Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,225 members, 7,880,848 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. (1106 Views)

'I Hid My Illness For 17 Years Before Making It Public’ – Celine Dion / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) / Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. by made4naija(f): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Akamora o!
Toto ye, aye'le

That I can't want what doesn't want me does not mean I want what I don't want. I will never take evil for a man.
May it "NEVER" be well with teju Kareem & his evil family in general & may it *never" be well for teju Kareem & his evil patners in general .
I warned teju Kareem never to insult me but would he & his evil family listen? You all evil belong, I don't care who you Bleep, impregnate, die with, how you insult me with your madness & your evil, your drunkess is the problem. How that connect my life is the problem. Same to the pastor/ Igbo family that own the bastard & evil child in my mother's hand, you all evil miscalculate big time. Richard mofedamijo may it "never" be well for you and all your evil patner.
Ko baje fun gbogbo yin
Ko baje fun olorun yin
Teju kareem, never can hide behind needle, you and your evil patners. I was never a fool, attempt is the crime, knowing the evil you are completely was the best for me, keeping calm to see you finish, don't make me a fool, ko baje fun o ati gbogbo oun tii se ti e laye, o ni ri ere nibe, t'omo t'omo o ni j'ere.
Teju Kareem o o di ibaje, o o ni Ku sibi o laso si laye.

I do not choose to be alone but I don't want to be with one who is in support of you evil, he who support evil on my life is surely for my enemies.

As for the Igbo's, on this matter ko "baje fun gbogbo yin" in general.
May it "NEVER" end well for your evil pastors & your god.
If you see me with Igbo man in life, believe me, he undertaker & that is my dead body.
Gbogbo ijoko ika, e o ni ri ire gbamu.

My spirit body & soul, my heart, my dreams = MY LIFE
MY DREAMS MY LIFE
MY LIFE IS MY DREAM
I AM MY DREAM, MY DREAM IS ME
ko ni daa fun olorun yin
THERE IS NO DREAM WITHOUT LIFE & NO LIFE WITHOUT IT DREAMS
THERE IS NO FUTURE WITHOUT A LIFE.

Show me the the career without a life?
I am not a man made, you are not my creator
Attempt is the crime
I am not in this world for your plans
Ko ni daa fun gbogbo yin pata

Marry your selves, stop disturbing my own life by trying to connect it, I don't ever want to have anything to do with you all evil.

It don't matter what you plan in life, it is "NEVER" MINE
Let every Nigerians be criminal except me, still
NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU KILL MY DREAMS, IT DOES NOT PUT ME IN THE USE OF YOURS

Above all
I am a hurt & beyond, managing through life, need 100% concentrations taking care of me & all the love I can give me through life.

Walk away with your evil madness & drunkness

Akamora o!
Toto ye! Aye'le

KI ENIKENI MA SE YO MI LENU LAYE, NITORI TI MO NRU APAA IFE KIRI AYE.

E ma lo to were o, furo iyalaya won shi ori GBE.

May it "NEVER" be well with teju Kareem & his evil family in general.
May it never be well with & for Teju Kareem & his evil patners in general.
Not in this life or another.
May it never be well & never end well for all that masked evil call god

Ko baje fun won, ko baje fun olorun won
Gbogbo ijoko ika, e o ni j'ere t'omo t'omo ni....

My tattoo "MY ARMOR"
My tattoo, the most beautiful thing I ever did.

Ota mi o ni j'ere t'omo t'omo ni.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-celine-dion-curses-oyedepo-rmd-as-she-reveals-what-destroyed-her/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. by techgeek12(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
made4naija:
source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

How does ur topic tally with this, nonsense blogger
Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. by Zither(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
What nonsense is this? Using misleading topic to garner views shows you are a naturally dubious fellow.

Mynd44, please I want to report this thread. The topic of this thread is a camouflage for sexually explicit content which members of this forum find really offensive. Please pull this thread down if the Op does not edit the title to reflect its content in a short time. Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.
Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. by rudipejey: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
THIS OFFER IS STRICTLY FOR NGOs AND NOT-FOR PROFIT FOUNDATIONS/ORGANISATIONS!

Each non-profit organization exists for a certain purpose. Website visitors who are not familiar with the organization should be able to quickly get an idea of the purpose when visiting the site for the first time
With this, we provide solutions that can further help genuine NGOs put smiles on faces that truly need them

What You Get!

- Https://www.YourNGOWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
- 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
- Unlimited Hosting Space

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!
Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. by KingSatan: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CELINE DION WITH A TORN UNDERWEAR.

Check that pant now, you will see Brown stains from Previous MENSURATIONS.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
See her dirty smelling pant OP Yarafool
Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. by ruvetam: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Re: Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. by lightwhite: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Shaffy Bello Stuns In Chic Lace Style / Wife Drags Husband By The joystick After Catching Him Cheating / Reno Omokri Advises 2face In New Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.