Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes (29247 Views)

Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) / Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Martin0:

when i was 15 i and my father will walk down from onitsha bridge down to asaba to board a bus to Benin all because we both wanted to save up some money for ourselves....
chai! una be surffer head oo! grin
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Martin0:

very very truegrin
na so she tell me oo! cheesy
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by echodrum(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Modarun:
person wey dey Yankee, where you can work and still pay school fees with ease is complaining? if she think she has it bad let her return hone Nigeria and see the diff. Everyone forming kpako for sympathy.
you are being ignorant. I don't believe you know much about Yankee. Do you know what BSN is? Is not a course you can do and work full time let alone paying your school fess from your work. Stop discussing stuffs you are not sure of.
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by frozen70(f): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Icon79:
So are you implying that she wasn't working hard enough as a comedian then

O pari

Everything any one does for a living

You must put efforts, thats why I said hard work pays

To be committed in reading is more demanding than being a comedian

Comedy is a hubby you do with passion

While reading demands your total concentration if you must pass
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by frozen70(f): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
gypsey:
Really? hard work doesn't pay. trust me grin. if hard work pays why are all the okada riders and all the people digging toilets and gutters still working hard? when will their hard work pay?

some one Aquiring a nursing qualification is hard work?
try clearing other people's shiits, sweeping the streets, or unblocking peoples toilets. maybe you will realise what hard work means.

All those people you mentioned are working hard to feed their families

If they don't work hard they won't meet up

Okada man that took a bike on hire purchase is working hard to complete payment and take possession of the bike within a time frame
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
frozen70:

All those people you mentioned are working hard to feed their families

If they don't work hard they won't meet up

Okada man that took a bike on hire purchase is working hard to complete payment and take possession of the bike within a time frame
So which hard work were you talking about then? the hard work that isn't hard? grin is there another definition of hard work? and which hard work isn't to care for families?
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by frozen70(f): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
gypsey:
So which hard work were you talking about then? the hard work that isn't hard? grin is there another definition of hard work? and which hard work isn't to care for families?

End of discussion
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
frozen70:

End of discussion
i am not surprised, grin it's obvious that you are not as intelligent as you would like to think.

Good luck.
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by frozen70(f): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
gypsey:
i am not surprised, grin it's obvious that you are not as intelligent as you would like to think.

Good luck.

If I start a debate with you, I will deflate you and your senseless points

I decided to end this discussion because your argument is totally baseless

When one argues with a fool, he drags you to be as foolish as he is
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
frozen70:

If I start a debate with you, I will deflate you and your senseless points

I decided to end this discussion because your argument is totally baseless

When one argues with a fool, he drags you to be as foolish as he is
i am not surprised, grin Again you have resorted to insults and making derogatory remarks, it's clear that you have made no sense from the start and you have made no sense now, it's also obvious that you have nothing else reasonable to add apart from insults.

Remember, you were the one who quoted my initial comment to lecture me on hard work and how it supposedly pays. grin you could have just ignored my comments and moved on. if you thought i am a fool and saved yourself the embarrassment.

Just explain to me what kinda hard work you were talking about and stop been sentimental. tongue
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by frozen70(f): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
gypsey:
i am not surprised, grin Again you have resorted to insults and making derogatory remarks, it's clear that you have made no sense from the start and you have made no sense now, it's also obvious that you have nothing else reasonable to add apart from insults.

Remember, you were the one who quoted my initial comment to lecture me on hard work and how it supposedly pays. grin you could have just ignored my comments and moved on. if you thought i am a fool and saved yourself the embarrassment.

Just explain to me what kinda hard work you were talking about and stop been sentimental. tongue

Lol
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Martin0(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
gypsey:
na so she tell me oo! cheesy
na true oo
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Martin0(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
gypsey:
chai! una be surffer head oo! grin
i dey always tell my papa say na part of fitness
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Icon79(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
OK, I was wondering why she didn't make it as a comedian ... if "hard work pays", as you stated.

O pari

frozen70:

Everything any one does for a living

You must put efforts, thats why I said hard work pays

To be committed in reading is more demanding than being a comedian

Comedy is a hubby you do with passion

While reading demands your total concentration if you must pass
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by frozen70(f): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Icon79:
OK, I was wondering why she didn't make it as a comedian ... if "hard work pays", as you stated.

O pari

Not really
She has passion for comedy

But acquiring a nursing certificate is her target considering the fact that nursing is a high paid job overseas

So she have to shut down comedy for serious reading

Remember she failed twice

That's the price she has to pay to get her certificate

Now She has gotten it, her goal is achieved
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by Icon79(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
I don't exactly buy into your thesis statement: Hard work pays, because I have seen of the hardest working folks in this world who are yet to make it in life. Sometimes you need hard work plus --- (*insert whatever here: divine favor, demonic covenants, etc.).

Having said that, I do like the fact that you were logical in your reasoning and did try to defend your theory with proper logic. That's what we lack in this forum: folks who can actually defend the stuffs they post on here with sound reasoning. So on that alone, I say - Kudos!

O pari

frozen70:

Not really
She has passion for comedy

But acquiring a nursing certificate is her target considering the fact that nursing is a high paid job overseas

So she have to shut down comedy for serious reading

Remember she failed twice

That's the price she has to pay to get her certificate

Now She has gotten it, her goal is achieved
Re: Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes by frozen70(f): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Icon79:
I don't exactly buy into your thesis statement: Hard work pays, because I have seen of the hardest working folks in this world who are yet to make it in life. Sometimes you need hard work plus --- (*insert whatever here: divine favor, demonic covenants, etc.).

Having said that, I do like the fact that you were logical in your reasoning and did try to defend your theory with proper logic. That's what we lack in this forum: folks who can actually defend the stuffs they post on here with sound reasoning. So on that alone, I say - Kudos!

O pari

Thanks for the acknowledgement and complements

I also realised that some of the nairalanders just want to make comments

Experience counts in any opinion or contributions

One need some sort of knowledge and experience to be logical in any reasoning towards a statement

When I comment on any issues or topics, I prepare my defence immediately because I might be challenged for making such comments

And most times I raise my head high

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In February 2021 / Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) / Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.