Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,169 members, 7,919,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (213850 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2007
kuwena dont worry, let me see if i could join you push it to pg 16
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2007
EUREKA!
welcome to pg 16.
Anyway, its like someone beats me to that 10th seat , Graces abi?
Ok i'm on seat no. 11.
Claim ur own now b4 its too late.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2007
cool cool cool
whtas the latest in the house pls?
its like you guys are tired of posting since the assesment center is getting to the end?
in this period of waiting, what do we do then?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2007
Thank you very much @kizoic. Thank you! Thank YOU! Thank you; you just made my day. I love this; God loves you , and so do I. Welcome to NLNG. You're in already! Thanks, man. Thanks, ssssooooooooooo much. Thanks!

cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2007
Graces, you asked if there was any corper in the house? I am a corper; but by August 14 or so, I will move from being copper to being gold. I did not show them id card; but I told them by word of mouth that I am a corper. Good luck. Adrian is also for Friday; you will meet him there. He called me again today. Greet him for me. You said you would match my post fire for fire; that has yet to happen, eh Graces! Anyway, till them. Keep on rocking. grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by eesaah(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2007
@kuwena , when grace said she will match ur post fire 4 fire i smiled and said she go tire woo.Anyway, we all need the encouragement. Pls keep posting while we await our employment letters from NLNG.What Baba God ve destine to happen in our life will surely come true e.g NLNG job, so I hereby welcome u all to NLNG.

1 love
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2007
@Grace,its good to dream and i love ur dream of matching kuwena post for post.not even steve Nwosu of the sun newspapers can match him post for post.Kuwena is simply d Godfather as far as this thread is concerned.my assessment is also on the 20th.i am sure we would see there.his is wishing u success dt surpasses ur greatest expectations.@kuwena,the Godfather,thanks for all the encouragment.i have less dn 48hours to mine.i am so confidentu know why?when i was in the minor Seminary,i had this teacher who was so queer.he had this habit of making us sing this song:are u confident of this very thing(2ce)i am confident of this very thing    chorus:He who has begun the work in me,he shall confirm it until the day of Jesus Christ.
that song was compulsory for all of us before any of his lectures.but funny enuf it is most apt at this point in time in our lives.i now know i was prophesying  concerning my future.i believe absolutely that He who has begun the work in all of us shall confirm it until d day of JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by beastybazo: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2007
Hello all,

Am new to this house. Thanks Kuwena for starting this thread. it has been a really good source of information for all. Since the trend now is claiming of seat positions, I guess I just have no other option but to claim seat no 12.

Cheers all
smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2007
Can any body slated for friday do this wonderful house a favour by asking if friday is the last of the interview. This will afford us the oppurtunity to be able to estimate the number of cadidates and the time it might take them to finish processing our letters. Thanx
Re: Which Way Nlng? by eesaah(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2007
@Ehido i second ur request.They should ask for any information they feel is vital to the house since we wont be able to call NLNG directly for any infor till september.I wish those yet to be interview best of luck as we await them to come onboard our NLNG flight Boeing 09'07.

1 luv.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2007
please this goes to all those that are meant to have their assessment centers tomorrow the 20th of july.did u get a call from NLNG informing u of d postponement of the assessment centre from 2moro d 20th to saturday d 21st.pls help a brother,i am about having a heart attack.there are so many pple full of mischief in this world that i dont know what to believe.d caller sounded so gentle and seemed to be from the human resources department.i believe he is genuine but i have to know if any other person got the call.it is expected that this would be the last day,if anything happens i'd die of sadness.so pls is there anyone who has been called or knows anyone who has been called,pls give me an answer,please,joo,biko,d'Allah,abeg
Re: Which Way Nlng? by dafedon(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2007
For all LNG hopefull,

If you have not receive any letter or phone call by now from LNG by now, that means you are not successful in the 2nd stage test.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2007
pls who is this Dafedon.is the english language so difficult to understand?pls stop taking us back to Babylon.all those who did not make d 2nd stage of the test already know.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2007
Adrian, instead of simply sitting down and wallowing, why not dress up and go for your interview tomorrow, being Saturday. It is always better to err on the side of conservatism. If you get there at 8 and see for yourself that it has been postponed by one day, all you need to do is to dress up again the next day and go. Would transporting twice to VI kill you? Come on, are you are man or just a sissy? Wake up. I have faith in you. Do not take thinks for granted. What you got may simply be a prank call.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2007
Sorry, in my last post, the first sentence should have ended with: 'being Friday.'
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2007
There are certain questions my fellow NLNG Hopefuls are asking. They are asking if the Assessments will finish tomorrow (Friday). Let me answer by saying, 'Yes. I think they will. Adrian may have got a prank call. I do not see why they would want to do on Saturday what they can do tomorrow.' The second question they are asking is how many people are left in the race at this stage. Let me answer that by saying I think the number left by now is 400-450. If so, they may go on to ask, 'How many people are they going to take?' Let me say they will take between 80 and 100. Though the speculations favour 80, I think they may take up to 100, if the performance is generally good. SO, they may take 25% of all they have for now. All you need do now is pray. Pray as if everything depended on prayer; and, come to think of it, everything does depend on prayer.

'E don sign am say we go make am; Baba God don sign am say we go do am-o. Na wa destiny, make dem no think am!'

smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by baibeh(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2007
guyz, how una dey?
the thing there is that, more than 100 people will b taken.
this is a nationwide thing and lng needs hands for the expansion going on
we should be thankful to God for taking us thus far.
all that made it 2ru thae second test are competent enof to b employed
let us b positive ok!
i am trying to get d news from the horses mouth abt the no they want
i will let it in on u guyz 1ce i get it. till den, 1 love
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2007
@kuwena You are doing a very good work thanks for all the encouragement and thanks for this thread it is actually a forum where we can share our anxious ness together and it is comforting to know that others feel the same way you do. My mind tells me that it is done already all i have to do is make arrangements. Baibeh pls help us use ur PH connection take get all the info wey we need abeg. The guy with the british accent told me that they will be in the hotel till early august, so I guess after the interview has been completed there is still going to be enough going through the interview papers. But as I said earlier no shaking God don do am. Baibeh just help get the full lo down eeh.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2007
Kuwena everything in life depends really on prayer that is what gives me the confidence I have. Men have failde me in the past and this NLNG experience has thought that only God can Help. To adrian if I were U I would do what Kuwena said I will go to federal palace on friday until I am told the interview will not hold, now is not the time to take chances u know.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2007
@kuwena,thanks 4 ur advice.that is exactly what i will do.i really have nothing to lose.i just called the number again and d guy confirmed what he said earlier on in the morning.that the new date is saturday the 21st,by 8a.m at the federal palace hotel.despite this,i will still go there tomorrow.i will brief the house on the latest koko when i come back.if it holds i will ask d necessary questions as it relates to d house bt if not,then saturday is it.@dafedon,just read my text again ,realised i sounded unnecessarily harsh.i was wrong.i am sorry.it wont happen again.forgive me.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by ukelly: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2007
hi adrianic, i am slated for 20th too but i did not receive such call. haba! i dont like the sound of this at all. i would rather just do mine tomorrow. any how sha, God knows best. but of course, i will be there tomorrow with my sharp suit.

match kuwena ke? as i was writing that, i already knew it wont be possible. The guy is just too good. alright, let me go prepare for 2mw. will brief u sha.
adrianic's call shows that tomorrow might just not be the last day.
later peeps
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Graces: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2007
sorry oh
the previous post from @ukelly was actually from me. the guy/girl left his/her sign on and i mistakenly posted using the sign on
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tolagbaju(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2007
Hello Peeps, I've been reading ur responses all the while but I gat to talk this time. U guys av been gr8 in this NLNG forum. Thumbs up to Kuwena especially. I did my intvw on the 7th. I'ma BSc Physics grad. B4 the seats get filled up I'm claiming seat no 14. See u guys there.
One love
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2007
Thank you all for continuing to post on this site. LIke I have always known, everything depends on God and on God alone. He is the one who keeps us from harm and makes us strong. At this time when our hearts are beating seriously, it is he who stills us and keeps us strong. Let us be strong; selfelss debt to ego brawn. smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2007
Adrian, was the call info correct? I see you are online; does that mean your Assessment was actually postponed?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2007
The seats are filling up steadily:

Seat One: @t-black
Seat Two: @jbyno
Seat Three: @kuwena
Seat Four: @pisky
Seat Five: @jenks
Seat Six: @uchycelly
Seat Seven: @adrianic
Seat Eight: @eesaah
Seat Nine: @roshmedia
Seat Ten: @graces
Seat Eleven: @kizoic
Seat Twelve: @beastybazo
Seat Thriteen: @ehido
Seat Fourteen: @mohid

Seat Eighteen: @abussyaya

Seat Seventy-seven: @sequoia
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2007
16 slots already out of 80 spaces,
wht are others waiting for,
ok, can I claim 2 spaces, pls?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2007
Nope. One seat for one person. cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2007
hi guys,
just got news dat shell has started calling for an apt. test
on wed.1st august @ hotel presidential port harcourt
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2007
kuwana,
 im directin dis to u,is it because i av been away for a while dt u decided not to include my sit no 50 on ur list?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2007
@kuwena,i am back.d call i got was genuine.it was from a guy called Chibo who works with the HR dept.for those dt have had theirs ,dts d guy dt does d accreditation.d real gist is this.i was originally slated for saturday d 21st bt d person who typed d letter mistakenly put d 20th on it.in d master list  shown to me today,me and 19 other souls are slated for 2moro i.e saturday.d guy apologised though.it  was a welcome relief.so this is a confirmation dt d assessment center ends 2moro.d names 4 2moro are d last i saw on dt list and my name is number 6 there.so for d mathematicians,proceed.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2007
considering when d assessment center started i.e d 25th of june and excluding all sundays thereafter following and considering the fact dt its 20persons per day,it is most logical to conclude dt we are 480 souls left in d race.is it possible dt this guys will take only 80.it is most illogical.bt dt is by d way.i dnt kno if there is any question anybody expects me to ask dem 4 d benefit of the house,at least i have answered the first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.