Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Confused About The Best Accounting Professional Course To Take. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Confused About The Best Accounting Professional Course To Take. (435 Views)

Best Accounting Software In Nigeria - Used By Small And Growing Businesses / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / List Of Accounting Professional Bodies In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused About The Best Accounting Professional Course To Take. by judecares1(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2018
good morning my good people

am a graduate of economics and i have one year working experience as account officer,i seriously fell in love with account.
but my problem is that i dont really know the best accounting profession i should take,am not yet strong for ICAN.

please a sincere advice.\
thanks and God bless us all
Re: Confused About The Best Accounting Professional Course To Take. by Fontmanager1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dont really understand what you mean by not being strong for Ican, but if you feel ICAN is too difficult, you can start from ATS, its an easier version of ICAN, and also it is budget friendly compared to Ican. If you are strong financially, go do ACCA,
Which ever one, i wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Confused About The Best Accounting Professional Course To Take. by Sezua(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
You are not yet strong? ICAN na WWE? wetin concern strong there?
Re: Confused About The Best Accounting Professional Course To Take. by judecares1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
but am still considering CIMA or any other one
Re: Confused About The Best Accounting Professional Course To Take. by judecares1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
i have seen so many people who took ican yet..............

Sezua:
You are not yet strong? ICAN na WWE? wetin concern strong there?
Re: Confused About The Best Accounting Professional Course To Take. by Sezua(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
judecares1:
i have seen so many people who took ican yet..............

What happened to them. Brace up man. Thiz career path is for the strong
Re: Confused About The Best Accounting Professional Course To Take. by kenniz01(m): 3:44am On Oct 19, 2018
Can acca be done online?

(1) (Reply)

Professional Carpool Search: Ikeja To Agbara / Current Jobs At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc / Ushering Job As A Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.