Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,305 members, 7,974,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car (31431 Views)

Sex In Car Is Criminal, Lagos Police Counters Abayomi Shogunle / Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by abbey621(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Out of all the things he listed, all critics saw was the jazz part. We are the biggest hypocrites on the planet, this is Africa, jazz, anointing oil, coconut from pastors, special rosary, prayer water and so on works depending on your religion or beliefs. GTFOH with the holier than thou BS!
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by lonelydora: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

Aboyomi Shogunle is the Assistant Commissioner of Police. His official handle on Twitter is @YomiShogunle; it’s his verified account.

Aboyomi noted down some points on how we can keep our car safe; using Otumokpor (jazz) from your village is one of the points he made.
Read his tweet below;

KEEP YOUR CAR SAFE
Do one of;
Inscribe reg. no. on windscreens, windows & door handles.
Deploy steering wheel, pedal OR gearshift locks.
Use alarm/fuel cut system.
Install car tracker.
Put correct Otumokpo from your village in ur car.
Comprehensive insurance if you can.
#YsGuide

Some days ago, he wrote on how it’s a traffic violation to break into a siren blaring security convoy, you can read about it here.

https://autojosh.com/put-otumokpo-jazz-village-car-stolen-police-acp/

He is 100% correct. Using pedal and steering lock is the safest way to guard against car thieves.

You see all these after market alarm system, if you use it in the North, Abuja, Kano, or Kaduna, they will steal that car within minutes.

It takes 3 months dry fasting and playing to cure N50 juju
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Social media is really deconstructing a lot of supposedly reasonable people.
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by JuanDeDios: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
boringnigerian:
Definitely sure that was supposed to be a joke

It missed

I think so too. He should have put a smiley or something.
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by JuanDeDios: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
abbey621:
Out of all the things he listed, all critics saw was the jazz part. We are the biggest hypocrites on the planet, this is Africa, jazz, anointing oil, coconut from pastors, special rosary, prayer water and so on works depending on your religion or beliefs. GTFOH with the holier than thou BS!
There is no proof the things you listed work. That people believe they work doesn't mean they do.
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by Nelannie: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
It shows that he uses it
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by SOLUTION99(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
YORUBA AND JAZZ ARE LIKE BUHARI AND DEAD PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by SOLUTION99(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
YORUBA AND JAZZ ARE LIKE BUHARI AND DEAD PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by Arthurity1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In all of my life.
I have never seen a people so fetish.

Diabolism is now their culture as well portrayed in their Africa Magic channel.

Well,
If it were in saner climes, Abayomi will be nowhere near a police uniform let alone an Assistant Commissioner.
SMH

African Magic is a station that needs to be banned!
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In all of my life.

Well,
If it were in saner climes, Abayomi will be nowhere near a police uniform let alone an Assistant Commissioner.
SMH

Its our culture not diabolism, Chinese don't believe in god but they are well placed, same as some asian countries whom embraced their identity and proud of it, the white brought christianity to us and took away all our jazz they used to to build themselves, have youthought about it why the whites were so interested in our jazz?, i have seen white witch in America, them many, sorcerers, NIGERIA LOST ITS IDENTITY THAT WHY WE ARE HERE TODAY. we must first discover our true heritage.

The majority of Africans are adherents of Christianity or Islam. African people often combine the practice of their traditional belief with the practice of Abrahamic religions. Abrahamic religions are widespread throughout Africa.

Christianity came to Nigeria in the 15th century through Augustinian and Capuchin monks from Portugal. The first mission of the Church of England was, though, only established in 1842 in Badagry by Henry Townsend.

Christianity began in the 1st century AD as a Jewish sect but quickly spread throughout the Greco-Roman world. Despite early persecution of Christians under the Roman Empire, it became the state religion in the end.

it is not diabolism, it is Traditional Worship

2 Likes

Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by Daboomb: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In all of my life.

Well,
SMH

So, it is Igbos that are not fetish, abi?

or you want me to show you the picture of your Governor Orji at Okija Shrine, doing what you people know how to do best: RITUALS
Keep decieving yourself there

Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by Promise111(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
See how people have quickly become assistant Jesus'. Obviously, it was supposed to make people laugh. Don't let buhari make you lose your sense of humour.
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by tundeontop: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
AceRoyal:
Trust me from this tweet, this guy has shown that he is a confirmed native doctor in police uniform. And u wonder why there have been reports of the police been complicit in the sales of prisoners for ritual purposes over the years.

Trust the Nigerian police at your own risk!

This kind of mentality will never make us develop!

It's a shame!

believing in our tradition will not make us develop?
Are the whites not believing in their religion (Christianity and Islam)?
we really needs to learn from the Indians.

You guys should stop displaying your stupidities!
You only succeeded in making foolish points.
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by nwadiuko1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
funny post gone wrong
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by abbey621(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
JuanDeDios:

There is no proof the things you listed work. That people believe they work doesn't mean they do.

There's also no proof that they do not work, just like most things in this life!
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
laplace13:
It's just for humor. Nigerians too dey react.

God bless you bro. The bulk of people reacting are just hypocrites.

The guy is just joking, besides he made valid points and his message was well passed across: Protect your car using any means necessary./

2 Likes

Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by GoodMuyis(m): 12:09am On Oct 15, 2018
psychologist:
Nothing can surprise me again, if Buhari can ban a dead man from traveling nothing can surprise me again in this country

How much is the tape,
The last one I used, was given by a German in Kaduna, it works much better on Naira Polymer
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by greggng: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2018
laplace13:

We be chemical
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by sweetgala(m): 1:02am On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In all of my life.

Well,
SMH

It's called humour. You definitely need to check out the Twitter handles of Dublin airport and some other companies. I've seen other police departments use such humour.

In doing so this post on social media would be spread across by bloggers and the message would get across to more people
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by Itzsammy(m): 1:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Wetin mk I use dis news do now ooooo? undecided

Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by Iammercy2018: 1:12am On Oct 15, 2018
DavidEsq:
What a shame
how is it a shame?

1 Like

Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by AceRoyal: 1:18am On Oct 15, 2018
tundeontop:

believing in our tradition will not make us develop?
Are the whites not believing in their religion (Christianity and Islam)?
we really needs to learn from the Indians.

You guys should stop displaying your stupidities!
You only succeeded in making foolish points.
ONLY immature people with very low IQ and low self resort to insults to pass their message.

Nigeria is a circular state and thus government officials(military and paramilitary) are expected to be professional and devoid of sentiments.
I was talking about his none professionalism when I made mention of under development.

Next time, learn to address issues and not attack personalities or throw insults, that's first step to mental and emotional maturity!
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by StellarJo(m): 2:58am On Oct 15, 2018
You no get money you dey call police. Me i dey laff u cunny
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by Puzzypleazer: 4:11am On Oct 15, 2018
jeez can u all chill, this is just an idiom.
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:58am On Oct 15, 2018
It's a figure of speech, he doesn't mean it that way
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by Awaja(m): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2018
This is what we get when nepotism is bugari's favorite disposition,tell me what this one is teaching his kids at home.This post is "comprehensive"enough to terminate your appointment.
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by thesicilian: 6:16am On Oct 15, 2018
laplace13:
Hunger and poverty have made Nigerians to lose all sense of humor.
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by DavidEsq(m): 7:02am On Oct 15, 2018
Iammercy2018:
how is it a shame?
How is it not a shame
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by JuanDeDios: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2018
abbey621:

There's also no proof that they do not work, just like most things in this life!
Are you seriously equating the burden to prove a negative to the one you have to prove a positive after asserting the positive?
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by seangy4konji: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2018
U self don't see say police that are soppose to secure you don't tell you make you put jazz for motor,body,room because him self never secure him life..

We are in bug trouble..

Police commissioner say make y deh use jazz...

You come alone ooo
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by Iammercy2018: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2018
DavidEsq:

How is it not a shame
answer my question first, one sense of humor e no dey, and beside he said nothing wrong, even some men of God does it... So?
Re: Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car by romenna: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2018
I sorry for AFRICA!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury / 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) / Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.