Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married (3357 Views)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by papa190(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
Omolola1:

ah pls o! my 190 must not die o! abeg o!
dont worry im ok,as long as ur love is there for me, i'll be fine,firearm and mama-gee wanted to kill me but they couldnt cos of the love u have for me
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Omolola1(f): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2010
Thank God you're alive! lol
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
Guy dumps girl and expects her to be single for the rest of her life.some pips are so full of themselves probly she loved him so much he thought no man could ever love her again or she could never love anyone not knowing just round the corner someone is waiting to give what he cant.You dnt knw what you have until you lose it.
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by CasaNova1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
Yep, my thoughts exactly.
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Orilee9ice(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2010
Gbamm! my sentiments ex -za - ka- ta -ka- lly 2!.some pple sha . ishhhhhhhhh! you dont know the value of what you have UNTIL YOU HAVE LOST IT, shocked
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Lebee: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2010
I hardly post replies on nairaland but i have to do this , the person in question is a mad, conniving, selfish, male bastard. Please put your sister in that situation dating a guy for 6 years and you expect her to give you a pat at the back, peck on the cheek, a congratulatory message for jilting her. Indeed the guy is a stupid fellow whose groins and manhood needs to be cut of. Danburuba iska.
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2010
^^^^^

See rage.

I cant help but lmao
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by opsydudu(m): 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2010
women get over men easily, just dump her, before you blink an eyelid she will find another man. Men then start to sulk and get heartbreak which will take a long time to heal.

Love them or hate them, women are wonderful specie
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Lebee: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2010
@ Firearm i dnt call dt rage, its just one of the few truths u wld hate 2 digest, call it a man's ego. I dont fel like bandying words or getting distracted from wt im doing but its called male chauvinism. How r u?
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2010
^^^^

I am good bro.

Refer to my earlier post. I understand u clearly

Firearm:

You have said it all;

The guy is an ar[i]s[/i]e-hole who doesnt want the happiness of others. He doesnt even deserve any lady and I know he never cared about her.
He deserves to be starved for 3 days and then be fed with poo from a village latrine. shocked shocked shocked wink wink

No need wasting my Sledge Hammer on him, cus left for me, I will use 100 tonnes on him to ensure he doesnt survive it. Infact, I prefer to mill him with an 11 1/4" OD flat bottom mill
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by pweetychic: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2010
@Firearm,
ohhhh, sry lurva boi, jilters like u wud learn from u mistakes, u guys don't know d value of wot u hv until it's gone, 'rlatnship are like crystals, u don't know aw mch it worths until it breaks' 'cow wud surely misses its tail when it's cuff off',
I understnd u were nt ready when she was, but that ain't enuf reasons to let go of wot u cherished so mch, or maybe u weren't destined to be together anyways. Fink u get me rite,
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2010
^^^^

One of those that never read carefully. Cant u see I showed where I got this story from?

You all come up and post here and I can guess the grades you made while in school (dats if u're not still in High School)

wink wink wink wink
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2010
people shuld pls read well b4 commenting!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked na wa o o o

I THINK WE SHOULD START GRADING PEOPLE FROM WHAT THEY SAY*** if na WAEC, many for don fail am finish. shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by pweetychic: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2010
Firearm:

^^^^

One of those that never read carefully. Cant u see I showed where I got this story from?

You all come up and post here and I can guess the grades you made while in school (dats if u're not still in High School)

wink wink wink wink

Mr firearm, guess u r mistaken, i only replied to your initial post, be it u or whoeva, am directing my response to d person, ofwhich u didnot put it straight that u were talking for someone, guess you modified the topic later after you hv been attacked, lolzzzzzz,  about judging pple wit their WAEC, guess i will fail woovenly, cus i'm still in my elementary schl, not ripe enuf to be plucked, i.e. can't even sit for WAEC nau,
was just passing by, Hope u r gud senior Firearm
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2010
pweetychic:

Mr firearm, guess u r mistaken, i only replied to your initial post, be it u or whoeva, am directing my response to d person, ofwhich u didnot put it straight that u were talking for someone, guess you modified the topic later after you hv been attacked, lolzzzzzz,  about judging pple wit their WAEC, guess i will fail woovenly, cus i'm still in my elementary schl, not ripe enuf to be plucked, i.e. can't even sit for WAEC nau,
was just passing by, Hope u r gud senior Firearm

I can even be your school father if u dont mind

grin grin grin
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by pweetychic: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2010
Firearm:

I can even be your school father if u dont mind

grin grin grin

I wudn't mind if u gon' protect ur skool daughter, hp you won't bring sledge hammer to school, i'm scared of firearm, don't wanna be harmed
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2010
^^^^

dont worry pwetty, no one is gonna harm u again

just complain to me if anyone hurts u. I will use my Sledge Hammer on him/her

U are now officially under my care

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by pweetychic: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2010
Firearm:

^^^^

dont worry pwetty, no one is gonna harm u again

just complain to me if anyone hurts u. I will use my Sledge Hammer on him/her

U are now officially under my care

cheesy cheesy cheesy

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz, hp u won't kill dem wit your sledge hammer, jst cut their heads off,  sugar daddie, oh school father,
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2010
^^^^^

U're not serious cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I dont kill people; but I can maim them for u.

Ur wish is my command

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Orilee9ice(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2010
Hummmmmmmmmm, (singing, ) F & P, are sitting on a tree. (spelling) K-I-S-S-I-N-G, 
i can see romance brewing here, so when is the weddin',  grin, i should let Cilla Black know so she can get her "Hat" at the ready , wink
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by pweetychic: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2010
Abeg orileeIganmu, orilenice,
I don't want to fall the victim of firearm's babes ooo, guess he is too dangerous 4me, can't u see how he sealed his lady's mouth on his profile pix?
Moreso, i'm a nun, no strings attached!
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Orilee9ice(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2010
@ PTY i'm sorri, PWEETYCHIC,  grin.A NUN (so what are you doing here then, you should be with Mother Superior in the seminary, lol).how you take see the sealed mouth then.hummmmmmm, if u say so sha, anywayz its all good, but u never know, Thank GOD ITS FRIDAY!
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Damysa(f): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2010
This Firearm and 190 must be very troublesome people
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by maureena(f): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
U WILL NOT KNOW THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOOSE IT.

WHY ARE YOU CRYING OVER A SPILLED MILK. IF YOU ARE THE ONE GETTING MARRIED WILL YOU THINK OF HER.

YOU CANT EAT YOU CAKE AND HAVE IT.

GOD WILL NOT ALLOW HER TO BE PUT TO SHAME. GOD HAS DONE IT IN HIS OWN TIME. IT IS ONLY HIS COUNSEL THAT SHAL STAND AND NOT YOURS.
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by vanitty: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2010
maureena:

U WILL NOT KNOW THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOOSE IT.

WHY ARE YOU CRYING OVER A SPILLED MILK. IF YOU ARE THE ONE GETTING MARRIED WILL YOU THINK OF HER.

YOU CANT EAT YOU CAKE AND HAVE IT.

GOD WILL NOT ALLOW HER TO BE PUT TO SHAME. GOD HAS DONE IT IN HIS OWN TIME. IT IS ONLY HIS COUNSEL THAT SHAL STAND AND NOT YOURS.

AMEN.
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2010
Damysa:

Me? Troublesome?

That means you dont know me
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by pweetychic: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2010
Damysa:

They r both troubleshooters, but 190 own no get level,

Firearm:

Me? Troublesome?

That means you dont know me

@firehammer ohh firearm, your name says it all even if u r nt one,
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2010
^^^^

my pweety baby, y u dey talk like this now?

If you will accept to come close to me, you will never want to leave me again. I will make you the happiest lady on NL. Trust me
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by pweetychic: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2010
Firearm:

^^^^

my pweety baby, y u dey talk like this now?

If you will accept to come close to me, you will never want to leave me again. I will make you the happiest lady on NL. Trust me

i ain't doin, dunno want ma mouth to be sealed up, as u did to ur ex-woman in ya profile px, lol ur weapons r too dangerous,
i stl nid u to bodyguard me tho, skool fada,
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2010
^^^^^

You have to offer me smtin in return. Maybe ur provisions in school now. One 450g Milo and Peak milk every month. You add cornflakes to it too.

But seriously, dont you think you are secure under me. I will take care of you in the most romantic of all ways.

grin grin grin
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by pweetychic: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2010
Firearm:

^^^^^

You have to offer me smtin in return. Maybe your provisions in school now. One 450g Milo and Peak milk every month. You add cornflakes to it too.

But seriously, dont you think you are secure under me. I will take care of you in the most romantic of all ways.

grin grin grin

public romance, lolzzz, don't 4get i'm a nun, Gat to go nw, d monks r watching
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2010
lol

nun on NL Romance?

Wonder if u meant monks or monkeys

grin grin grin

c'mon get urself here for firearm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness / I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why / I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.