Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,941 members, 7,922,320 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:34 AM

Question For The Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Guys (1909 Views)

Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2010
@poster: u 4 got about condition AB which is d ideal condition(default) actually grin
Re: Question For The Guys by james1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2010
@poster.a very big no to both questions;one so big that one will see it from Ikoyi if it is seated on the other side of the 3rd mainland bridge.
Which kain yeye test be that?take ya time'o.
Re: Question For The Guys by suyamasta(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
wetinnnn
Re: Question For The Guys by Dafemo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2010
i,m ok with condition b if the girl won,t leave men i,m ok with 10 years without sex, people are different

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Sleep With Her? / Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria / Romantically Confused!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.