Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

Question For The Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Guys (1908 Views)

Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Guys by Brownteeth(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
This question is intended to reveal the choice guys will make between sex and companionship.
So guys, what if you are asked to choose between condition A and B detailed below

Condition A is a situation where you are kept away from interacting with any lady for 10 years, but you will only be allowed a girl for just 5 minutes once in 3 months just to have sex with her.

Condition B is a situation where you will be allowed to have a girl you love so much to stay with you for the period of 10 years, but you wouldnt be allowed to have sex with her or any other girl for that 10 year period.

Which condition will you prefer?
Re: Question For The Guys by jaybee3(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
Condition A if i'm <30
Condition B if i'm >29
Re: Question For The Guys by Brownteeth(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
@jay bee. Brain man.
Re: Question For The Guys by opuro(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
so condition a = every 3 months chin duri de
condition b= for 10yrs nothing nothing?
condition a is the answer for an active body like mine
man fit die for starvation for 10 yrs
Re: Question For The Guys by queeneve: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
Poster,

Is your teeth brown for real?
Re: Question For The Guys by Brownteeth(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
opuro, what if i increase am from 3 to 6 months?
Re: Question For The Guys by opuro(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
still better than 10 yrs
Re: Question For The Guys by Brownteeth(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2010
@queeneve. My teeth aint brown. I came to Nairaland to make people have fun and laugh. So while they posters laugh, they expose their brown teeth.
Re: Question For The Guys by papa190(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2010
abeg i would go with condition B

I CANT STAY 10MINS WITHOUT A LOVED 1 BY MY SIDE

@lest maybe during nite hours we fit Just rush 1 quick one No body would know~
Re: Question For The Guys by yme1(f): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2010
wow difficult i must say
anyway over to the guys cheesy
Re: Question For The Guys by Brownteeth(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2010
@190. I cant believe your type will choose condition B.
Re: Question For The Guys by deniyor: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2010
Brownteeth is going to jail sad
Re: Question For The Guys by Brownteeth(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
@deniyor. Who will let you have pussyz in jail?
Re: Question For The Guys by Spyker: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
I will take condition A, b, c. That's like sending a man to jail.
Well, condition B if i have not tasted the forbidden fruit otherwise condition A goes.
Secondly,  i go with
jay bee:

Condition A if i'm <30
Condition B if i'm >29
Re: Question For The Guys by Coretalk(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2010
condition B, ,simply because there is power in companionship.

Also,you can do a lot of thing apart from intimacy. to satisfy ur cravings, kissing, BJ  winketc
Re: Question For The Guys by Onchedu(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
Condition B works just nicely for me as long as that girl thinks the world of me and doesn't mind not having sexual relations either; and on the condition that I am going to be busier than ever with tasking but fruitful and highly rewarding ventures.

It's easy to abstain from sex when the person U are allowed to have it with is with u on the abstinence. She'd better not be getting ideas either. it takes two to tango.
Re: Question For The Guys by MrAnus: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2010
errmm i rather wannk, thank you!!
Re: Question For The Guys by opsydudu(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2010
Condition B as long as her hands is not tied and her mouth is not locked.

Her hand will be perfect for a handjob if needed and her mouth for BJ.
Re: Question For The Guys by MrAnus: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2010
or I rather hook up with Queen eve
Re: Question For The Guys by Onchedu(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2010
But U sef think am again: How U wan put man and woman for the same place for ten years and dem go dey relate and no be mama and pikin or brother and sister and nothing go happen?

This is some idealistic test. Not real. Ten years? Hmmm! Even Naija movie no dey get this kain script.

If they had been having sex and they fell out and were still agreeable on cohabiting but not intercting intimately then it myt be possible. Or if one of them was unable to have intimacy. I've met a woman whose husband has no been sexually intimate with her in 10years, but it's not like they never had sex or either or the both of them aren't getting it elsewhere.

See ehn, it's more impossible than it is possible. Two mature people living together, getting along very well and not having sex with each other or anyone else? That's unnatural. Na only God fit make that kain thing happen.
Re: Question For The Guys by femmy2010(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
Hard choice.
Re: Question For The Guys by ice234: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2010
i will choose the second. i think relationship with emotions is better than anything else. i believe beaning should be a result to emotions. not for the sake of doing it
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2010
@poster
i will be breaking the law and DEFINITELY not follow any of these rules. . . . . . . . . . . or better yet, move to a place where the laws are less strict!

both options you gave are bad.
Re: Question For The Guys by Brownteeth(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
mrbrownjay, what if you MUST pick one? Which one will it be?
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2010
^^^^^i would choose A and rob toto left, right and center!
toto is more than just a quick se*xual gratification. see how some men are addicted, killing or even dying for toto. . . . . . . . . . and you want to think of rationing the cootiecat?!

same thread as the one about life without women. . . . . . . . . IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: Question For The Guys by hax: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2010
abegi. for only 5 minutes in 3 months? shocked

i'd rather have a partner jor. i'll probably end up raping her someday anyways. lmao
Re: Question For The Guys by kcblast(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2010
what!!
condition A, dawg, cos my propeller can't b treated like that,haaaaaaaaaba angry
cool
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2010
LMAO why such bizarre question? grin Are u caught in such trap? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Question For The Guys by Brownteeth(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2010
^^^Sit back and watch the battle between sex and companionship. Two strong things indeed.Intresting.
Re: Question For The Guys by Agibecky: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2010
God forbid to both.

I love pretty and sexy women with upright boobs and there is no way I can hold body for 10 years. Not even for one week in my presence.
Sexual intercourse for only 5 minutes?
God forbid. 5 minutes is too short to enjoy sexual intercourse for me.
Four hours daily would do.

I was heading for the seminary, but my destiny changed the plans, because God knows that loving a woman is one of the best things for me.
So it is No, No to both conditions.
Re: Question For The Guys by tpiah: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
Agibecky:

God forbid to both.

I love pretty and sexy women with upright bosoms and there is no way I can hold body for 10 years. Not even for one week in my presence.
Sexual intercourse for only 5 minutes?
God forbid. 5 minutes is too short to enjoy sexual intercourse for me.
Four hours daily would do.

I was heading for the seminary, but my destiny changed the plans, because God knows that loving a woman is one of the best things for me.
So it is No, No to both conditions.

bodi no be wood nah. lipsrsealed
Re: Question For The Guys by makajibbz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
hax:

abegi. for only 5 minutes in 3 months? shocked

i'd rather have a partner jor. i'll probably end up despoiling her someday anyways. lmao
grin grin grin

at poster,
b cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems / Does It Still Exist? / How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.