Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,563 members, 7,934,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:00 PM

Major Facebook Shareholders Seek To Dethrone Mark Zuckerberg As Board Chairman - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Major Facebook Shareholders Seek To Dethrone Mark Zuckerberg As Board Chairman (17615 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Mark Zuckerberg’s Properties, Cars, $400 Grey Shirts (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Facebook Shareholders Seek To Dethrone Mark Zuckerberg As Board Chairman by peacettw: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
kinibigdil:
That was why I wanted to unfollow you, I wasn't stalking you but I admire your opinion's on health issue it shows you are really intelligent, but your last post about the new China invention, that would amaze anyone (emotionally) you would rather see all that could go wrong in it. ''I sincerely don't know how you will take this my write up o lol'' I would rather keep quite, but I had to say it because, I now have a slightly different impression of you as the one I use to have, lol I wish nairaland has inbox I would rather had written this there cheers

Lol. In truth, the China invention scares me a whole lot. I read a lot of sci fi novels and watch a lot of films in that genre as well. It's easy to be all excited in a new technology but we should also stop and think about its repercussions to humans and the environment. Not all inventions are safe no matter how useful.

Currently watching flash in Netflix. That is one sci fi series that balances to perfection the pros and cons of new technology. I can't tell why you will want to unfollow me just cos I air my opinion as I see fit. You mustn't agree with all of them you know.

Modified
Took the liberty to research online for articles on why we do not need that China invention. Enjoy

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2005/mar/15/health.medicineandhealth3 (to explain why humans need darkness)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kessler_syndrome
(This sheds more light on space debris from unnecessary satellites/inventions launched into space just like this China invention whose only aim is to compliment the moon and take away the darkness our body badly needs)
Re: Major Facebook Shareholders Seek To Dethrone Mark Zuckerberg As Board Chairman by Newboss(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
peacettw:

Lol. In truth, the China invention scares me a whole lot. I read a lot of sci fi novels and watch a lot of films in that genre as well. It's easy to be all excited in a new technology but we should also stop and think about its repercussions to humans and the environment. Not all inventions are safe no matter how useful.

Currently watching flash in Netflix. That is one sci fi series that balances to perfection the pros and cons of new technology. I can't tell why you will want to unfollow me just cos I air my opinion as I see fit. You mustn't agree with all of them you know.

Modified
Took the liberty to research online for articles on why we do not need that China invention. Enjoy

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2005/mar/15/health.medicineandhealth3 (to explain why we need to preserve darkness)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kessler_syndrome (to explain the space debris and junk from unnecessary satellites launched into space just like this China invention whose only aim is to compliment the moon and take away the darkness our body badly needs)

I guess we should get rid of streetlights too angry

Or is it that you don't know the meaning of night? angry Darkness as you put it doesn't mean night angry Full moon in the sky doesn't mean that it's not nighttimeangry

No level of light from space at night (natural or artificial) can effectively simulate daytime lightingangry Even the moon CANNOT do that because of the intensity of light that the sun sheds on the planet during daytime angry

The light china is working on has a range of less than 50 miles angry Just a city's project angry
Re: Major Facebook Shareholders Seek To Dethrone Mark Zuckerberg As Board Chairman by peacettw: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Newboss:

I guess we should get rid of streetlights too angry

Or is it that you don't know the meaning of night? angry Darkness as you put it doesn't mean night angry Full moon in the sky doesn't mean that it's not nighttimeangry

No level of light from space at night (natural or artificial) can effectively simulate daytime lightingangry Even the moon CANNOT do that because of the intensity of light that the sun sheds on the planet during daytime angry

The light china is working on has a range of less than 50 miles angry Just a city's project angry

Did u go through the article at all or you just want to argue just for arguing sake? Our biological clocks are already out of whack cos of the lights we have on currently at night and now you want to add a pseudo moon? What do you think will happen if your its-not-daylight-so-it-is-ok artificial light is added to it? Tell you what, go ahead and unfollow me, I tire easily when I deal with people on a one track street.
Re: Major Facebook Shareholders Seek To Dethrone Mark Zuckerberg As Board Chairman by Newboss(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
peacettw:

Did u go through the article at all or you just want to argue just for arguing sake? Our biological clocks are already out of whack cos of the lights we have on currently at night and now you want to add a pseudo moon? What do you think will happen if your its-not-daylight-so-it-is-ok artificial light is added to it? Tell you what, go ahead and unfollow me, I tire easily when I deal with people on a one track street.

Biological clock out of whack? angry Wow! angry That shows that you can believe anything fed to you angry No one even knows the original state of things as at when man came into existence, now you're talking about OUT OF whack angry How can you talk about deviation without an iota of clue of how things (eg. biological clock) were originally angry

I sure hope you don't have torchlight or lantern at home angry I sure hope you turn off all sources of light once it's 8pm angry

Some things are too silly to even think about because they practically ask you to suspend your brain and not thinkangry

PS: I'm not the guy who talked about unfollowing you angry
Re: Major Facebook Shareholders Seek To Dethrone Mark Zuckerberg As Board Chairman by chillychill(f): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rumicarter:

I just wrote the same. Lol!
Lucious was so eager to take his company public then.

This is what happens when you aim too high(though dere is no big deal in aiming higher but watch wen d offer comes too much). Well if dem commot mark its dere loss cos fb is becoming wack dis days jare

1 Like

Re: Major Facebook Shareholders Seek To Dethrone Mark Zuckerberg As Board Chairman by kinibigdil: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
peacettw:

Modified

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2005/mar/15/health.medicineandhealth3 (to explain why humans need darkness)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kessler_syndrome
(This sheds more light on space debris from unnecessary satellites/inventions launched into space just like this China invention whose only aim is to compliment the moon and take away the darkness our body badly needs)

Sorry I have not gone through the article you referred, but talking about debris on the planet I have watched series of documentaries on on debris on the ocean, especially the plastic deposits in the ocean and how it could affect the fishes in the ocean and how it will be dangerous to eat such fish, hello! There's so much to bother ones head with than that biko.
Yes I have seen the movie flash and I don't relate all I see in sci-fi movies to real life until I actually see them lots of frictions and experiments.
Sincerely like I said I don't mean to make u feel or be too careful to air your opinion about anything you feel you have a contribution on.
Thanks for your time trying to make clear the reasons for your opinion. Am a loyal fan I won't unfollow, cheers
Re: Major Facebook Shareholders Seek To Dethrone Mark Zuckerberg As Board Chairman by Cownu: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
tigerclaws:
if I'm mark I'll buy all their shares and kick their asses out of my company

Why will a company allow a total stranger to have upto 30% shares on his sweat?

if na me maximum you can have is 15-20%

make someone no come tomorrow start dragging my company with me
See reasoning !
No wonder you’re all over the place spewing bullshit everywhere .
So, me that I’m a shareholder of da gore cement now . I can be dragging ownership abi !
Clown!
Re: Major Facebook Shareholders Seek To Dethrone Mark Zuckerberg As Board Chairman by Anonimoux: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2018
tigerclaws:
if I'm mark I'll buy all their shares and kick their asses out of my company

Why will a company allow a total stranger to have upto 30% shares on his sweat?

if na me maximum you can have is 15-20%

make someone no come tomorrow start dragging my company with me

I swear true talk.

U no know how i build the company u wan come follow me drag am in the name of shareholder.

If i have a company the least amount of shares i would release is 30% while i keep 70%

Who no like am make e move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remember Those Days When Making Calls And Looking At The Clock / Gotv Is In Soup: Tstv To Take Over Dstv And Gotv By October / Android Application That Will Change Your Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.