Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,028 members, 7,966,792 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, 6 Months After Wedding (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, 6 Months After Wedding (Photo) (774 Views)

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, 6 Months After Wedding (Photo) by ViaGist: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2018
According to a facebook user who shared the post on her timeline, she died during childbirth, 6 months after her white wedding.

See post below...

On the 19th of April 2018, we all gathered in love celebrating your marriage with our brother, you symbolizes peace and love but today being the 19th of October 2018, we are filled with tears knowing that you left us alone to be in the mortuary with our baby..... Lovemary where are you? This was not our plans?? We wish we can wake up from this dream...you left my brother alone, you left your family alone you left us alone....death why her? Today supposed to be your six months wedding anniversary why are you alone? Death why I can't stop crying..Rest in peace my dearest

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-dies-childbirth-6-months-wedding

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, 6 Months After Wedding (Photo) by ViaGist: 6:04am On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, 6 Months After Wedding (Photo) by okomile(f): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2018
RIP
God knows the best
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, 6 Months After Wedding (Photo) by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:34am On Oct 20, 2018
RIP young woman.

But from that post, its not stated that she died during child birth...or I'm not reasoning well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, 6 Months After Wedding (Photo) by ViaGist: 6:44am On Oct 20, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, 6 Months After Wedding (Photo) by LadySarah: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
If your woman comes out safe from the labor room,appreciate God,appreciate the doc,appreciate her.

Maternal mortality is strife in our country esp where women are forced to do the Hebrew women style all because of the stigma of Cs,even though their body is saying a diff thing.

One stupid man who refused to grant assent for his wife to be cut is preparing for her burial this month.

To what gain,I ask?

Hebrew style is mother alive,baby alive it doesn't matter whether it is by vaginal pushing or forceps.or induction or even Cs.

Life has no duplicate!

(1) (Reply)

Boy Pranks His Mom By Acting Strange & Ignoring Her, This Happened / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt / Myself Vs My Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.