Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,189 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos (2416 Views)

North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze / No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland / It Is Time For Igbos To Checkmate The Chinese. Enough Is Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Astrosmart: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Will kanu leader if ipob help Atiku to win so igbos get a shot at presidency or help Buhari to win by boycotting the election? Tomorrow will tell

He better get some sense and rally support for atiku any thing other than that means he's working for Buhari...

But why are igbos always against themselves
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
So you believe other Nigerians will sit down and allow igbos go near out seat of power after all the hate and insults?

I can't even wait for next year to come so that Buhari will be sworn in. Buhari is a dictator but we prefer him to any Government/party that has an igbo on the ticket.

You igbos can continue deceiving yourselves, next year is not far again.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by jumpandpas(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
So you believe other Nigerians will sit down and allow igbos go near out seat of power after all the hate and insults?

I can't even wait for next year to come so that Buhari will be sworn in. Buhari is a dictator but we prefer him to any Government/party that has an igbo on the ticket.

Lol..Who cares.

All I know is that your region can never be as prosperous as Ndi Igbo.

Kiss the truth.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Astrosmart: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

sigh enough with this Yoruba threat btw I'm not Igbo..

Even if Buhari win and tried to give the presidency to a Yoruba Man,no sane Nigeria will allow it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Astrosmart:
sigh enough with this Yoruba threat btw I'm not Igbo..

Even if Buhari win and tried to give the presidency to a Yoruba Man,no sane Nigeria will allow it

We would cross the bridge when we get there but no way we would allow igbos have any shred of power in today's Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Astrosmart: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

We would cross the bridge when we get there but no way we would allow igbos have any shred of power in today's Nigeria.

a Yoruba man can't rule in 2023 it's not possible,dont deceive yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
Astrosmart:
a Yoruba man can't rule in 2023 it's not possible,dont deceive yourself

OK, we are fine with that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Tyche(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tomorrow is important to sheeples not Igbos

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Rickyzagy: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
There's biafra independent before your country election.

You are lazy op

Search for information on the Internet
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Tyche(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Igbos are the quintessential sheeples. Go figure.

Yoruba's are the perfect definition of imbecility; go figure

9 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tyche:

Yoruba's are the perfect definition of imbecility; go figure

You have lost it in Nigeria as it concerns politics. Igbos lost a lot of genuine supporters of their marginalization cry due to the mess made of the IPOB movement. How will you gain credibility with other Nigerians going forward?

That's for igbos to decide sha. We would definitely have a President from the South South and middlebelt before we can dream of an Igbo President. It's sad but that's the situation of things.

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Tyche(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You have lost it in Nigeria as it concerns politics. Igbos lost a lot of genuine supporters of their marginalization cry due to the mess made of the IPOB movement. How will you gain credibility with other Nigerians going forward?

That's for igbos to decide sha. We would definitely have a President from the South South and middlebelt before we can dream of an Igbo President. It's sad but that's the situation of things.

The ranting of a brainless imbecilic dundee.

Go back to your worthless life. Even if the Yoruba's own the whole earth, your worthless life will not reflect it in a million years.

Go figure

5 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tyche:

The ranting of a brainless imbecilic dundee.

Go back to your worthless life. Even if the Yoruba's own the whole earth, your worthless life will not reflect it in a million years.

Go figure

You have lost it to the point that all a major tribe does is insult others on the internet.Next year is almost here and we can't wait to see you wailing and calling for Biafra once more.

But this time when the Nigerian Army start killing igbo youths, there will be nobody to support you again because you have lost all genuine sympathizers. I only say this because I am disappointed at the mess you made of your struggle. The PDP hijacked the whole thing and made it look like a sick political joke which it really is.

It is well and you can continue insulting the rest of Nigeria online. Where that will get you, we shall see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Tyche(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You have lost it to the point that all a major tribe does is insult others on the internet.Next year is almost here and we can't wait to see you wailing and calling for Biafra once more.

But this time when the Nigerian Army start killing igbo youths, there will be nobody to support you again because you have lost all genuine sympathizers. I only say this because I am disappointed at the mess you made of your struggle. The PDP hijacked the whole thing and made it look like a sick political joke which it really is.

It is well and you can continue insulting the rest of Nigeria online. Where that will get you, we shall see.

You still don't get it; the greatest you you have is behind that keyboard of that rickety phone you are using.

You can stand with whosoever you wish to but you are still a brainless, mannerless slowpoke.

Go figure

6 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Xander85: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

What hate and insults are you talking about? You mean the one on here that cuts both ways or the one in the real world in which Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani have shown more hate towards Igbos?

Anyway, you can join us to actively support the creation of Biafra (in whatever configuration it takes) so you and your Fulani friends can continue your love affair undisturbed! Deal? smiley

5 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nwadiuto247: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You reason so foolishly. The north will rule for a very long time so don't worry yourself. If APC brings out a Yoruba in 2023,PDP will field a northerner and south east will vote for the person.
Bear in mind that northerners will vote for their own who is running for President than the one who is a running mate to a southerner. Stop deceiving yourself that Yoruba will take over in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
Xander85:

What hate and insults are you talking about? You mean the one on here that cuts both ways or the one in the real world in which Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani have shown more hate towards Igbos?

Anyway, you can join us to actively support the creation of Biafra (in whatever configuration it takes) so you and your Fulani friends can continue your love affair undisturbed! Deal? smiley

Deal! But we all know you are not serious about Biafra. Many yorubas have offered support and advice to help igbos achieve Biafra but we have now realised that the whole agitation was about attaining power in Nigeria which is not a bad thing. What continues to elude you igbos is that you fail to realise that you have burnt so much bridges with your online tantrums that other tribes are now weary of allowing you near power. If you think I am joking, wait and see how Atiku will be defeated next year due majorly with his association with igbos. May God guide us all.

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

You reason so foolishly. The north will rule for a very long time so don't worry yourself. If APC brings out a Yoruba in 2023,PDP will field a northerner and south east will vote for the person.
Bear in mind that northerners will vote for their own who is running for President than the one who is a running mate to a southerner. Stop deceiving yourself that Yoruba will take over in 2023.

Did you hear me boast that Yoruba will take over power in 2023?

Na wa for u oooo. 2023 will settle itself. My grouse is that you igbos are not remorseful for all the hate and insults and it will bear fruit, earliest in 2019.
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tyche:

You still don't get it; the greatest you you have is behind that keyboard of that rickety phone you are using.

You can stand with whosoever you wish to but you are still a brainless, mannerless slowpoke.

Go figure

Mannerless? Do you know me?

So you expect me to deceive you that other Nigerians are happy with the insults and hate coming out of the igbos for the last 7 years? Why do you want to continue deceiving yourself that igbos are the cynosure of adulation by others?

The fact is that bridges have been burnt and you have succeeded in imperiling the political or social standings of millions of hitherto innocent igbos in Nigeria. The political wilderness of your tribe has been extended by another 50 years.

You can continue insulting me personally if that will make you feel better.

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Bede2u(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Deal! But we all know you are not serious about Biafra. Many yorubas have offered support and advice to help igbos achieve Biafra but we have now realised that the whole agitation was about attaining power in Nigeria which is not a bad thing. What continues to elude you igbos is that you fail to realise that you have burnt so much bridges with your online tantrums that other tribes are now weary of allowing you near power. If you think I am joking, wait and see how Atiku will be defeated next year due majorly with his association with igbos. May God guide us all.

funny enough alex ekwueme became vp 9 yrs after the war.

Ur problem is that u take the words of other apc miscreants here too importantly.

Believe me...even ur apc will want to hand over to an igbo man soon. The only reason igbos are not presidents in 2015 is because yaradua died and gej stepped up to take the southern slot
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Tyche(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

So you expect me to deceive you that other Nigerians are happy with the insults and hate coming out of the igbos for the last 7 years? Why do you want to continue deceiving yourself that igbos are the cynosure of adulation by others?

The fact is that bridges have been burnt and you have succeeded in imperiling the political or social standings of millions of hitherto innocent igbos in Nigeria. The political wilderness of your tribe has been extended by another 50 years.

Your empty display here is enough to accurately predict your imbecility, Mr. Oodua.

Aside ranting online, your opinion means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Your reasoning is Soo kindergarten that one has headaches trying to comprehend your rants.

Do yourself and your community a favour by shoving your play class analysis up your ass, where they originated in the first place.

Slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by SuperStriker: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You sound so frustrated and bitter.

Go and kill yourself.

Animal.

Who are you threatening?
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by SuperStriker: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tyche:

Your empty display here is enough to accurately predict your imbecility, Mr. Oodua.

Aside ranting online, your opinion means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Your reasoning is Soo kindergarten that one has headaches trying to comprehend your rants.

Do yourself and your community a favour by shoving your play class analysis up your ass, where they originated in the first place.

Slowpoke

Forgot the f00l.

He should go and kill himself.
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Tyche(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
SuperStriker:

Forgot the f00l.

He should go and kill himself.

I am ready for him.

Instead of improving his comprehension skill by reading Ada and Simbi, he's here advising his generation.

Oloshi to tick
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by DabuIIIT: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Deeply concerned MINISTER Of IGBO AFFAIRS
grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
We shall still be here in 20 years time when Igbos will be crying to be Nigeria's President.

You can't insult the major tribes in Nigeria, run down the nation on cyberspace and still want to be President. It doesn't happen like that.

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by fykes(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
APART FROM BEING A SUNDAY...
THERES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IMPORTANT ABOUT IPOB AND TOMORROW.
The whole ipob foolishness is a creation of assholes who failed themselves and want every other person to fail likewise.
Many illustrious igbos have stakes in Nigeria and u don't expect us to abandon years of hardwork for the idiosyncrasies of a man who has never built nor managed a business anywhere in the world.
I am igbo and the only Kanu I know is also called "nwankwo "
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Orevastar5(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
A dictator is more preferable to looters national treasury
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Orevastar5(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
so because they renovated my primary school
I will now leave University then go bk to primary School
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
fykes:
APART FROM BEING A SUNDAY...
THERES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IMPORTANT ABOUT IPOB AND TOMORROW.
The whole ipob foolishness is a creation of assholes who failed themselves and want every other person to fail likewise.
Many illustrious igbos have stakes in Nigeria and u don't expect us to abandon years of hardwork for the idiosyncrasies of a man who has never built nor managed a business anywhere in the world.
I am igbo and the only Kanu I know is also called "nwankwo "

Good for you. As long as you accept the condition that no igbo will ever be President of Nigeria.

Other Nigerians don't have any problem with igbos as long as you don't ever think of nearing aso rock. Goodluck with your businesses nationwide and God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? / Plateau Attacks: Fulani, Miyetti Allah Leaders Arrested, Whisked To Abuja / Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.