Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,051 members, 7,899,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

The Trouble With The Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trouble With The Yoruba (3918 Views)

Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline / The Trouble With The Buhari Manifesto BY ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN / Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Becomrich0: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2010
Yoruba people are United, dont worry about that, we are in control in every state and local govt.

Dont worry about Yoruba people. We are ready to leave Nigeria, that is one voice of majority of Yorubas. 90% of Yorubas so that there would be peace.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by 006(m): 12:25am On Jul 16, 2010
Becomrich0:

Yoruba people are United, dont worry about that, we are in control in every state and local govt.

Dont worry about Yoruba people. We are ready to leave Nigeria, that is one voice of majority of Yorubas. 90% of Yorubas so that there would be peace.

In control of Benin Republic keep dreaming!
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by udezue(m): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2010
LOL @ the League of NL's resident moronic musketeers. Bluetooth, Sleezy, and Bk/babe.

Must ur internal issues be linked to Igbo, ND and Biafra? I beg, ejoo, ki lode?
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by bkbabe90(m): 2:42am On Jul 16, 2010
One 1:

^^^ What does Yoruba mean?  grin

Dont know, dont care! But I know that the name of a country should have a meaning!!! WHAT THE HELL DOES BIAFRA MEAN? Dont tell me the name yall willing to die for is as meaningless as Shaniqua or Takeisha! lol. Freakn monkeys!
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by One11: 2:50am On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

Dont know, dont care! But I know that the name of a country should have a meaning!!! WHAT THE HELL DOES BIAFRA MEAN? Dont tell me the name yall willing to die for is as meaningless as Shaniqua or Takeisha! lol. Freakn monkeys!

BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 16, 2010
What a thread grin grin grin grin grin

RTOTFLMAO!!! Seriously! grin
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

Of course Biafra doesn't mean anything. It was a MicKey Mouse republic. The real tragedy for the Yoruba was being lumped together in the same country with a bunch of monkeys, expecially the ibos.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by One11: 5:57am On Jul 16, 2010
Aigbofa:

Of course Biafra doesn't mean anything. It was a MicKey Mouse republic. The real tragedy  for the Yoruba was being lumped together in the same country with a bunch of monkeys, expecially the ibos.

Yea i know right lol,  And odudu republic was and always will be an imaginary friend,  To bad the monkeys had to stay in the same country with the Gorillas, expecially the yurobas.

Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2010
One 1:

Yea i know right lol,  And odudu republic was and always will be an imaginary friend,  To bad the monkeys had to stay in the same country with the Gorillas, expecially the yurobas,

Silly monkey, do you even know what igbo means in yoruba? It means jungle. igbo people = jungle people. That I believe is how you got your idiotic name.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by MrFire: 6:11am On Jul 16, 2010
One 1:

Yea i know right lol, And odudu republic was and always will be an imaginary friend, To bad the monkeys had to stay in the same country with the Gorillas, expecially the yurobas.

Do the faces in your photo belong to Yoruba people? Men!!! What depth (or is it height) of ugliness. Akala and Adedibu should join them there.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by MrFire: 6:14am On Jul 16, 2010
Aigbofa

Do you know the meaning of Yoruba? Ask the fulani jihadists who colonized you and gave you that name. What is the meaning of the igbo in your name A[b]IGBO[/b]FA? JACKASS.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by One11: 6:31am On Jul 16, 2010
Aigbofa:

Silly monkey, do you even know what igbo means in yoruba? It means jungle. igbo people = jungle people. That I believe is how you got your idiotic name.

sniff sniff cry lol,  Did you know that yoruba derives from the Igbo words Onye-oru-oba=Slaves of the Oba. So yeah the europeans gave yall that name Yoruba, it is what Igbos used to insult you gorillas back in the day. lol

Slaaaaaavvvvve!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2010
Mr Fire:

Aigbofa

Do you know the meaning of Yoruba? Ask the fulani jihadists who colonized you and gave you that name. What is the meaning of the igbo in your name A[b]IGBO[/b]FA? JACKASS.

Aigbofa la nwoke, ifa kan o si ni para. I won't even attempt to interpret it, because you wouldn't understand. That is how freakin' dumb you are.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2010
One 1:

sniff sniff cry lol,  Did you know that yoruba derives from the Igbo words Onye-oru-oba=Slaves of the Oba. So yeah the europeans gave yall that name Yoruba, it is what Igbos used to insult you gorillas back in the day. lol

Slaaaaaavvvvve!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol

You want to talk about gorillas? who lives in the freakin' rain forest? ibos of course. My ancestors were living in towns when yours were running around butt n.ak.e.d in your rain forest abode.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by One11: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2010
Aigbofa:

You want to talk about gorillas? who lives in the freakin' rain forest? ibos of course. My ancestors were living in towns when yours were running around butt n.ak.e.d in your rain forest abode.

loooooooooooool. awww SLAVE OF THE OBA's feelings are hurt. Pull your skirt down and say i am somebody  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2010
One 1:

loooooooooooool. awww SLAVE OF THE OBA's feelings are hurt. Pull your skirt down and say i am somebody  grin grin grin grin grin

ibo monkey want's to feel important. At least we have Obas. Your Ezes are just another pathetic attempt to copy others. Why do you need kings when you reside in the jungle? It's everyman ( or should I say every monkey ) to himself out there. Does that sound like ibos?
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by One11: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2010
Aigbofa:

ibo monkey want's to feel important. At least we have Obas. Your Ezes are just another pathetic attempt to copy others. Why do you need kings when you reside in the jungle? It's everyman to himself out there. Does that sound like ibos?   

I know right lol,  Yeah every man for himself in Igbo land but the yurobas have to be love-vendor around by the oba because the gorilla hoes aint got no mind of their own lol  shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaave! lol

I'm done. can't teach a gorilla how to swim. I'm done I beg loooooool  grin grin
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2010
One 1:

I know right lol,  Yeah every man for himself in Igbo land but the yurobas have to be love-vendor around by the oba because the gorilla hoes aint got no mind of their own lol  shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaave! lol

I'm done. can't teach a gorilla how to swim. I'm done I beg loooooool  grin grin

And you wonder why they cannot fit in. Bloody monkeys.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2010
udezue:

LOL @ the League of NL's resident moronic musketeers. Bluetooth, Sleezy, and Bk/babe.

Must your internal issues be linked to Igbo, ND and Biafra? I beg, ejoo, ki lode?
the problem is that there is no way ibo would not link their numerous misfortunes on yoruba.can you please explain why ? You people make it seem as if Awolowo was the commander during the war that killed millions of eebo.why north face the north perhaps Gowon .
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by AjanleKoko: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2010
Someone should start a 'The Trouble with the Hausa' thread, I think. undecided
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Someone should start a 'The Trouble with the Hausa' thread, I think. undecided
rotflmao. . .i don't think the eebo would do that because they see themselves ahead of the north,so yoruba is always their fear.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by EzeUche(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2010
We Igbos have no king! Every Igboman is a king. That is why we Igbos laugh at other groups who have some form of king. What makes these men so special? Nothing. They bleed just like you and I. Igbos had true democracies. Even before the white man who was still painting his face blue!
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2010
EzeUche:

We Igbos have no king! Every Igboman is a king. That is why we Igbos laugh at other groups who have some form of king. What makes these men so special? Nothing. They bleed just like you and I. Igbos had true democracies. Even before the white man who was still painting his face blue!

The creed of the iboman is everyman for himself, a.k.a law of the jungle. If you say, you live by the same principles as animals, would I be wrong to call you monkeys?
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by bkbabe90(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2010
EzeUche:

Not true! When I read about the Ibo system (of not having a central King figure per-se) and told my boys about it 2 got pissed and claimed I was wrong and that their fathers were ruling Kings back in (Eastern) Nigeria! I know they were wrong but was what the point arguing with someone that spent all his life in Africa and is supposedly telling u about how it is. . . . ?
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by bkbabe90(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2010
One 1:

Mr Fire:

Do the faces in your photo belong to Yoruba people? Men!!! What depth (or is it height) of ugliness. Akala and Adedibu should join them there.

See that Piguet on his wrist? I bet u, it'll feed ur whole village for two straight years!
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by ezeagu(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

See that Piguet on his wrist? I bet u, it'll feed your whole village for two straight years!

I bet it will feed Obasanjo's whole village as well, I don't get bigging him up? In fact it can feed a whole Japanese village.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by EzeUche(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2010
Aigbofa:

The creed of the iboman is everyman for himself, a.k.a law of the jungle. If you say, you live by the same principles as animals, would I be wrong to call you monkeys?

Let us discuss how your people look like monkeys and apes. Yorubas are known to look like gorillas. Gorilla looking people who have been kissed by the sun. We Igbos are known as the fairest and nice to look at. It is funny how a people not far apart look so different. An ugly Yoruba man with his big arse Yoruba woman.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2010
EzeUche:

Let us discuss how your people look like monkeys and apes. Yorubas are known to look like gorillas. Gorilla looking people who have been kissed by the sun. We Igbos are known as the fairest and nice to look at. It is funny how a people not far apart look so different. An ugly Yoruba man with his big arse Yoruba woman.

Fine ibos, abi? Or should I say fine young cannibals? Stup.id Ogogoro drinking monkey.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
Aigbofa:

Fine ibos, abi? Or should I say fine young cannibals? Stup.id Ogogoro drinking monkey.
bk/babe90:

See that Piguet on his wrist? I bet u, it'll feed your whole village for two straight years!
ROTFLMAO. . .
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by bawomolo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2010
the typical combatants already set up shop in this thread
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by MrFire: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

Bought with stolen money. Count me out. I do not savour stolen wealth.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by EzeUche(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2010
Aigbofa:

Call me what you want, but don't deny the fact that you are UGLY. And God hates ugly!

Igbos = best looking
Yoruba = gorilla/stinking animals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Finally Deciphered / Boko Haram Sponsor Caught Red Handed? / Nigeria Losing $9 Billion To Oil Theft Annually - Nuhu Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.