Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:56 PM

What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. (19461 Views)

2023: Why Obasanjo Is Promoting Peter Obi In The North – Shehu / Bola Tinubu, "Don't Waste Your Time , No One Knows You In The North - Shehu Sani / What Late MKO Abiola Told Me About The North – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by kYjelly2: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
see poverty on this thread, chai

I can just imagine the living conditions of all these tribalists on here
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by sarrki(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Thank you my brother

Keep up the good work

I am proud of you

The progressives are proud of you

The omoluabis are proud of you

4 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
neezar:

Liar oshi grin grin

Have you finally left Nigeria??

I am in Nigeria oo

Why askiing all these? Where is this going?

#istandwithbuharitill2023

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by sarrki(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am in Nigeria oo

Don’t disclose your location

Ipobians are everywhere

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by gen2briz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pls, are the Igbos not interested in Biafra again ni?

5 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by neezar: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
sarrki:

Ipobians are everywhere

madman cheesy cheesy
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by neezar: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am in Nigeria oo

Going as in??

Just wanted to know whether u were granted access to leave
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
sarrki:

Ipobians are everywhere

Me keee. I know their plans ooo.

I am just playing along.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
neezar:

Going as in??

Just wanted to know whether u were granted access to leave

I don't know what grant you are talking about. I work in Nigeria Nigeria now.

I never told I am going anywhere.
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by sarrki(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Me keee. I know their plans ooo.

I am just playing along.

You are a patriot

3 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by chuksanambra: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

[s]My Yoruba people should embrace PDP to avoid being marginalised in 2019. We may not survive unlike Igbos than can survive under any harsh condition. Buhari marginalised SE and SS yet they have the least poverty rate in Nigeria.
Our own case is going to be different because we don't have that spirit of entrepreneurship like Igbos.

If we don't make use of our brain now, they may allocate First lady slot to us which would be unpleasant.

But wait oo, do you think that northerners will vote for buhari and stay for four years and letter he would hand over power to southern kafir, or they will vote for Atiku/Obi which will make northerners to have another 8 yrs?[/s]

1. In 2011, Northerners voted for GEJ absouthern Christian over Buhari a northern Muslim. Yet, GEJ's wife was stupid enough to call northerners born throway.

2. I hate to say this that Igbos are not in a position to offer political advice to Yorubas. Honestly speaking, it's painful but it is the truth.

3. My fear is that if Atiku loses this election, Igbos would attack everyone and further drive a wedge between Igbos and other ethnicities. Now, Atiku would make up with his people, Yorubas would realign with others and Igbos would be left in the lurch.
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by famology(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
As it stands today,I can't see any state where Atiku can score 1million votes.I guess he should've been more strategic with the choice of his vp candidate. Nigerians are very tribalistic and sentimental when it comes to national elections like this.Usually everybody stands behind his own irrespective of qualifications, ability or performance. NW,NE,SW..... these are very crucial zones.Buhari is very strong in the NW and NE, while osinbajo will surely add massive votes from the SW especially now that the pdp has neglected the zone again. You didn't give them the national chairman and now no VP. The same reason Jonathan was punished by the zone in 2015 is been repeated again by the pdp,they've totally neglected the zone once again.For political exigencies, the best bet would've been to match the Apc with a SW VP and zone the Senate P to the SE.

4 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Greatzeus(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
close down for what ?
everything he wrote there was truth.none of you caution namadi kanu we he was tongue lashing yorubas and hausas calling them unprintable names, abusing their leaders.
today you want us to vote for you over our dead body
Don't mind him,they are the worst hypocrites ever. After the loss and failure of their hero in 2015 election,they turned Yoruba people to enemies, calling Northerners names,and Nigeria a Zoo,now they are vigorously campaigning to be VO of a zoo. It's not going to happen.

5 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Greatzeus(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
socialmediaman:

Tribal bigotry and hate have no place on the internet, focus on the candidates and their abilities and quit promoting ethnic bigotry, you're one of the leaders of today/tomorrow. This is a political forum and not a place to hate, keep it political not personal or tribal
With all due respect sir,you are a hypocrite, talking about tribal bigotry,in your opinion which tribe exibit such trait the most? Be sincere, to me it's the Igbos. They call Yoruba people names,hausas also. Have you ever seen a Yoruba abusing hausa on this forum and vice versa?
They call Nigeria a zoo,why for loosing 2015 election.
Now they want VP of the same country they call a zoo and paint with unprintable vile names? Maybe in 200 years time shall,but not today.

6 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Binikingdowm: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
famology:
As it stands today,I can't see any state where Atiku can score 1million votes.I guess he should've been more strategic with the choice of his vp candidate. Nigerians are very tribalistic and sentimental when it comes to national elections like this.Usually everybody stands behind his own irrespective of qualifications, ability or performance. NW,NE,SW..... these are very crucial zones.Buhari is very strong in the NW and NE, while osinbajo will surely add massive votes from the SW especially now that the pdp has neglected the zone again. You didn't give them the national chairman and now no VP. The same reason Jonathan was punished by the zone in 2015 is been repeated again by the pdp,they've totally neglected the zone once again.For political exigencies, the best bet would've been to match the Apc with a SW VP and zone the Senate P to the SE.
nah the voters are only interested in the candidate not the vp..

Buhari once ran with an Igbo as vp Na,wetin happen?

All I see is jealousy cause atiku will win
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Darls247: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
One Nigeria my foot, see tribalism.
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by famology(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:
nah the voters are only interested in the candidate not the vp..

Buhari once ran with an Igbo as vp Na,wetin happen?

All I see is jealousy cause atiku will win

Times and parameters are different now.Let's discuss this again when we've the results on the table.
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by LZAA: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
oloriburuku ni awon to ni e.
Oloshi omo iran kiran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Obdk: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
conductor120:
The only resources contributed in this country by Yoruba moozlems are bigotry, hatred and jealousy for other tribes.

A Yoruba moozlem will rather die than have his life saved by another Southern Christian yet his Fulani masters see him as kafir.

Yorobamooozlems, tufiakwa! Bringing shame to good-thinking Yoruba Christians

Wey d tribal mark

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Angrymode: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
The good of this thread and why it should make FP is that it clearly shows how much hatred is in this disjoint set called Nigeria.

If and when this hate finally turns into a full blown war, blood will be spilled like we have never seen.

Wow!!! See hatred!

What is called Nigeria only exists because of oil money in the South.
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Angrymode:
The good of this thread and why it should make FP is that it clearly shows how much hatred is in this disjoint set called Nigeria.

If and when this hate finally turns into a full blown war, blood will be spilled like we have never seen.

Wow!!! See hatred!

What is called Nigeria only exists because of oil money in the South.

So igbos will fight war because yorubas choose to go with PMB/PYO?

Igbos should calm down ooooo.

You people are taking things too serious.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by socialmediaman: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Greatzeus:

With all due respect sir,you are a hypocrite, talking about tribal bigotry,in your opinion which tribe exibit such trait the most? Be sincere, to me it's the Igbos. They call Yoruba people names,hausas also. Have you ever seen a Yoruba abusing hausa on this forum and vice versa?
They call Nigeria a zoo,why for loosing 2015 election.
Now they want VP of the same country they call a zoo and paint with unprintable vile names? Maybe in 200 years time shall,but not today.

We both know that tribal bigotry is not peculiar to any tribe, though some people may have the loudest voice on social media. People also use tribal bigotry outside social media... There’s no good reason to classify a whole tribe as bigots. Would you be happy if someone called you a fraudster simply cos you’re Nigerian? When someone uses tribal language on me, I remind them that it’s wrong rather than insult them back. I suggest you do same instead of encourage it.

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by tit(f): 5:03am On Oct 16, 2018
we yorubass will rather kill oursef than allow obi to be vp.
you can take it to the bank.
it is better Buhari machine gun all of us in his second term than for s to be alife and see the hateful Igbo in abuja.
no way!
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:
I said the below on another thread just today

The same Obi was busy locking up shops belonging to northerners in Anambra and forcing them to have ID cards IN THIS SAME COUNTRY. He treated them as Aliens in their own country

Stop spreading falsehood. Obi did no such thing. Why do you enjoy cooking up lies everytime
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by nitt: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
In all of these, the only person I blame is Atiku! How could he have been so daft to have included an igbo on the ticket? This is not the time to bring the igbos to the limelight of Nigerian politcs given the IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra fiasco.

In one fell swoop, Atiku alienated the NE/NW/SW and ensured that he won't get any votes from there. This weekend has been one extremely sad one for me because I had a soft spot for Atiku but his decision to put an igbo man on the ticket has made sure that any rational yoruba man will not vote for him.

At this juncture, we can only brace up for the next 4 years under Buhari and pray things go fine for each of us individually and as a Nation.

It's as if we think the same.

My sentiments exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomed In Oyo By Supporters As He Arrives For Campaign / How `League Of Former Governors’ Plan To Hijack 9th Senate - Daily Nigerian / Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.