Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,306 members, 7,977,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:24 PM

Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos (2459 Views)

Your Head Is Empty, Biafra Not For Igbos - Asari To Nnamdi Kanu / North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze / It Is Time For Igbos To Checkmate The Chinese. Enough Is Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by fykes(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=resurgent4oodua post=72271907]

Good for you. As long as you accept the condition that no igbo will ever be President of Nigeria.

Other Nigerians don't have any problem with igbos as long as you don't ever think of nearing aso rock. Goodluck with your businesses nationwide and God bless.

Replying to bigotry is as useful as fighting with a pig.
There are more wealthy igbo men in Nigeria than ex presidentz
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 21, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Good for you. As long as you accept the condition that no igbo will ever be President of Nigeria.

Other Nigerians don't have any problem with igbos as long as you don't ever think of nearing aso rock. Goodluck with your businesses nationwide and God bless.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
U rant like a baby and proves to anyone that u might be having some kind of personality issues.
The worst is making use of a Yourouba tribe for cover up.

Nairaland is an avenue for people impaired with tribalism and tribal hate.
Guy take time out and read all your recent post in order to see you already on a low bar.
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 21, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

U rant like a baby and proves to anyone that u might be having some kind of personality issues.
The worst is making use of a Yourouba tribe for cover up.

Nairaland is an avenue for people impaired with tribalism and tribal hate.
Guy take time out and read all your recent post in order to see you already on a low bar.

Because I said the truth?

Oya, igbos will be Nigerian President in 2023. I hope you are happy?

I won't comment on this igbo Presidency thing again.

Most of you don't want to hear the truth that other majority tribes would never vote an Igbo President even though you know it is the truth.

I leave you to your self deception.
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 21, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Because I said the truth?

Oya, igbos will be Nigerian President in 2023. I hope you are happy?

I won't comment on this igbo Presidency thing again.

Most of you don't want to hear the truth that other majority tribes would never vote an Igbo President even though you know it is the truth.

I leave you to your self deception.

Nobody is arguing anything with you. The igbo tribe has not gone to oblivion because of power rotation or whatever u think it is.

What i was letting you know is the way you rant its not healthy for a normal human being. I know u do enjoy the mentions but ask yourself "why do I enjoy the mentions"
The answers will let you know whether you are OK or not.
Try see a psychiatrist though
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 21, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

Nobody is arguing anything with you. The igbo tribe has not gone to oblivion because of power rotation or whatever u think it is.

What i was letting you know is the way you rant its not healthy for a normal human being. I know u do enjoy the mentions but ask yourself "why do I enjoy the mentions"
The answers will let you know whether you are OK or not.
Try see a psychiatrist though

Guy, you don't project your psychosis on me. The fact that I hit hard at you igbos doesn't mean I have any issues (mental or otherwise). I do this in my spare time and I find it interesting. It doesn't mean I don't have a job.

You are angry because I keep saying hurtful things about your tribe. But I see it as expressing how I see igbos in real life. The civil war messed things up for your tribe and you are in a precarious situation in Nigeria even if you are enterprising as a people. I have adviced that igbos concentrate on developing the east to stem the tide of migration out of the region, but my advice has been viewed as hate by most igbos.

The fact is that igbos will never be respected when their best minds have to leave the region to become successful. Also, you would never be voted into power by other Nigerians who have seen how you have developed hubris by the trading success you have made from selling goods (mostly substandard) to other Nigerians who have opened their land to enable you trade. You insult other Nigerians online and call them all sorts of names but you still expect them to vote one of you as their leader and for them to love you. How possible is that? You come to nairaland owned by a yorubaman to insult yorubas and when your hate is pointed out to you, it is termed being mentally unbalanced.

I understand that what you igbos want is to be left alone online to drive the narrative of your views of Nigeria and Nigerians since the online space seems to be the only place igbos have now colonized to wreck havoc on other Nigerians. That's fine in itself but I want you to know that the facts on ground have not changed and a cessation of my attacks/seeming obsession with igbo issues will not change the reality on ground for igbos. Henceforth, I would ignore igbo issues on NL knowing that you lots are stubborn and unyielding. I can do other stuff with my time knowing that my observations about igbos, same as millions of Nigerians, is true and will continue to shape how igbos are treated in Nigeria.

Igbos will be ignored henceforth given how their malign actions will continue to remain online and not have any impact of my life or that of other Nigerians offline.
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by uba1991: 1:14am On Oct 21, 2018
Astrosmart:
Will kanu leader if ipob help Atiku to win so igbos get a shot at presidency or help Buhari to win by boycotting the election? Tomorrow will tell

He better get some sense and rally support for atiku any thing other than that means he's working for Buhari...

But why are igbos always against themselves
so atiku is igbo abi?
Re: Tomorrow Is Important For Igbos by TuraNita(f): 1:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Please I'm not a scammer
Without your help I cannot go to school
Please help me
I've been given admission but no money to further
Please help me
God will bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Deputy Governor Asks Tribunal To Dismiss Petition Against Him / Dasuki Welcomes A New A Baby 6 Months After Release / Drama As Governor Wike Rescues Former NDDC Boss - Mrs Joy Nunieh ( Epic Video )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.