Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,070 members, 7,942,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (456548 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by L3unamm3(m): 4:28am On Nov 14, 2023
many thanks. but i need someone who has done it here to let me know the forms i need to fill and submit to USCIS.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by dupxy001: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
steeltrust:
please do you have their direct mail which I reach them
I’ll be greatful

@steeltrust, @emdrake

please have you experienced or had interface with NVC public enquiry. I would love to know the timeframe to expect a response from them aside the one on their website.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
adigun27:
Plss house someone I met on nairaland introduce me to conference visa to USA he said 11 slot then 4 slot left plss how real can it be
Be careful

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 1:23am On Nov 15, 2023
L3unamm3:
many thanks. but i need someone who has done it here to let me know the forms i need to fill and submit to USCIS.
Send me email if you can.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by adigun27: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Have back out
InvestorTeeMan:

Be careful
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Firefyta: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2023
adigun27:
Plss house someone I met on nairaland introduce me to conference visa to USA he said 11 slot then 4 slot left plss how real can it be
please if you want to give away money look for people that need help close to you and dash them
You're seeing how people with genuine intent are scrabbling to even get appointment dates and someone wants to give you visa on a platter of gold.
If money dey itch you you fit send some come my side sef I no go mind
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by steeltrust: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
dupxy001:

@steeltrust, @emdrake

please have you experienced or had interface with NVC public enquiry. I would love to know the timeframe to expect a response from them aside the one on their website.
they reply In between 24hrs but it if no use cause it seem you’re being replied by a bot and their customer care seem not to know their job

In between now I’ve been approved and I’ve picked my passport
I’ll be living naija on Monday

What stage are you
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by bdiji: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hi
Please how long does it take to receive a go ahead to schedule your interview appointment.

It’s been 5 weeks since I got my packet letter and no email from them

Thanks
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
bdiji:
Hi
Please how long does it take to receive a go ahead to schedule your interview appointment.

It’s been 5 weeks since I got my packet letter and no email from them

Thanks
As long as they create more space for new visa applicants, could be weeks or months. Just hang in there and keep checking your email you will receive go ahead soon.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by L3unamm3(m): 5:15am On Nov 16, 2023
InvestorTeeMan:

Send me email if you can.
Can you please help me with your email address?
Mine is owoeyeemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by jz53hn: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
Please could someone help me. My status says Ready. I logged in to the Travel portal and selected the immigrant option. Went through the process and the process asks for this: Does your Immigrant visa case number start with LGS2019xxxxxx, LGS2020xxxxxx or LGS2021xxx Bleep?

My case starts with LGS2023 so I say no. It tells me no appointment ready at this time.

Please what does this mean? Does it mean cases are done in yearly batches?

From receiving the first email from Lagos asking to pay fees, etc. How long is it typically to schedule an interview?

Please help.

Thank you. Tye
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by L3unamm3(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
jz53hn:
Please could someone help me. My status says Ready. I logged in to the Travel portal and selected the immigrant option. Went through the process and the process asks for this: Does your Immigrant visa case number start with LGS2019xxxxxx, LGS2020xxxxxx or LGS2021xxx Bleep?

My case starts with LGS2023 so I say no. It tells me no appointment ready at this time.

From receiving the first email from Lagos asking to pay fees, etc. How long is it typically to schedule an interview?

Please help.

Thank you. Tye

You're supposed to select yes

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
jz53hn:

Please help.

Thank you. Tye
1. Answer yes to that question
2. Scheduling interviews depends on the embassy, if they have more space they will email you to go ahead and schedule your interview appointment date, no one knows how long it takes but usually weeks or months.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
L3unamm3:

Can you please help me with your email address?
Mine is owoeyeemmanuel@gmail.com
I will send you an email later today
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by L3unamm3(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
InvestorTeeMan:

I will send you an email later today

many thanks, i look forward to hearing from you
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ADESOLASH: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2023
Hello
Please is there any active/current k1 visa whatsapp group to join..I'm interested, currently looking for appointment slot. But the number of time that the portal can be visited is limited, which also limit the chances of knowing when dates are opend. A whatsapp group can help us notify one another when dates are opened. So please drop the group link 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ADESOLASH: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2023
Please let's keep eachother posted when dates are opend for Appointments, i see we are exactly on the same stage.

Now to answer your question, just click yes and continue, all they want to know is if your case number has the Lagos tag (LGS), click yes and move on, also they will ask if you received email from the embassy for appointments click yes and continue, as far as your case is 'READY' at the embassy don't wait for their emails they may not send it on time, once you get a date for interview they will send the the K1 visas instructions packet (email) if they didn't send it befor you booked your appointments so all is the same .. best wishes
jz53hn:

Please help.

Thank you. Tye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by bdiji: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2023
Good morning all,
Pls we really need the WhatsApp group page for appointment dates

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ADESOLASH: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2023
Maybe we should just create a WhatsApp group and drop the link here for anyone interested to join but should be strictly for k1 visa persons looking for appointments dates at the moment, in that way we can notify one and other when ever one of us notice the dates are opened

What do you think ??
bdiji:
Good morning all,
Pls we really need the WhatsApp group page for appointment dates

Thanks.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by aestake: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
ADESOLASH:
Maybe we should just create a WhatsApp group and drop the link here for anyone interested to join but should be strictly for k1 visa persons looking for appointments dates at the moment, in that way we can notify one and other when ever one of us notice the dates are opened

What do you think ??
So here is not good enough for you?

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ADESOLASH: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Here is good but would have been better if it supports push notifications. You need to be online and logged in to see any updates here.
aestake:

So here is not good enough for you?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by aestake: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
ADESOLASH:
Here is good but would have been better if it supports push notifications. You need to be online and logged in to see any updates here.
If when you came here you hadn't seen anyone active, would you have seen anyone to be talking about whatsaApp?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ADESOLASH: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
What is your problem, do I know you?, do you know me ?, so why are you taking my suggestions personal, na whatsapp group i asked for ooh i didn't ask Nairaland to be shutdown, if something is bothering you go look for someone close to talk to in real life, don't take it out on Nairalanders here, abeg oohh. See as you carry Nairaland for head.. afterall I'm not the only one who requested/suggested a WhatsApp group, so why singling/pinning me out of the rest.. abegi go and sleep. ..
aestake:

If when you came here you hadn't seen anyone active, would you have seen anyone to be talking about whatsaApp?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by aestake: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
ADESOLASH:
What is your problem, do I know you?, do you know me ?, so why are you taking my suggestions personal, na whatsapp group i asked for ooh i didn't ask Nairaland to be shutdown, if something is bothering you go look for someone close to talk to in real life, don't take it out on Nairalanders here, abeg oohh. See as you carry Nairaland for head.. afterall I'm not the only one who requested/suggested a WhatsApp group, so why singling/pinning me out of the rest.. abegi go and sleep. ..
I didn't take anything personally. Nairaland threads die when you act as if you did. Contribute here grin
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by jz53hn: 4:19am On Nov 21, 2023
I really appreciate all your feedbacks. I did click yes and it took me through. It's still not allowing me to setup the interview appointment. I guess it will take awhile to get their ok on the scheduling. No one knows when, Please let's keep in touch/share breakthroughs. It is quite challenging. Best and sincere regards. Tye

ADESOLASH:
Please let's keep eachother posted when dates are opend for Appointments, i see we are exactly on the same stage.

Now to answer your question, just click yes and continue, all they want to know is if your case number has the Lagos tag (LGS), click yes and move on, also they will ask if you received email from the embassy for appointments click yes and continue, as far as your case is 'READY' at the embassy don't wait for their emails they may not send it on time, once you get a date for interview they will send the the K1 visas instructions packet (email) if they didn't send it befor you booked your appointments so all is the same .. best wishes

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by jz53hn: 4:25am On Nov 21, 2023
InvestorTeeMan, we all thank you for your invaluable help on this site. It would have not been the same without you. We are all challenged by the delay in setting up visas interview. Just must wait. Must have to wait. Please eel free to update asinfo becomes available. Happy holidays to you and your family.

InvestorTeeMan:

As long as they create more space for new visa applicants, could be weeks or months. Just hang in there and keep checking your email you will receive go ahead soon.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by IfebukA: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2023
Hello everyone
Please have received ready letter since August and is over 3months now, But have not receive instructions letter to go ahead. What can I do?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ADESOLASH: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2023
Hello everyone dates are currently open for K1 visa appointment book asap , i just booked
ADESOLASH:

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ADESOLASH: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2023
Do not wait for them once your case is ready at the embassy, go ahead fill your DS-160 form, pay your visas application fee and start try to get a date for interview, and also get your police report oohh.
IfebukA:
Hello everyone
Please have received ready letter since August and is over 3months now, But have not receive instructions letter to go ahead. What can I do?

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by bdiji: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
ADESOLASH:
Hello everyone dates are currently open for K1 visa appointment book asap , i just booked

Thank you.

Please, is it compulsory that one uploads ones picture on the DS-160.
Mine submitted without the photograph
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by reubzs: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Please my interview confirmation page does not include my middle name. I had booked the appointment before realizing that I didn't include my middle name. Does anyone know if it is going to be an issue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (261) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.