Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby (94398 Views)

Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / CCTV Catches 2 Women Who Stole Intimacy Gadgets From Australian Adult Shop / Cctv Catches Teenager Stealing For Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Leonbonapart(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Weti be horsfall
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by depezee(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Don't tell me your son didn't enzoy it.

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Offpoint: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
I came here for the video, the sex part specifically.... I'm dissapointed.
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Reelmii: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
There is no amount of love u can have on a snake, the day that snake gets hungry, it will surely eat u
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by EdoBozz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
I don't understand how a mother will leave a 7 months old baby in the hands of a nanny?
That's not responsible to me sha.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by DCAT: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
where is the cctv footage biko....
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by fasho01(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Terrible
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Afritop(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
She has not learnt her lesson.
Instead of reporting her to the police and saving homes and lives of those who want to recruit the maid, She is leaving it to God. Instead of releasing the video so that her identity will be revealed she kept it to herself.
The maid is now on the loose while the madam is very stupid.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by GuntersChain(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
lazy girls parading themselves as feminist/career woman, what do you need a maid for at the first place.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Adebisiomooba: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Where is the video?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Mankosi: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Make she keep am nah when she no want release the video.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by springtech(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
The be reason my wife and I refused to engage the services of a house help.
Some of them are the devil's siblings.
You will find it difficult yo believe they are capable of doing evil.
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Organs(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Idiotic mother, the only reason your maid ate your baby's food is because you did not feed her and she was hungry. Nigerians are just wicked. Treat housemaids anyhow and expect them to be good to your kids...

1 Like

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
nabegibeg:

You are sick angry
ur ill
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Peacefulgold(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
this woman is so funny,u don't want to show us video because your son is involved ,but u already posted ur whole name ,so wat stops us from searching u and seeing ur full family pics online ..with d way u carry dis news come social media,your type sef go paste all ur family pictures online,so why u dey hide video from us....
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by hisgrace090: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
autotrader014:

When adults are talking, kids should keep quiet.. You think its easy looking after kids while working? undecided

Then nobody should complain thereafter because house must remain house maid with their wired behavior.
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
GuntersChain:
lazy girls parading themselves as feminist/career woman, what do
you need a maid for at the first place.
mumu like u. So she shud not work cos she has a child
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by AmazingELixir: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin

Chai that video would have been the bomb to watch especially the house help bleeping her bf..

Madam please oooh release the video
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by GuntersChain(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
mumu like u. So she shud not work cos she has a child

ifiafi, go and argue with your ancestor. black sheep of the family coming online to tell us the stuff you are made off.
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by tunary(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Video of the event or we declare this news as fake...

If you rushed into the thread hoping to see a video let's gather here for a selfie
LMAO una like sex pass food
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by bigtt76(f): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Vasiline crew member spotted cheesy cheesy cheesy

Darksider131:
Post the video and censor your boy face.... seeing is believing
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by nabegibeg: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
ur ill

You have mental problem angry
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Briee(f): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Which kind cut and nail English be this? shocked

1 Like

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by tunary(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Post video make people see you dey there dey talk up and down
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by PenlsCaP: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Stories like this crushes my soul, how can a female be wicked to a child?? how i actually watched a video of a maid stepping on a child with her two feet, i was crying like it was my child, i'd never have a maid, i'd take care of my kids myself, i dont care if i suffer embarassed

Yes Lois darling.
When we have ouR cute twin babies tongue
Which u will deliver in France

1 Like

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by trapQ: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Saw that video too and I felt like flying down to Uganda and soccer punching her
Biglittlelois:
Stories like this crushes my soul, how can a female be wicked to a child?? how i actually watched a video of a maid stepping on a child with her two feet, i was crying like it was my child, i'd never have a maid, i'd take care of my kids myself, i dont care if i suffer embarassed

1 Like

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by tunary(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Briee:
Which kind cut and nail English be this? shocked
Na wetin she sabi speak be that o
no be everybody sabi construct good English without the mixture of pidgin English

maybe she no too go school far
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by ceaserian(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Cumtroller:
The CCTV was able to get a clear picture of the evil maid.

As I suspected, na them!!!! Registered Sex Offenders
. This mark na bomb
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Westaslave2(f): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Wat is wrong wt ladies of today?
She shud be lock up ,dis happens in everyhome!
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by enemyofprogress: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
I sawed the video clip, very pathetrick,I feel for the family especially the sun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.