Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,150 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico (44177 Views)

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico by ElTejano: 2:39am On Oct 17, 2018
moshino:

It's not a question of if I believe it. I know it for a fact, from personal experience. This is not to say that every Mexican hates black people. But go talk to blacks who live in East Los Angeles, see what their experiences are with Mexicans, talk to People of African decent who play football in Mexico, talk to even dark skinned Mexicans, Hondurans and Haitians who live in Mexico. They will all give you their first hand horror stories of racism they suffer in the hands of Mexicans daily. Maybe you should see this as well https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mayate, that's love I guess.

I know the term "mayate" and I know what it means.... there are ignorant people in every group

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her / Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo / Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.