Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby (94407 Views)

Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / CCTV Catches 2 Women Who Stole Intimacy Gadgets From Australian Adult Shop / Cctv Catches Teenager Stealing For Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Briee(f): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
tunary:
Na wetin she sabi speak be that o
no be everybody sabi construct good English without the mixture of pidgin English

maybe she no too go school far
The pidgin and English no be the problem. Na the short spelling I mean
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by CioAngels(f): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ritzy10:
A mother has vowed not to leave her infant son with anyone again after a hidden camera caught her nanny maltreating her 7-month-old son.

Didi Horsefall said her son was rapidly losing weight and they had no idea the maid was eating his food. She also alleged that a video caught the maid kicking the boy and slapping him.
Not only that, the maid is said to have left the baby with the gateman a number of times while she brought her boyfriend into the house for sex.

The mother said she is not willing to release the video because her son's face was visible in it. She said watching the video left her depressed for days and she can now trust only her sister with her child. When her sister isn't available, she said she will carry the child with her anywhere, be it school, work, or wherever.

Read her story below

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/woman-narrates-how-her-nanny-almost-killed-her-infant-son-by-having-sex-with-him/

I did not see this story interesting to read from a mother or father with all the short codes in it, there was No seriousness in the narration. Sad.
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by luminouz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Stories like this crushes my soul, how can a female be wicked to a child?? how i actually watched a video of a maid stepping on a child with her two feet, i was crying like it was my child, i'd never have a maid, i'd take care of my kids myself, i dont care if i suffer embarassed
That video got me mad....I was raving mad the day I watched it....if i was the dad,I might have killed the housemaid by now....

Oya come....let's take care of the kids together! tongue

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Never leave a toddler with strangers. Until the child can relate with u then u fit try am most of these house maids in modern Nigeria/ world are evil people...

Btw why men just dey hustle the video grin grin

Konji cheesy
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by 9ja083: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2018
i have experienced that before. mine was that she was HIV, maltreating my daughter until i found out. I thank God she didnt have the mind to transfer the dx to us. That is one good thing about her.
Since then I dont have a helper. if am going to work, i go with her. If am going to sch. i take her to sch. its been i watch over u stuff. My husband helps me out when the need arises.
No helper! No maid!
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Casemiro(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2018
see the video
cheesy

Casemiro:
see the leaked video, watch now before they take it down!!

>>>>>>>

> >>watch leaked video here <<

choi cheesy

choi, see yanshh cheesy

the maid fall hand sha

i..
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by centboy123456(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=EdoBozz post=72322032]I don't understand how a mother will leave a 7 months old baby in the hands of a nanny?
That's not responsible to me sha.[/quote

When adults are talking, kids should keep quiet.. You think its easy looking after kids while working?
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by EdoBozz(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=centboy123456 post=72337268][/quote]

Don't be stupid. See who is calling himself adult talking like someone without a brain. Why don't you ask your mother why she did not leave you with nanny at 7 months or was she jobless?
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by centboy123456(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2018
EdoBozz:

Don't be stupid. See who is calling himself adult talking like someone without a brain. Why don't you ask your mother why she did not leave you with nanny at 7 months or was she jobless?

you don't have sense at all u need to go back to sch do u think it easy to keep a job and take care of baby at the same time
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by EdoBozz(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2018
centboy123456:

you don't have sense at all u need to go back to sch do u think it easy to keep a job and take care of baby at the same time

You that have sense go and kill yourself, I have said what I want to say. You can dive into the lagoon for all I care.
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Cumtroller: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Cumtroller: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
maasoap:

In your shattered mind, u don post afonja picture? You're too dull to be able to differentiate different tribes from one another based on the type of tribal marks they have.

Who said anything about Afonja’s here?
You are not really bright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.