Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

Uriel Vows To Carry On Wedding Plans Without Groom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Vows To Carry On Wedding Plans Without Groom (464 Views)

Uriel: 'I Want Burna Boy To Choke Me Till My Eye Balls Comot' (Video) / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Vows To Carry On Wedding Plans Without Groom by NaijaCelebrity: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2018
30-year-old Bbnaija star, Uriel Oputa has reiterated her plan to do a bridal shoot without a groom to Wed yet.

In her previous post the excuse for rushing to wed is due to her mother denegrating mental state and 'old age' despite no man or available husband in sight. This led to the reality star getting slammed for coming out as too desperate for marriage and in her own defense Uriel disclosed that she has no intentions of using her social media influence or cooking skills to snag a man like chef Chi with Davido.
http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/uriel-vows-to-carry-on-wedding-plans.html
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Uriel Vows To Carry On Wedding Plans Without Groom by itspzpics(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Uriel Vows To Carry On Wedding Plans Without Groom by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2018
Madness undecided

It is possible for 99% of naija babes to get married, but their standards, ego, materialistic attitude, and money cautiousness will make it impossible.

(1) (Reply)

Food Poisoning: Banky-w Sends Nigerians Into Panic Mode (Photo) / Davido Backtracks, Promises To Help The Teenager He “bullied” / Hey Mods, Check This Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.