Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State (5824 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Abagworo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2010
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/07/15/kidnappers-reject-lulu%E2%80%99s-ransom/

Kidnappers reject Lulu’s ransom
SportsJul 15, 2010
Share |
By John Egbokhan
The abductors of Hajiya Abdulahi Laraba, the mother of the ousted Chairman of the Nigeria Football Association (NFA), Sani Lulu, have rebuffed all entreaties by the latter to allow him speak with his aged mother, even as they have extorted recharge cards worth of N40,000 from the Kogi State-born football administrator.

Lulu
They also rejected the N1m offered by Lulu. The kidnappers want N200m. Disclosing this to Sports Vanguard yesterday, the Special Assistant to the former FA boss, Tunde Aderibigbe, said that Lulu, after rallying round concerned family members, was able to raise N1m, which he offered to the kidnappers, who in turn, turned it down, insisting that he must shop for more money.
But we gathered that Lulu, quietly told the kidnappers, that he was at a dead end as to how and where to raise more money to meet their high demand, stressing that he is an ordinary Nigerian, who should not be misconstrued with the lager than life image, being portrayed in the media,
“Alhaji Sani Lulu has been making serious efforts to secure the release of his mother but the kidnappers have refused to give up on their N200m demand. Worried over the condition of the captive, Lulu begged to speak to his mother but they did not oblige his request. Instead, they have been demanding for recharge cards from him, and as the last count, they had collected N40,000 worth of MTN recharge cards.
“Lulu is worried because he is at a loss as to what is happening to his mother. The woman in question is an old woman, who requires all the care that she can get and the fact that she is being held against her will, makes the matter, a little more worrisome.
“They think Lulu has so much money to be able to afford N200m but he told them that if what they have been reading from newspapers, was what prompted their attack, then they were dealing with the wrong person, because he does not have such money.
To even raise N1m, which he wanted to give to them to secure the mum’s release, he had to meet family members, who contributed their quota.
“But they said that we should go and look for more money, if possible, beg for people, if we want Hajiya Laraba back alive. We are still begging them to accept what we have because the situation is bad and we hope that they would listen to the voice of reason”, said a sober Aderibigbe, quoting what the kidnappers said.
Quizzed to ascertain the identities of the kidnappers, Lulu’s aide said that based on their accent and intonation, they appear to be from the eastern part of the country.
They are somewhere in Abia State with the aged woman because we learnt that they drove her through the night, on the day that they captured her”, said Lulu’s personal assistant.
On efforts being made by the police to secure the release of the kidnapped, Aderibigbe added he could not talk on that, instead, he urged the government to stem the tide of kidnapping, which has engulfed the nation.
“The way things are going now, most Nigerians would not travel to the eastern states because lives are no longer safe in this part of the country”, he said.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Cohomology: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2010
Abia State? What the hell are they doing with Lulu's mother there? These people are animals! What has the poor woman done to deserve this?
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Abagworo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2010
if this trend is not curbed,the criminals might end up establishing a solid kidnap network very much like the drug mafia across nigeria.i suggest tightening of abia borders for a while until the criminals are fished out.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by asha80(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2010
Abagworo:

if this trend is not curbed,the criminals might end up establishing a solid kidnap network very much like the drug mafia across nigeria[b].i suggest tightening of abia borders for a while until the criminals are fished out.
[/b]

With who?
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2010
Cohomology:

Abia State? What the hell are they doing with Lulu's mother there? These people are animals! What has the poor woman done to deserve this?
dont tell me you are surprised afterall everybody knows that ''those animals'' who happen to come from ABIA STATE in the eastern part of nigeria are igbo.death penalty for kidnappers ASAP.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by EzeUche(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2010
~Bluetooth:

dont tell me you are surprised afterall everybody knows that ''those animals'' who happen to come from ABIA STATE in the eastern part of nigeria are igbo.death penalty for kidnappers ASAP.

You b-astard! Only we Igbos can talk about Igbo issues.

I blame the Ngwa though.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Ehoi: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
Protect yourself and relatives against kidnapping by buying one of the Anti-kidnapping phones.
If Lulu's mother had one of those phones the kidnappers would have been long caught.

www.undergroundphones.com

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-479569.0.html
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2010
EzeUche:

You b-astard! Only we Igbos can talk about Igbo issues.

I blame the Ngwa though.
rotflmao. . .wetin concern agbero with overload.blame your folks and leave me out of your jabs.can you imagine. . . Only igbos can talk about igbo issues. .
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by MrFire: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2010
lol. There is no proof they are from Abia. only conjectures (they drove all thru the night-could be driving to cameroun for all I care). And if they were, Ngwa boys are only taken back what Lulu stole from Nigerians. Yoruba, hausa and ND kidnappers should wait for their turn to kidnap the woman when she is released from Igbo kidnappers. Every turn must be turn by turn, not only presidency.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by MrFire: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
Lulu was only able to raise 1 m? has he finished all the money he stole or is he too frugal to bail his mother? Lulu, better act fast before they kpeme your only mama.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Onlytruth(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2010
Ehoi:

Protect yourself and relatives against kidnapping by buying one of the Anti-kidnapping phones.
If Lulu's mother had one of those phones the kidnappers would have been long caught.

www.undergroundphones.com

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-479569.0.html

Thank you for that information. I wonder if there is a way to flood the market in Nigeria with such phones. The kidnappers will be put out of business fast.

This kidnapping thing is really easy to solve. The problem is that a senseless system cannot solve even the simplest of problems. Problem solving is logical. Nigeria is illogical.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by udezue(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2010
Lol @ bluetooth. Did u really have to point they are Igbo?
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2010
udezue:

Lol @ bluetooth. Did u really have to point they are Igbo?
yes because they are or do you expect them to head for ogun or osun state '
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by MrFire: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2010
BLUETOOTH, How did you know they are Igbos? Give a straight answer. Thanks.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by redsun(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2010
Mr Fire:

Lulu was only able to raise 1 m? has he finished all the money he stole or is he too frugal to bail his mother? Lulu, better act fast before they kpeme your only mama.

He is just making it up for people to think that he is not actually a thief or probably he just love his loots more than his mum,he could be that foolish.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by udezue(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2010
Bluetooth please answer the question. U can even get BecomeRich to back u up with Satellite images of the kidnappers.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by MrFire: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2010
Every evil is now being heaped on Abia. Even, a woman is raped in sokoto, the rapist is from Abia. Laughable.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by redsun(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2010
#It takes a revolution to make a solution.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2010
Mr Fire:

BLUETOOTH, How did you know they are Igbos? Give a straight answer. Thanks.
first because :
-Abia is the Headquarters of kidnapping.
-technically,there is no way a non-igbo would have understood the terrain better than the son of soil.
-through the phone call,it was evident that the kidnappers are ibo.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by udezue(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2010
Bluetooth, based on ur moronic assertion I guess any political assassination in any part of Nigeria must be handiwork of Yoruba ppl from Ekiti. There are Hausa ppl n Awka who sabi the terrain pass me a son of the soil coz they are born bred n Awka unlike me tho I'm a native of Awka (Oka).
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2010
udezue:

Bluetooth, based on your moronic assertion I guess any political assassination in any part of Nigeria must be handiwork of Yoruba ppl from Ekiti. There are Hausa ppl n Awka who sabi the terrain pass me a son of the soil coz they are born bred n Awka unlike me tho I'm a native of Awka (Oka).
throughout the period of the militancy and kidnapping in the niger delta,did you see any yoruba involve in it ? Yes or no.it's very unlikely for a non-resident of an area to successfully conduct a kidnapping in that area besides the intonation clearly showed that they are ibo
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by mbulela: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2010
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by mbulela: 12:58am On Jul 16, 2010
The same way militancy started.
Government was clueless and prancing around.
The monster gre so large that it almost engulfed the entire ND.
This one has started again and they are docile believing it is only a problem in Abia state.
I hope another monster is not breeding in our midst.
This docile and clueless government, i hope you wake up.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by mbulela: 1:03am On Jul 16, 2010
Abagworo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/07/15/kidnappers-reject-lulu%E2%80%99s-ransom/

Kidnappers reject Lulu’s ransom
SportsJul 15, 2010
Share |
By John Egbokhan
The abductors of Hajiya Abdulahi Laraba, the mother of the ousted Chairman of the Nigeria Football Association (NFA), Sani Lulu, have rebuffed all entreaties by the latter to allow him speak with his aged mother, even as they have extorted recharge cards worth of N40,000 from the Kogi State-born football administrator.

Lulu
They also rejected the N1m offered by Lulu. The kidnappers want N200m. Disclosing this to Sports Vanguard yesterday, the Special Assistant to the former FA boss, Tunde Aderibigbe, said that Lulu, after rallying round concerned family members, was able to raise N1m, which he offered to the kidnappers, who in turn, turned it down, insisting that he must shop for more money.
But we gathered that Lulu, quietly told the kidnappers, that he was at a dead end as to how and where to raise more money to meet their high demand, stressing that he is an ordinary Nigerian, who should not be misconstrued with the lager than life image, being portrayed in the media,

Lulu is a rotten liar.
Is this how much he is willing to trade his mother for money?
I detest kidnappers exceedingly but it is obvious this guy is not willing to cough out.
raised 1 million from relatives?
He must think he is talking to retards.
He had better get serious before harm is done to his mother.Those crooks no dey look face o.
Where is all the money he made from the world cup?
i dont believe this for one second. sani lulu is a criminal. staging the kidnap of his mother to earn the sympathy of the nation will not be a big deal for him considering his criminal ways. nigerians are not foolish, how can he tell us he couldnt even raise 1million naira, that he had to sollicit from the family, that just infuriates me.who does he think he is fooling?? 236,000dollars lost from nfa office,1 million dollars from FIFA and 900milion naira govt grant(all for the world cup) all unaccounted for. not to talk of other private companies like glo that also sponsored the team.wer did al ds moni go? if not to mr lulu’s pocket as well as his co-criminals ogunjobi and d rest. no symathy for this man, whether this story is true or not you must go to prison to reflect on ur actions and hopefully change ur criminal ways
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Becomrich0: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2010
why would anyone want to kidnap another person. For what The govt should do something about it. It shows people are becoming poorer.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Ehoi: 1:15am On Jul 16, 2010
Onlytruth
You see the vision. I see these phones flooding nigeria very soon. Rich people will be willing to pay.
I have just completed the project and will be sending the first batch to nigeria shortly. I need partners to join me in this lucrative venture.
Onlytruth:

Thank you for that information. I wonder if there is a way to flood the market in Nigeria with such phones. The kidnappers will be put out of business fast.

This kidnapping thing is really easy to solve. The problem is that a senseless system cannot solve even the simplest of problems. Problem solving is logical. Nigeria is illogical.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by udezue(m): 1:16am On Jul 16, 2010
Bluetooth, u can't 4sure tell me that u know the ethnic background of every kidnapper in all parts Nigeria. What is Eastern or Igbo accent? IDK even know how that makes sense coz anyone born and bred in any area will most likely have an accent common in that area or can at least imitate it at ease. Whether they are Igbo or Ogoni aint what u need to worry about. The release of the woman unharmed should be ur concern. Anyway I don't feel sorry for the son if he is a thief as many are saying he is. The only problem is that his mother is paying the price for raising thieving corrupt child. These kidnappers either need to be flushed out, punished severely. If they are just going after corrupt politicians and their family I won't bat an eye lid. My father was once kidnapped in PH so I know how frightening it can be for affected families.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by MrFire: 1:17am On Jul 16, 2010
BlueTooth,
So You knew the Igbo intonation from the phone right? You also knew from the phone that the kidnappers are from Abia? You do have 'logic'.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by MrFire: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2010
Bluetooth, your attention is needed here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-479862.0.html
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by opuro(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2010
me knows that if it smells like RAT
walk like RAT
look like RAT
talk like RAT
if e no be RAT,
NA WETIN E BE?
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by emvick: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2010
bluetooth, i think you going mad with ur words." who are the animal". you are an IDIOT LIVING ON EARTH, what does kidnapping has to do with the people, i think ur people should be sent to psychiatric or zoo, IDIOTS like u should not exist on earth, dont get urself insulted on this community of normal individuals, OPANGO PIGMIS angry angry angry angry

waiting 4 ur response, nama na fini, ewu gambia
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Okijajuju1(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2010
interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? / Why Trump Should Add Nigerian muslims To Travel Ban List / Vice President Osibanjo Steps Down (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.