Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,146 members, 7,946,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge (2613 Views)

Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge / Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by AutoReportNG: 12:56am On Oct 17, 2018
Slow and steady they say, win the race. The 2nd Niger Bridge may soon become a reality after years of a slow pace after all.

These are recent pictures of the on-going works at the site and these include precasting of concrete, channel excavation, construction of Pierheads and lots more.

As at last count, the total number of personnel currently working on the sites (in Onitsha and Asaba) is 543.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/10/updated-pictures-from-2nd-niger-bridge.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Marpol
Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by AutoReportNG: 12:56am On Oct 17, 2018
At last...
Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by globemoney: 12:58am On Oct 17, 2018
At this rate it will take Buhari 30 years to complete this bridge

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by AskProf: 1:00am On Oct 17, 2018
AutoReportNG:
At last...

What?

2 Likes

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by yarimo(m): 1:05am On Oct 17, 2018
That is very commendable from president BUHARI.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by front4line: 1:40am On Oct 17, 2018
globemoney:
At this rate it will take Buhari 30 years to complete this bridge

Glory to God it will only take Buhari 30 years n we can see casting n pillars within 3 years. The PDP senseless Igbo are clamoring for it return was only able to show paper diagram with shameless shows n charade.

Now if your father is not happy with the pace of work I will suggest you provide your father with fund to buy ponpon so he can resume to work at the site and help to speed things up.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by la1(m): 1:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Cool
Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by val15: 2:04am On Oct 17, 2018
These are old pictures.exactly the way Jona left it. Is the bridge I passess everyday.if these were new pictures the ground should had be covered by flood.cos the community where the bridge is located is flooded

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 17, 2018
My grand father can work faster than the contractor handling that job or is it the usual politics? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by sorom4: 2:08am On Oct 17, 2018
The completion of this bridge no dey finish?

Abeg make people wey sabi run dey show #AtikuObi

3 Likes

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by Pekele007: 4:23am On Oct 17, 2018
front4line:

Glory to God it will only take Buhari 30 years n we can see casting n pillars within 3 years. The PDP senseless Igbo are clamoring for it return was only able to show paper diagram with shameless shows n charade.

Now if your father is not happy with the pace of work I will suggest you provide your father with fund to buy ponpon so he can resume to work at the site and help to speed things up.
Shut up your mouth and reason with your brains boy.

That bridge won't be completed in the next 50years at this rate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by Pekele007: 4:25am On Oct 17, 2018
AutoReportNG:
At last...
At last what?

Did you even take time to go and see this phantom bridge or the pictures snapped from various angles were just sent to you?

This is exactly how GEJ left the bridge.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Propaganda

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by TGM2015: 4:41am On Oct 17, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Slow and steady they say, win the race. The 2nd Niger Bridge may soon become a reality after years of a slow pace after all.

These are recent pictures of the on-going works at the site and these include precasting of concrete, channel excavation, construction of Pierheads and lots more.

As at last count, the total number of personnel currently working on the sites (in Onitsha and Asaba) is 543.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/10/updated-pictures-from-2nd-niger-bridge.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Marpol
Mynd44
These are over-the-land pictures, what about over-the-sea pictures?

3 Likes

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 17, 2018
val15:
These are old pictures.exactly the way Jona left it. Is the bridge I passess everyday.if these were new pictures the ground should had be covered by flood.cos the community where the bridge is located is flooded

Nwanne mulu anya,
Ain't no need for this bro, look succinctly at the pictures, you will see the exact date and time it was shot 14th of October 2018 at 1-2pm, I believe we all adults with maturity.

If you look closely you would notice that these pillars were freshly done, and for the very first time an appreciable level of work can be seen on site,

Government is a continuum, continuity is key,
Even if the government isn't reelected and they keep working on the project Nigerians will be better for it, it will be a win win for us all,

Ife anyi cholo bu oganiru.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by tinsel: 5:08am On Oct 17, 2018
val15:
My friend keep quite if you don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by 9japride(m): 5:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Propaganda after elections, they won't remember the east again. Just like many people who have inbuilt trait of nepotism today, who keep saying ibos will never be president and when they are in position of authority tomorrow will always come out with repressive policies to the detriment of eastern regions.
Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by Bethel4Life(f): 5:20am On Oct 17, 2018
9japride:
Propaganda after elections, they won't remember the east again. Just like many people who have inbuilt trait of nepotism today, who keep saying ibos will never be president and when they are in position of authority tomorrow will always come out with repressive policies to the detriment of eastern regions.
my brother u sabi them wella,, they were sayin that igbos shu vote for buhari so that igbos will av 2023 presidency,,but surprisingly they cannot vote for common igbo Vp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by Almaiga: 5:30am On Oct 17, 2018
What Jonathan and other PDP presidents couldn't do in 16 years, Buhari is doing it in less than 3 years.

Igbo's right now. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by 9japride(m): 5:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Bethel4Life:
my brother u sabi them wella,, they were sayin that igbos shu vote for buhari so that igbos will av 2023 presidency,,but surprisingly they cannot vote for common igbo Vp
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them, majority of the people supporting this government are full of hypocrisy. They won't let eastern man be president. So by 2023 they will just give the presidency to Ibos just like that. I don't care who is the president, we need someone to bring in development in Nigeria and forget about propaganda.
Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by arsenalLUVA: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2018
Even with the dates on the pictures, you're saying it's propaganda. Dem do some people for this country sha!
Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by Almaiga: 5:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari is doing what Jonathan and other PDP ex Presidents couldn't do in 16 years.
Good bless Buhari.

Igbo's right now. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 17, 2018
If he does.. its great, atleast one thing that region would have benefitted from the FG.
Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by Omeokachie: 5:51am On Oct 17, 2018
About to be commissioned cheesy
Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by vanbonattel: 5:54am On Oct 17, 2018
THERE'S NO WORK GOING ON AT THE RIVER NIGER SECOND BRIDGE!

I REPEAT, THERE'S NO WORK GOING ON AT THE RIVER NIGER SECOND BRIDGE, THE WHOLE WORK REMAINS ABANDONED SINCE 3 YEARS AGO.

CALL ANYONE IN ONITSHA FOR PICTURES OF THE ABANDONED SITE OVERGROWN WITH WEED.

THE PICTURES UP THERE WERE TAKEN IN 2015 WHEN JONATHAN WAS PRESIDENT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by vanbonattel: 5:55am On Oct 17, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Source:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Marpol
Mynd44

You liar! I just lost my respect for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by ckenneths(m): 6:01am On Oct 17, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Slow and steady they say, Jonathanthe race. The 2nd Niger Bridge may soon become a reality after years of a slow pace after all.

Source:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Marpol
Mynd44

You are wrong Sir, those pictures up there were taken in 2016 when Jonathan contract was still running. I was there then.

I took these pictures last two weeks in Onitsha and am still in Onitsha now. The river Niger second bridge is an abandoned project and no worker is there now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by vedaxcool(m): 6:03am On Oct 17, 2018
children of hate and slaves of PDP failed 16 years where you at! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by vedaxcool(m): 6:05am On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
vanbonattel:

You liar! I just lost my respect for you.
[/s]

If ipob tells you he lost respect for you, rejoice because such respect is based on an affinity for criminality

3 Likes

Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by Kenekingisback: 6:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Very poor progress
Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by Westbestside: 6:12am On Oct 17, 2018
This bridge no dey complete?
Re: Updated Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge by hollywater: 6:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Since PDP elect Atiku as their presidential candidate, APC zombies on nairaland has been busy looking for buhari's achievement to use in promoting him,yet nothing.From Nigeria airways logo to railway that they have not done up to 30% and now this.Baba is going back to Duara. Atikulating is the next president.

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Sahara Reporters Is Running A Poll On The Worst President / Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power / Umahi Needs Psychiatric Check, Says Wike; Wike Needs Paternity Test, Says Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.