Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State (5826 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2010
phreakabit:

Anyways this Kidnapping stuff has to stop,i mean what is the governor doing?I could not travel home last year for fear of being kidnapped.If they want to kidnap the politicians are the ones with the money not the hard working individuals,who work hard to make their Money.I.M.O lulu not his mom should have been kidnapped because he is a criminal and a crook

Say that to Corruption! If that stops, jobs will be created, salaries will be paid and parents will have the number of kids they can train bearing in mind, computers are taking over. Right now they are just messing up the wound.

I went to Lagos last June and I saw and heard people are being sacked, left, right and center and children are withdrawn from schools. It is scary.Politicians and administrators are stealing big time. So no end on sight. More to come instead.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
If Nigerians cannot pick themselves up to remedy the sutuation, who will, our neighbours or the West angry Naija will ultimately die in her own vomit like she is doing now
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Ranoscky(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^ Thank u, leavam for us anyhow wey d situation b, we stil dey manage am lyk dat!

*we no go deny naija b'cos of it's present situation.*  *e stil beta dan to go dey lick woman nyash for abroad*
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^^ Thank u, leavam for us anyhow wey d situation b, we stil dey manage am lyk dat!

*we no go deny naija b'cos of it's present situation.*  *e stil beta dan to go dey lick woman nyash for abroad*

Accepting that you have a problem is the first step to solving it, taking positive and direct action to solve the problem is the next step.

What we are doing is simply accepting that we have a problem and accepting it as normal or simply praying and hoping that one day it will go away or one day all the corrupt politicians will just up and die. POSITIVE and DIRECT ACTION not Redeem Camp and Fasting and Praying in the worlds 3rd largest Christian nation, Haba!!! angry
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Accepting that you have a problem is the first step to solving it, taking positive and direct action to solve the problem is the next step.

What we are doing is simply accepting that we have a problem and accepting it as normal or simply praying and hoping that one day it will go away or one day all the corrupt politicians will just up and die. POSITIVE and DIRECT ACTION not Redeem Camp and Fasting and Praying in the worlds 3rd largest Christian nation, Haba!!! angry

No mind am, na God God, prayer prayer, fasting all the time. And they want the change but accept things from the corrupt pple. They will even dive u when u come back from abroad equally lick ur yash. Nigerians are talkatives waiting for God to do another miracle.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Ranoscky(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^ "Nigerians are talkatives waiting for God to do another miracle."

u no be flygerian? no be talkative u sef dey talk lyk dis? y u never do anything to change naija situation?
abi ur brain dey smell?. . na so ur pipu dey take lik ur nyash if u com back from malawi? i guess so b'cos, if not, u won't know how som1 does when dia relation coms back form abroad. margott!!!
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^ "Nigerians are talkatives waiting for God to do another miracle."

u no be flygerian? no be talkative u sef dey talk lyk dis? y u never do anything to change naija situation?
abi your brain dey smell?. . na so your pipu dey take lik your nyash if u com back from malawi? i guess so b'cos, if not, u won't know how som1 does when dia relation coms back form abroad. margott!!!

Ok u 4got Malawi is better here. Shallow minds and feeble skin. remain as u a. Calling names is not the way out.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Ranoscky(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2010
^^ y r u soundin lyk an unflushed toilet? undecided . .y u dey talk lyk shyt wey dem no flush?. . abi ur brain dey smell?

i can see dat d function of ur brain is slower dan igbin/ejule/snail.

and also d level of ur reasonin is lower dan d zimbabwean dollar.

middle finger to d haters tryna act dumb! i really think u'v gone nutt, sorry i can't waste ma tym wit a baked a$$

clown lyk u!
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^ y r u soundin lyk an unflushed toilet? undecided . .y u dey talk lyk shyt wey dem no flush?. . abi your brain dey smell?

i can see dat d function of your brain is slower dan igbin/ejule/snail.

and also d level of your reasonin is lower dan d zimbabwean dollar.

middle finger to d haters tryna act dumb! i really think u'v gone nutt, sorry i can't waste ma tym wit a baked a$$

clown lyk u!

Anything meaningful from that arse! Typical Nigerian fowl! If Nigeria is better why the refugee camp at American Embassy Lagos? For the fact u only talk talk, makes Nigerian and Nigerians silly especially u.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Ranoscky(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2010
^ dat is d reason y i said d level of ur understandin is lower dan d zimbabwean dollar. margutt lyk u!

wia in ma previous post did i say dat nigeria is in a good condition? u c d reason y i said d function of ur brain is as slow as d movement of snail? common dawg, i dunno if u have gone nutts truely, u need to go for check up aight? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Literate States in Nigeria and How they Voted / Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems / DSS Was Wrong, They Should Have Written The Judges Before Arrest:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.