezar: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It cannot hinder that but it exposes the dangers of handing over a sensitive seat as the VP of Nigeria to the likes of you. For example you are clearly in support of Biafra yet you want to vote in Nigeria for a pro Biafra VP.

We ain't that stupid to fall for your trap
Want you to vote for Obi??

When and how.....U opened a thread about Atiku....Ur brothers are laying false accusations against Obi

Did we force Atiku to choose Obi??

Have we opened any thread here insulting Osibanjo??

What's our business with Osibanjo when he's not the president......

I will still vote for a better candidate even though he's not from my tribe

Like I said my vote will outrightly go for Duke

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by neezar: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

It's an open field my brother. Let's make it an all comers' affair and the tribe with the best negotiating and horse trading skills will prevail in 2023.

No fight, No hating.

How many are u guys again?? cheesy cheesy

Remember south south is in the equation
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2018
neezar:

Want you to vote for Obi??

When and how.....U opened a thread about Atiku....Ur brothers are laying false accusations against Obi

Did we force Atiku to choose Obi??

Have we opened any thread here insulting Osibanjo??

What's our business with Osibanjo when he's not the president......

I will still vote for a better candidate even though he's not from my tribe

Like I said my vote will outrightly go for Duke

Since you have chosen duke what then are you looking for on an Atiku and OBItuary thread?

Still confused at your choice?

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by MalcoImX: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2018
diebuhari1:
Bring the posts to this thread let's see what they will do.
Hypocrites.
Please bring the posts here
You can't bring gory, unrelated images just to incite and bring rancour and hatred. Even if he brings it here, it will be deleted. The dude is very violent. Have you not seen how we was calling for war and saying he'll kill others who are not his kind.

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2018
neezar:

How many are u guys again?? cheesy cheesy

Remember south south is in the equation

Na wa for you oooo.

Make God no kill us before then. When yorubas get to that bridge, we would cross it with deftness and tact. For now, we are focused on returning Buhari for another 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by neezar: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Since you have chosen duke what then are you looking for on an Atiku and OBItuary thread?

I am here for my charge and bail lawyer who said Buhari wanna islamize this nation....He knows himself

My stand here is that the north might rule us for decades

I stand to gain nothing voting for pdp or apc cos they are all the same
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by neezar: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Na wa for you oooo.

Make God no kill us before then. When yorubas get to that bridge, we would cross it with deftness and tact. For now, we are focused on returning Buhari for another 4 years.

Same Buhari that u said wanna islamise u?? cheesy cheesy

Oga take a stand na......Do u really like Buhari or ******
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
I no go even do like say I sabi anybody. What's my business with a stalker who knows much about me while I know nada about him.

I am going to continue my online support for the PMB/PYO ticket. Any aggrieved IPOB is at liberty to hug the nearest transformer if my electoral choices riles him up so much. I no send any baggar!

4 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My Yoruba people should embrace PDP to avoid being marginalised in 2019. We may not survive unlike Igbos than can survive under any harsh condition. Buhari marginalised SE and SS yet they have the least poverty rate in Nigeria.
Our own case is going to be different because we don't have that spirit of entrepreneurship like Igbos.

If we don't make use of our brain now, they may allocate First lady slot to us which would be unpleasant.

But wait oo, do you think that northerners will vote for buhari and stay for four years and letter he would hand over power to southern kafir, or they will vote for Atiku/Obi which will make northerners to have another 8 yrs?

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My Yoruba people should embrace PDP to avoid being marginalised in 2019. We may not survive unlike Igbos than can survive under any harsh condition. Buhari marginalised SE and SS yet they have the least poverty rate in Nigeria.
Our own case is going to be different because we don't have that spirit of entrepreneurship like Igbos.

If we don't make use of our brain now, they may allocate First lady slot to us which would be unpleasant.

But wait oo, do you think that northerners will vote for buhari and stay for four years and letter he would hand over power to southern kafir, or they will vote for Atiku/Obi which will make northerners to have another 8 yrs?
Use your brain...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
neezar:

Same Buhari that u said wanna islamise u?? cheesy cheesy

Oga take a stand na......Do u really like Buhari or ******

Sod off, you Arrow!

#istandwithbuharitill2023 tongue
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

hungerbad what's your view on this bigot's post
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by neezar: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Sod off, you Arrow!

#istandwithbuharitill2023 tongue
I bet u have not even gone to law school before

Better vote for a young candidate that will better ur life....Bubu or Atiku are just grandpas

Duke will elevate ur charge and bail status wink
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
neezar:

I bet u have not even gone to law school before

Better vote for a young candidate that will better ur life....Bubu or Atiku are just grandpas

Duke will elevate ur charge and bail status wink

Lol at law school.

Me I don't even know who told you I am a lawyer. I didn't study law ooo. I dunno what you are talking about.

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by raumdeuter: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Use your brain...

Which your Yoruba people. IPob claiming Yoruba grin

Abeg shift commot

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by neezar: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Lol at law school.

Me I don't even know who told you I am a lawyer. I didn't study law ooo. I dunno what you are talking about.

Liar oshi grin grin

Have you finally left Nigeria??
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by sarrki(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am a proud Yoruba Christian and have nothing to hide please
Point f correction

You are Yoruba period
Nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian
That’s Igbos way of dividing us

4 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
sarrki:

Point f correction

You are Yoruba period
Nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian
That’s Igbos way of dividing us

Thank you my brother

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara / Niger Delta Group Gives FG 14-Day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Why I Refused To Sign ECOWAS’ Economic Partnership Agreement – Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.