Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,648 members, 7,979,194 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:12 PM

First Day Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp - Here Is What To Expect - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / First Day Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp - Here Is What To Expect (1010 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Day Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp - Here Is What To Expect by corpersforum(f): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Congratulations to you all Prospective Corps members as you have seen where you have been posted to. To make life easier and smooth I would give you hints about what to do and what to expect on your first day.

After receiving your call-up letter, you are expected to report to the orientation camp of the state you are posted to on the date specified on the letter. You will reside there for a period of 3 weeks. It could either be THE BEST 3 WEEKS OF YOUR LIFE or THE WORST 3 WEEKS OF YOUR LIFE. The choice is totally yours.

This is one of the most Useful and important articles that will make you slap me if I never let you see it before you go to NYSC Orientation Camp. It's just like bringing the future you are about to experience to you.

CLICK HERE TO READ ON
Re: First Day Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp - Here Is What To Expect by Chidex93: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Good Day Corpers Forum The Link To Ur Post On What To Expect On The First Day In Camp For Pcm Is Not Opening I Would Be Interested In Reading The Post Can It Be Forwarded As A Mail Msg Thank You. Chidiebere4000@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C 2018 Stream 1 Alawee Update / Abuja Batch C Stream II / Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.