Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico (44153 Views)

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by sevo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
shut off people all over the world love and cherish Nigerian attires

And you feel A-ok disrespecting another country's attire

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Tonymario58: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
During the days of 'END TIME POST' this post and comments should be classified as END TIME POST.

Nairalanders of this day will not understand anyway Seun makes his money
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rowj:
Bros, why you dey drag this babe with me na

Loool

U wan chop the food of the elders abi??

It's dangerous ooo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Iscoalarcon: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
sevo:

And you feel A-ok disrespecting another country's attire
Kai nawaoo for Nairalanders so i can no longer give my views in peace again
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by younglleo: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I must bang this girl big ass and fine yellow sweet puuna with my big black curved rigid dicck one day.

But this girl go sweet for doggy oooo..
I must bang this girl before i dye.
and u die today.!

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by vikivall197(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Beautiful girl ,she is now mor of a Nigerian than a Ghanian
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by SAMBARRY: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Myvillagepeople learn to briddle your list and control your penis.many great men have died because of booty matter. Respect your old age

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Myvillagepeople learn to briddle your list and control your penis.many great men have died because of booty matter. Respect your old age
Nobody go live forever.

And the diiick is uncontrollable in this situation.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Justseyii: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gun slinger.

Students can check my signature.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
dat gal toto ehh!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by PRINCEVICKEY: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
mexico or okoko
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by moshino(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
midehi2:
I like mexicans

Mexicans hate and disrespect black people with a passion. They call blacks 'mayate'. You can like them, but stay informed.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by buchilino(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
SHE LOOKS LIKE A DUCK WEARING A HAT.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Ugosample(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
sevo:

Just the same way the Mexicans will say your own cultural attire is horse sh..it!!!

grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by ahiboilandgas: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Actress Juliet Ibrahim is currently having enough time for herself as she is currently on vacation in Mexico.

She shared this photo of herself rocking a Mexican attire.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/actress-juliet-ibrahim-rocks-mexican-attire-vacations-mexico.html

how is she in Mexico....how many film she act this year to go on vacation ....actors and fake life.....

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I must bang this girl big ass and fine yellow sweet puuna with my big black curved rigid dicck one day.

grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by SAMBARRY: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Nobody go live forever.

And the diiick is uncontrollable in this situation.
we know but the decisions you make today with impact on the quality of your life.don't let booty rule you
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by midehi2(f): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
moshino:

Mexicans hate and disrespect black people with a passion. They call blacks 'mayate'. You can like them, but stay informed.
Thanks for that

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by midehi2(f): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
anochuko01:

babe, ever since i set my eyes on you.....those eyes have been itching mecheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by cyrus1992(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Okay,
But wetin you go like dye into??
Adire, or Tie nd Dye??

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by segebase(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
I must bang this geh before leave earth
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by festusparkz419(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
she rock cool cool cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Burgerlomo: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Owunmi ki nje gal yi sha cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Crossboy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
Burgerlomo:
Owunmi ki nje gal yi sha cool
Ashewo cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Burgerlomo: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Crossboy:
Ashewo cheesy

Seriously mo fe je ishu e grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
listen to my songs at:

SoundCloud:
https://SoundCloud.com/harkymtheoracle

Reverbenation:
http://reverbnation.com/Oracle59

Checkout my Able God freestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Enjoy yourself babes cool

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/actress-juliet-ibrahim-rocks-mexican-attire-vacations-mexico.html
How I wish I can just get this girl pregnant tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by ElTejano: 1:08am On Oct 17, 2018
moshino:

If you believe that this is true, then please watch Angelitos Negros with Pedro Infante.

Pedro Infante is an icon of Mexican cinema and in 1948 he released the film Angelitos Negros which was a movie which taught against racism, had a strong anti-racist message and where possibly the most loved star of Mexican cinema himself was playing a heroic lead character who stood against anti-black racism. Watch the movie for yourself! If you buy the DVD on Amazon, there are English subtitles and you will see that the movie has a star of Mexican cinema play a character who is against racism- there is even a scene where they have a Catholic priest lecture the audience against racism.

Let us compare the United States and Mexico.

Mexico: President Victente Guerrero abolished slavery in Mexico on February 14th, 1829
United States: Slavery is abolished on December 6, 1865 AFTER A BLOODY CIVIL WAR.

United States: Obama becomes the first US president of black ancestry in 2008.
Mexico: Vicente Guerrero becomes first Afro-Mexican president in 1829.

Mexicans do not hate black people. My cousins are black because they are mixed with Puerto Rican (many Puerto Ricans have black ancestry)- you can tell that they are black. I grew up with them, I love them as my cousins and them being black has NEVER mattered to me. There are ignorant people in every race but many Mexicans are friendly, kind people who are against racism, who have compassion for the things that black people have been through and who are not racist. Black people are not very many in Mexico (they're about 2% of the population, according to my understanding) and so many Mexicans are not used to black people and so their attitude is more curiosity than anything like hatred. You shouldn't think that Mexicans have some deep hatred of blacks. Nigeria has actually influenced Mexican culture! Many Mexicans are into santería, which was brought from the Yoruba religion. By my house, you can go into the Mexican neighborhood and see shops which sell statues of the orishas. I do not agree with santería because it is against my religious beliefs but it is interesting that Nigeria has had an influence even in Latin America.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by ElTejano: 1:13am On Oct 17, 2018
I forgot to mention but also the white settlers who came to Texas rose up against the Mexicans because it was illegal to own slaves. One of the reasons they fought against Mexicans was because slavery was illegal in Texas, as Mexico had abolished slavery.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by moshino(m): 2:08am On Oct 17, 2018
ElTejano:

If you believe that this is true, then please watch Angelitos Negros with Pedro Infante.

It's not a question of if I believe it. I know it for a fact, from personal experience. This is not to say that every Mexican hates black people. But go talk to blacks who live in East Los Angeles, see what their experiences are with Mexicans, talk to People of African decent who play football in Mexico, talk to even dark skinned Mexicans, Hondurans and Haitians who live in Mexico. They will all give you their first hand horror stories of racism they suffer in the hands of Mexicans daily. Maybe you should see this as well https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mayate, that's love I guess.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Navalsadiq(m): 2:35am On Oct 17, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

get sense.all that gliters are not gold.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by Navalsadiq(m): 2:37am On Oct 17, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

bros get some sense all that gliters are not gold.that place would have been dead meat by now because it has experienced too much trafic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. / Lupita Nyong’o Acts Igbo Character In Americanah, Movie Adaptation / The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.