Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,010 members, 7,933,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Trouble With The Yoruba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trouble With The Yoruba (3942 Views)

Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline / The Trouble With The Buhari Manifesto BY ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN / Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by THEAMAKA(f): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
Aigbofa:

Fine ibos, abi? Or should I say fine young cannibals? Stup.id Ogogoro drinking monkey.
LAME. cool cool cool cool cool
some people seriously need to get back to the topic at hand and stop insulting Igbos.
leave the people east of the Niger River alone! tongue
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

LAME. cool cool cool cool cool
some people seriously need to get back to the topic at hand and stop insulting Igbos.
leave the people east of the Niger River alone! tongue

Get back to what topic? I thought the topic was monkey azz ibos.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by THEAMAKA(f): 6:34am On Jul 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

Get back to what topic? I thought the topic was monkey azz ibos.
again, LAME.
I guess you are just as dumb as the Igbos you claim are stup!d.
NEXT!
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

again, LAME.
I guess you are just as dumb as the Igbos you claim are stup!d.
NEXT!

Oh really? lady monkey seems to be getting testy here. Who took your feeding bottle? Or is it your banana?
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by THEAMAKA(f): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

Oh really? lady monkey seems to be getting testy here. Who took your feeding bottle? Or is it your banana?
hahahaha! what color is your skin? please tell me its white.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2010
It's not about skin color, you slowpoke. I am talking about people who have chosen the law of the jungle as their national creed. I think you have the defective gene as well cool
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by bkbabe90(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

lol. hahahahhaa. Knock out punch!
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by philip0906(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2010
Aigbofa
Get back to what topic?I thought the topic was monkey azz ibos.
THE AMAKA
stop replying this retard. . .he is just trying 2 drag u into a long discussion so as 2 keep wanking over ur name. . .
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by 13volts(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2010
This is the first time the Igbo’s & Yoruba on nairaland are not blaming the north for their woes.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by 13volts(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2010
At least we now know who the monkeys are and who the Gorrilas are. Nice trend am beginning to enjoy the action. How good it is to be a spectator as oppose be on the defensive.

Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by Finecat(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2010
The trouble with Yorubas are the Obas except Olubadan. Obas like Alaafin of Oyo is a cancer to his people, they become slaves to the government officials because they want money and favors. Alaafin of Oyo has no principles at all and he is a shame to the throne he sits on. The only time Yoruba elders think is when they can benefit from their people, they never think of how they can help the people, Yorubaland has thugs and vagabonds as their governors. Look around the SW, the only presentable Governor is Fashola. Akala and the rest of them are plain idiots that has no business running the affairs of goats not to talk of human beings. Which serious investor will invest in a state after taking a look at a Governor like Akala or Oyinlola? Just listening to what comes out of their mouths alone is enough to make any investor run for their lives or hard earned money.
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by bkbabe90(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2010
13volts:

This is the first time the Igbo’s & Yoruba on nairaland are not blaming the north for their woes.

ARE U BLIND OR JUST ILLITERATE LIKE MOST OF YALL MUTALLABS ARE? Ibos stay blaming Yoruba for all the ill ur murderous kin do/did to them? Why is this so, eh, Jaffar?
Re: The Trouble With The Yoruba by chyz(m): 5:43am On Dec 22, 2010
.;d.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Ekiti Governor Fayose Returns To PDP / Should The Goverment Legalise And Promote Refineries As SMSEs / Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.