Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes (29246 Views)

Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) / Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by SarkinYarki: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2018
American nurses are in hot demand for Nigerian men ..

3 Likes

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by papilonmp(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Congrats, olodo, Nigerians going abroad are making first class everyday
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by chydon22: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Not d way u think....ur work cannot pay your school fees here, no loan/grant if u had bad credit score
Modarun:
person wey dey Yankee, where you can work and still pay school fees with ease is complaining? if she think she has it bad let her return hone Nigeria and see the diff. Everyone forming kpako for sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by africandictator(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Modarun:
person wey dey Yankee, where you can work and still pay school fees with ease is complaining? if she think she has it bad let her return hone Nigeria and see the diff. Everyone forming kpako for sympathy.
you know how much be school fees there? It’s very costly

3 Likes

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Proffdada: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2018
israelmao:
Frustrating and unpleasant learning environment including borrowing courses that have no relevance to your course of study are more than enough to make you fail in Nigerian school.It is never easy studying without reliable source of funding.
the lecturers are simply passing the frustration onto the students.

2 Likes

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Modarun:
The moral of her story is that don't give up

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by sweetilicious(f): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Nogodye:
Hardwork pays.
Am telling you

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by arsenalLUVA: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2018
Lol this babe. Still remember her skit where the guy was apologizing to her booty instead of her. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Ejebleje: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2018
rozayx5:
Melanin popping

Well as a nurse in the states

Money falling on you

shocked

That was obviously her motivation. If she didn’t have her “eyes on the prize” she wouldn’t have persisted.

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Vabasi(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Trust in God + Hard Work = SUCCESS. You are gorgeous though; black woman, African woman.

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2018
what is there to qualify in wiping Old white people's bottoms? and cleaning vomits or hospital toilets.

A nurse is just a glorified hospital cleaner. Try qualifying as a brain and heart surgeon.
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2018
why do people feel the need to tell us about their hard work, poor families, how they starved to death and how they finally became successful on social media?.

If this shiits didn't happen to you, who da fuvk do you want it to happen to?

i ve been drinking monkey urine and eating donkey shits to survive in the last 100 years, did you hear me complain?. angry

Nowadays people can not even handle common life difficulties without telling us on social media, as if it's our fault.

2 Likes

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by frozen70(f): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2018
Hard work pays
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by frozen70(f): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Hard work pays
gypsey:
why do people feel the need to tell us about their hard work, poor families, how they starved to death and how they finally became successful on social media?.

If it shiits didn't happen to you, who da fuvk do you want it to happen to?

i ve been drinking monkey urine and eating donkey shits to survive in the last 100 years, did you hear me complain?. angry

Just to let you know that after every struggle comes success

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2018
frozen70:
Hard work pays

Just to let you know that after every struggle comes success
Really? hard work doesn't pay. trust me grin. if hard work pays why are all the okada riders and all the people digging toilets and gutters still working hard? when will their hard work pay?

some one Aquiring a nursing qualification is hard work?
try clearing other people's shiits, sweeping the streets, or unblocking peoples toilets. maybe you will realise what hard work means.
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2018
For those of you who are trying to make themselves feel better by telling us that hard work pays,
tell me how hard Mark zuker works or how very hard does Jeff of Amazons works.

Hard work has never paid and will never pay, if in doubt, ask those people selling bread along a busy highway in Nigeria.
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Hafsy666: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2018
Nice one, congratulation dear
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2018
My lovely mother managed to walk from Ekwulobia to Unubi while carrying 60 kg of utara Akpu in those days, just to feed her siblings without complaining.

Anu mpama!!

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by AtikuDeman: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerian schools teach poo yet difficult to scale through

Total overhauling is apt
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Burgerlomo: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Congratulations my secret crush cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Promise47(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
you and our stupid big brother no go do better thing with your life see ur face like big brother

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by farem: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
MJBOLT:
i remember some of her videos with wowoboys grin

Sadducee! She is coming out bigger
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by ngwababe(f): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
israelmao:
Frustrating and unpleasant learning environment including borrowing courses that have no relevance to your course of study are more than enough to make you fail in Nigerian school.It is never easy studying without reliable source of funding.

Bro you said it all

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by fbabs(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is inspiring grin

Bleep haters lipsrsealed [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Harry00(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
shocked good. My advice remain there, no come back ooo...
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Icon79(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
So are you implying that she wasn't working hard enough as a comedian then

O pari

frozen70:
Hard work pays
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by busomma: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Congratulations my dear. I understand u completely. I live in Washington DC.
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by naijapage(f): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by chucs: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Congratulations dear but in Nigeria u would have had it pretty tougher here cuz we improvice alot here and u have to do alot of imaginative reading. Studying nursing over there where there is every gadget and study materials at ur disposal is alot easier. Congrats ones more.
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by DaddyNimo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian comedienne, Ecovangel, has finally graduated as a nurse in the United States after nights of depression and alleged hopelessness. 

According to the Nigerian comedienne who is one of the regular faces of comedy skits on Instagram, she failed two classes and had to stop comedy, work harder and ensure she graduates. Celebrating her graduation, she wrote;

Yes I️ failed two classes! But I️ never gave up. I️ stopped comedy after I️ failed the first class, worked harder, focused more and still failed the second class, I had my graduation date pushed back by almost a year. I️ CRIED every night, went through period of depression and hopelessness thinking I️ have lost everything. Living in USA with just my YOUNGER siblings with no financial support from Parents or relatives, life was difficult for us, we could barely eat 3 times a day, had a lot of past due bills, spent paychecks before they arrived and some days studied in a empty stomach.

Seeing my Younger siblings 16yrs and 18yrs suffer, worked multiple jobs as a high schooler and college student to pay my school fees, rent and other bills was so DEPRESSING. I️ kept telling myself that the Lord that gave me ADMISSION will give me GRADUATION. The passion outweighed the obstacles, I️ kept pushing. It seemed Sooo IMPOSSIBLE, I️ never believed this day would come.

This degree wasn’t easy for me to acquire. God knows I️ will cherish my career and be the very BEST NURSE Ever, serve, Care, show love, so much compassion and inspire people. That Stethoscope on my neck and Smiles means the world to me right now. 
Please DONT stop working for what you want, even when things are not making sense, God is still working. He has a way of putting all the puzzles together. Everything you want in life is Doable. 

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-comedienne-who-failed-two-classes-graduates-as-nurse-in-u-s/

olodo you dey USA dey fail classes, what would have happened if you studied in Nigeria, na extra year for full ground...get the faq out joor olodo
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Martin0(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
gypsey:
My lovely mother managed to walk from Ekwulobia to Unubi while carrying 60 kg of utara Akpu in those days, just to feed her siblings without complaining.

Anu mpama!!

very very truegrin
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Martin0(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
gypsey:

Anu mpama!!

when i was 15 i and my father will walk down from onitsha bridge down to asaba to board a bus to Benin all because we both wanted to save up some money for ourselves....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In February 2021 / Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) / Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.