Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,262 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:50 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (215440 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2007
opoks,

while answering kuwena's question on yourself,u mentioned the fact that u attend Real Believers Gospel Ministry and further mentioned u owe kuwena, me or anyone else no apology.

u know d truth?i do not give a hoot about where anybody chooses to worship his God.

i may not be the greatest bible scholar but in all my years of reading the bible, i have never come across a place where Christ or any of His disciples mentioned that the criteria for entering God's kingdom is d church u attend.

u would recall that even while we had our earlier altercation,i mentioned the fact that one of the main attributes of christianity is the fact that it is a personal relationship btwn a person and his God and only God knows His true followers.

i have a strong principle dt i have kept to for a very long time.i keep myself away from discussions dt have to do with 3 things ;a persons religion, tribe and family.these are very sensitive and personal topics.

i believe in cosmopolitanism i.e d brotherhood of man.i believe as christians or muslims or whatever, we ought to love all men as ourselves with God as our Father whether we accept Him or not.

as Justice Chukwudifu Oputa once said " d brotherhood of man without the Fatherhood of God makes us all bastards".

i am a true cosmopolitan.

so u do not need to owe me or anyone else an apology.

i hate to be agreeing with u again,but in the penultimate thread u told kuwena he seems to be bothered about what people think about him and those explanations or clarifications on his words were unnecessary.

dt line on not owing any apology was unnecessary.no be church dey carry person go heaven
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2007
lovelynk,

u did not intrude.

u rather came to bless us.

pls dont go.

always come and drop a word.it could do someone a world of good.

congratulations on ur securing a visa to God's own country(do they still acknowledge it as His own).

i am sure Davidylan would read and reply u accordingly.safe bro.and all the best
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2007
kenosky,

nice scenario u painted there.but i am not impressed.

ur security guy should not have touched the customer.

what if d guy was a violent soul and had gone ahead to give him d beating of his life.

there are always better ways of calling a customer to order.

and by the way,this idea of telling pple to switch off their handsets while within a banking premise is most absurd.

they say its to curb security but robbers still have a field day whenever they want.

most nigerian banks are so inept in their operations and so have no right to tell me to switch off my phone for such a long time.

do u know i have spent about 1 hour 30 minutes to pay in my own hard earned cash in dt Useless Bank of Africa(UBA)

imagine one expecting a very important call and having to switch off his phone.

the customer is not only the king of business but the life.his cash may not be so important but you never can tell what influence he wields even though he may look ordinary.

i believe u could have managed him better than u did.

some customers may have been pissed by ur approach 4 all u know.if because of dt incident,he withdraws his cash,d bank has lost something, no matter how little.

just the way i told u even if i bcome bill gates i will never put my cash in oceanic bank.

and when i have my own companies by God's grace ,i will discourage all my staff from banking there.

so bro,ur security guy was wrong "ho-ha"
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2007
opoks,

i no know say u don already meet davidylan.

i saw him in his majesty on this same job thread when someone asked what the way for pple with third class is.

men if u see argument btwn bros and one guy wey dem dey call iykrion,u go see say my fight and ur own na apprentice wia dat one dey.

i was thoroghly enlightened by his views tho and decided to keep away because d guy was making sense.

its so good to know he made his First class from naija and he is proving his and our worth over there.

Davidylan,its good u stumbled on the thread.its for a purpose

welcome bro.looking forward to drinking from ur cup of wisdom
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Lindiwe(f): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2007
Good people,
I had to surf through the thread to keep myself abreast with the latest gists. Friday was the last time i visited the thread, men, fantastic growth rate!!! wish some sectors in our economy could grow like this!

Kuwena, nice piece you've got there wink

Opoks, you're damn good at your game wink

Kenosky, you've got some real talent i think you need to harness, if you need my help in doing that, just holla cheesy

Adrianic, keep up the good work!

To all my good people on this thread, you all are the BEST cheesy

Tooluuuu!!! It's like i'm the last person left in the office, got to get out of here before someone mistakes me for a workaholic!!!

Restful night to you all!
See ya tomorrow, but remember tomorrow is heavily pregnant, only Jah knows what it holds!
Adieu!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2007
ADRIANIC(ADRIANO)

thank God say u don reach my level,now i dotn use glasses anymore,i hav gotten the base of 2 coke bottles to keep up with the posts so much colour vairiation n creativity frm Opoks and every1 involved.
Lovelynk u even did us a favour oo,We thank u oo,I see ur masters prog comin up good.
1 of my friends that knows an in-house LNG worker told me 2day that our letters went out yest.Pls can any1 try 2 confir
m this.
Its what they told me oo,he may just be wrong
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2007
adrianic:

kenosky,

nice scenario u painted there.but i am not impressed.

your security guy should not have touched the customer.

what if d guy was a violent soul and had gone ahead to give him d beating of his life.

there are always better ways of calling a customer to order.

and by the way,this idea of telling people to switch off their handsets while within a banking premise is most absurd.

they say its to curb security but robbers still have a field day whenever they want.

most nigerian banks are so inept in their operations and so have no right to tell me to switch off my phone for such a long time.

do u know i have spent about 1 hour 30 minutes to pay in my own hard earned cash in dt Useless Bank of Africa(UBA)

imagine one expecting a very important call and having to switch off his phone.

the customer is not only the king of business but the life.his cash may not be so important but you never can tell what influence he wields even though he may look ordinary.

i believe u could have managed him better than u did.

some customers may have been pissed by your approach 4 all u know.if because of dt incident,he withdraws his cash,d bank has lost something, no matter how little.

just the way i told u even if i bcome bill gates i will never put my cash in oceanic bank.

and when i have my own companies by God's grace ,i will discourage all my staff from banking there.

so bro,your security guy was wrong "ho-ha"

adrianic, one ting i would want u to understand was dat i ddnt try to paint a scenario to impress u or opoks, like 2face said "if u no send mi o, people plenty wey send mi o, ", u said u spent 90 minutes (i guess dats wat 1hr 30minutes translates to) in UBA, had altercations with Ocean, ic peeps, brotha, d Zen is customer friendly, believe mii, dat customer took it too far!!! shocked shocked adrian, opoks, if u guys had offices and put up a sign asking mi 2 switch off my mobile, i ll oblige u guys, i dont want to believe dat its that kall which u dont receive while u r in d ank dat will change the course of ur destiny undecided undecided undecided , maybe a better way of kallin the customer 2 order would av been to write him a letter of application requesting his co-operation to switch off his fone (wetin u say make i talk ), opoks, u self dey involved, dont just tell mi there are beta ways, suggest some,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2007
Lindiwe:

Good people,
I had to surf through the thread to keep myself abreast with the latest gists. Friday was the last time i visited the thread, men, fantastic growth rate!!! wish some sectors in our economy could grow like this!

such time approacheth rapidly!! wink wink

Kuwena, nice piece you've got there wink

the guy is simply awe-inspiring!!! cool cool

Opoks, you're damn good at your game wink

he's a keg of gunpowder which someone has just brought too close to a bonfire!!! shocked shocked

Kenosky, you've got some real talent i think you need to harness, if you need my help in doing that, just holla cheesy

nice invite kiss kiss, now how do i get to holla!!! wink wink

Adrianic, keep up the good work!

d guy is fluid, i beg to reiterate

To all my good people on this thread, you all are the BEST cheesy

same goes for mii!!

Tooluuuu!!! It's like i'm the last person left in the office, got to get out of here before someone mistakes me for a workaholic!!!

wetin u b na? dont 4get u read all 35 pgs b4 u started posting o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Restful night to you all!
See ya tomorrow, but remember tomorrow is heavily pregnant, only Jah knows what it holds!
Adieu!!!

"echi dime, onye mara ihe o ga mu?", tomorrow is pregnant, who knows what it shall give birth to?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by extype: 6:02am On Oct 03, 2007
its 5.55am, work up early to catch a glimpse of the trend,came back home from the office like 9pm yesterday.just a day and am already lost in this trend.una too much.i need like 30 mins to read thru.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2007
adrianic:

opoks,

u made a suggestion about us having a club to be called club winners.

i believe its a laudable idea but its time has not come yet.

i would suggest we chill out until the results are out.do not be decieved by the zeal being shown at this stage.i am sure quite a number of people are enjoying the thread because of the expectation.

lets see those who would remain faithful after the results are out.

we can then really form a club with laudable aims and objective.

u asked how much we liked your testimony .i loved it.

tho i have subscribed to dt view for a long time but a reminder was not a bad idea.

my e-mail addy is drian16 @yahoo.com.

i await the number

You have the number already bro. only check your mail. smiley

I appreciate your thoughts on the 'club' thing.

Even I, who suggested it will prefer to move with a bit of caution.

For now, we can make the 'best' of what personal friends we are.

Regardz.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2007
lovelynk:

Hello greats,I salute u all.

I hope u don't mind my intrusion but i really want to tap into the info on this thread.I have been an ardent reader of the thread from the beginning,in fact one of the millions that fell by the wayside as u called it.I actually cried foul when i heard I didn't make it to the 3rd stage but seeing the caliber of people that remains,i must say that even if they played foul they were still smart enough to pick the best among all.

THANKS.

lovelynk:

Winners,I want u to have this in mind at all times:
He(God) is able to do exceedingly abundantly above more than u can eva ask or imagine.Whats more,He has ordained all things to function to produce good for u.So continue in your joyful expectation, all things are working for your good.

How you know?! winkComing from you, one is humbled cry

lovelynk:

Back to my main point,I wonder if Davidylan would be kind enough to give the links that will enable me apply and do a biomedical course in the States.
I have a good degree in biochemistry and have been issued a visa to the states.I wish to study further along that line when I get there and will really appreciate it if u could tell me how to go about it.

Congratulations on your visa to the States! . . . I must inform you that many people are looking for what you've got now. wink ONE CANNOT LOSE WITH GOD.

Oya! Oga Davidylan e don reach, you offered . . . abeg fulfil.

lovelynk:

Once again winners,I salute u and ask that u forgive me if I intruded.I just couldnt help it.

Your 'intrusion' is a welcome one we rejoice with those who do and cry with those who cry. smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2007
samuel obi:

Fidelity bank is currently offering the public a treasure no body can afford to miss.

Samuel Obi, your first post on Nairaland was to sell Fidelity Bank shares?! To whoever?   You must be desperate.

I hardly blame you though.perhaps you're under pressure from your employer to sell, sell! and sell!!

But kindly take it elsewhere.This is not a 'Shares' forum.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2007
Thanks, Opokonwa; thanks, Kenosky. Thanks for your emails. Opokonwa, I too am a Libra. And I am not surprised you are one. Libras are controlled by the wind. This means they are free-spirited, extroverted, people-pleasing, charming, playful, child-like; at ease with the spirit; the jewels of the Zodiac, indeed.

I don't think you are heart-centred; there's too much of a rush of wind with you. Methinks you are head-centred; the type seven (God of Joy). Type sevens are gluttonous over fun. They want to keep rocking all day long! They are probably the happiest people alive. They do their best to avoid pain. If then you are a type seven, as I think you are, it means that, according to the Catparian Scaling, a personality study I developed by myself, by fusing the 12 zodiac signs with the 9 Enneagram types, you are: S*P/S (pronounced es of pee by es); this is exactly the personality type of my bestfriend, Jude.

What this means is that when I meet you, if I am lucky to, we are certain to click. There will be a fraternity established between us, that it will be as if we had known each other since the day we were born; your only competition may be Jude himself. What am I saying (I hope I am not running away with myself again)? People with your personality type, the Libra Seven, are the ones with whom I share the greatest bond. So, I am 100% sure that I will end up liking someone like you, as unto a brother or bestfriend.

I thank God.

Let me here list all the 9 Enneagram Personalities (Enneagram is a study developed in Afghanistan by the Sufi Brotherhood):

1. Type One (the Perfectionist): The God of Right
2. Type Two (the Helper): The God of Compassion
3. Type Three (the Achiever): The God of Success
4. Type Four (the Romantic): The God of Love
5. Type Five (the Observer): The God of Wisdom
6. Type Six (the Faithful): The God of Law
7. Type Seven (the Joyful): The God of Joy
8. Type Eight (the Boss): The God of Power
9. Type Nine (the Peaceful): The God of Peace

Once again, I thank you for you. God bless you.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2007
tommyex:

ADRIANIC(ADRIANO)

thank God say u don reach my level,now i dotn use glasses anymore,i hav gotten the base of 2 coke bottles to keep up with the posts so much colour vairiation n creativity frm Opoks and everyone involved.
Lovelynk u even did us a favour oo,We thank u oo,I see your masters prog comin up good.
1 of my friends that knows an in-house LNG worker told me 2day that our letters went out yest.Please can anyone try 2 confir
m this.

tommy, focus more on the fact that arsenal won yesterday and adrian, congratz too on Barca's scoreline, "que sera sera lipsrsealed lipsrsealed"- u go get high b.p o!!! cool cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2007
adrianic:

opoks,

while answering kuwena's question on yourself,u mentioned the fact that u attend Real Believers Gospel Ministry and further mentioned u owe kuwena, me or anyone else no apology.

lipsrsealed Whispering .  .  .   .  .  .   lipsrsealed  I was expecting this response .  .  .  sshhhhhhhhhhhhhh .  .  .  smiley

adrianic:

u know d truth?i do not give a hoot about where anybody chooses to worship his God.

i may not be the greatest bible scholar but in all my years of reading the bible, i have never come across a place where Christ or any of His disciples mentioned that the criteria for entering God's kingdom is d church u attend.

.  .  .  na true talk!

adrianic:

u would recall that even while we had our earlier altercation,

'altercation'?Bros I checked that one for dictionary .  .  . you can never learn finish until you leave .  .  .

adrianic:

i mentioned the fact that one of the main attributes of christianity is the fact that it is a personal relationship btwn a person and his God and only God knows His true followers.

Bros you jam! am here o! wink

adrianic:

so u do not need to owe me or anyone else an apology.

i hate to be agreeing with u again,but in the penultimate thread u told kuwena he seems to be bothered about what people think about him and those explanations or clarifications on his words were unnecessary.

dt line on not owing any apology was unnecessary.no be church dey carry person go heaven

Bros, I intended to make you write and you don write .  .  . thank you.True Adrianic. smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2007
All at once I feel warmed. We will be friends, God willing. Libra Sevens, when they meet Libra Fours, are at once filled with a sense of quizzical interest. They arch their brows and say within themselves: 'And who is this one, by the way? He seems to do his own thing differently, as if from another planet; hmmph! And is there really someone so unique as to be from another planet? Hmmph! Maybe he's just forming. He's probably the usual guy, like everyone else.' And then they snub the Libra Four a little while.

But then the interest returns again, and they say to themselves, 'Hmmm; this guy really is a wonder; there's something about him that doesn't really click; am I seeing a little of myself in him, and a little of what I wanna be?' And he goes closer; a little confrontation, maybe; lots of listening to him; fighting him, then accepting that he is likeable, just a little likeable; no, maybe not just a little; quite likeable infact, or make that really likeable; or very likeable. Waow! this guy rocks. Well, well, I guess I like him. I'm hooked. With this intriguing brother-friend.' It is the expected.

On the part of the Libra Four, he is struck by the carefreeness of the Libra Seven. Being a Libra in the first place, and controlled thus by the wind, he naturally wants to go wild, but the sophistication of the Four, the delicateness, the panache and primness cannot let him. The Four loves dramatic, slow, greasy living; the Four is a dreamy prince trapped in a lofty castle, disdaining the vulgar. But in this case, he is a Libra! So when he sees a person behaving like a true child of the wind, and a Libra Seven is bound to, he is at once intrigued; a positive jealousy grips him. 'How can he be so free like that? How can he just shout, and frisk, and run and play? Oh, how I wish I could be so free, so careless, so glad, not minding what people think of me; not minding my image before the world. O, I must have this one near me.' A possessiveness then grips him, making him seek the enduring company of the Libra Seven.

But the Libra Seven has already been intrigued by him, don't forget, so the bonding becomes easier; and they drift closer and closer, ending up nearly inseparable. Attraction based on wonder, positive jealousy, and a shared windy identity.

It is always the case.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2007
Sagesse inspired by wonder, yet controlled in expression
The melting pot of two hearts destined for a common fate
Windy appraisal in gratuitous sport allaying distraction
Forceful recognition that the one attracts the other
In friendship
That acceptance of likeness, the delicate bonding
Of human souls, refusing to concede distraction
From the ethereal claims to individuality;
I am me, you are you,
So we must remain apart, born apart, to die apart
Realizing albeit that conciliation abounds in ambiences
Previously marked out by the crafting will
Without consultation,
We cannot choose whom we must love
The pulls of a stronger deity fashions hearts to affirm
One the need for the other;
If we bow to the forces stronger than we
Those that remind us of our neediness as mortals
If we say yes to the powers in the cosmos
That spark the joining of blood even when born by different mothers
If we say I love you, despite our faults and mean it
Say I need you depite our pride without ruing it
If we transcend the baseness of being ostriches in the sand
Our hearts freed to embrace the hopefulness of spring
Melting the deceitful aspiration to do all alone
In the satanic folly displayed in Adam's ostracism
If we say aye, we are willing, able and mustered
Then and only then can we be the best of friends.
Opokonwa, I give you my hand, and with it a part of my heart.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2007
adrianic:

lovelynk,

u did not intrude.

u rather came to bless us.

please don't go.

always come and drop a word.it could do someone a world of good.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
     cry cry cry cry
           cry      

grin

adrianic:

i am sure Davidylan would read and reply u accordingly.safe bro.and all the best

I should think so too! But na (f) o! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .  .  .  . lipsrsealed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2007
opokonwa:

Samuel Obi, your first post on Nairaland was to sell Fidelity Bank shares?! To whoever?   You must be desperate.

I hardly blame you though.perhaps you're under pressure from your employer to sell, sell! and sell!!

But kindly take it elsewhere.This is not a 'Shares' forum.

shocked shocked shocked oooooo!!!! now u av gone and made mi dignify the guys post with a reply which i had vowed not to do  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but sha, desparados cry cry will even post same on sports section or jokes/entertainment so make u no too surprise!!! undecided undecided., Howz work today oga libra
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2007
cheesy kenosky, which of the Oga Libras are you referring to, His Excellency (the incumbent Godfather), or my humble self?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2007
I better get going (back to work), but maybe after foot-dragging awhile (say 15 minutes?) Now I have your number, Your Excellency, i'll call you. Safe, brother!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2007
adrianic:

kenosky,

and by the way,this idea of telling people to switch off their handsets while within a banking premise is most absurd.

Bros, you don dey talk better! Let them check out GTBank!Making people pay for your 'insecurity' and security lapses is not an excuse for making them uncomfortable. angry

adrianic:

Bros, you may consider buying their shares, they're not doing badly tongue

adrianic:

This your 'beef' don dey too personal o!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2007
adrianic:

opoks,

i no know say u don already meet davidylan.

i saw him in his majesty on this same job thread when someone asked what the way for people with third class is.

men if u see argument btwn bros and one guy wey them dey call iykrion,u go see say my fight and your own na apprentice wia that one dey.

Laughs!!!  .  .  .   grin   grin   grin  ha!  ha!!  ha!!!  .  .   grin   grin  .  .  .  chei!

adrianic:

i was thoroghly enlightened by his views tho and decided to keep away because d guy was making sense.

The guy often makes sense .  .  .  in torrents of anger though! embarassed  angry

adrianic:

its so good to know he made his First class from naija and he is proving his and our worth over there.

Davidylan,its good u stumbled on the thread.its for a purpose

welcome bro.looking forward to drinking from your cup of wisdom

.  .  .  in Peace though! embarassed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2007
kuwena:

cheesy kenosky, which of the Oga Libras are you referring to, His Excellency (the incumbent Godfather), or my humble self?

both the incumbent and the excumbent na grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2007
Kenosky, you've got some real talent i think you need to harness, if you need my help in doing that, just holla
from Lindiwe

You don enter trouble be that o! tongue  grin

Can you hel . e . pu me harness my own? cry cry  grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2007
1 of my friends that knows an in-house LNG worker told me 2day that our letters went out yest.Please can anyone try 2 confir
m this.
FROM TOMMYEX

GBOZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .   .   .  .   [b]BOMB!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked[/b]

FROM TOMMYEX

Bros, no dudge first .  .  .  .  allow us to do 'justice' to this your fire tongue

For me na still in the realm of conjectures o! undecided .  .  .  until I see or hear real proof. cool

Adrianic Baba! .  .  .  no be small thing o! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2007
opoks men,

its d 3rd of october.

its exactly a year since the advert for this nlng job was published in the Guardian Newspaper.It was a tuesday then.

remembered i was still serving in kebbi.

finally passed out in january and have been working ever since.

and we still dey wait.

even application to be Jesus personal Assistant no go take this long.

but men we still dey wait.and meanwhile we dey enjoy the thread.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2007
opoks,got the mail and number.nagode.

kenosky,my rhymes master.see the one wey u give opoks.u too much.

opoks,men thanks for correcting me o.i no know say lovelynk na female.e just skip my eye
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2007
opoks,
u be olofofo o.

person wan help kenosky harness hin talent,na which one concern u for dia.

u dey find who go helep u harness ur own?go meet Macmillian Publishers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2007
adrianic, one ting i would want u to understand was that i ddnt try to paint a scenario to impress u or opoks, like 2face said "if u no send mi o,  people plenty wey send mi o, ",  u said u spent 90 minutes (i guess that is what 1hr 30minutes translates to) in UBA, had altercations with Ocean, ic peeps,  brotha, d Zen is customer friendly, believe mii, that customer took it too far!!!   adrian, opoks, if u guys had offices and put up a sign asking mi 2 switch off my mobile, i ll oblige u guys, i don't want to believe that its that kall which u don't receive while you're in d ank that will change the course of your destiny    , maybe a better way of kallin the customer 2 order would av been to write him a letter of application requesting his co-operation to switch off his phone (wetin u say make i talk  ), opoks, u self dey involved, don't just tell mi there are beta ways, suggest some,
from Kenosky

@Kenosky

Assuming NLNG contacts only through one's mobile and it happens to be when I'm in your bank?   I KNOW 'GLO' DOES tongueAND IF THEY HAVE 'HUNDREDS' TO CONTACT AND NEED ONLY 'FIVE', THEY MIGHT NOT BOTHER TO CALL ME BACK?   TOP OF THE DAY QUESTION TO YOU!  

I think I have suggested some .  .  .   [/b]In [b]GTBank! I USE MY PHONE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue

Can't you guys and all other banks that insist on 'switching off phones' tell the whole world the blunt truth!THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ADEQUATE SECURITY FOR.  .  .  AND YOU CANNOT COPE WITH THE SECURITY DEMANDS OF BANKING!INSTEAD OF COMING UP WITH THE CRUDE, SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN .  .  . OR IS IT 'NIGERIAN' APOLOGY TO CUSTOMER CARE! tongue tongue tongue

I do not blame you banks .  .  .  though the Nigerian Banking environment has had some improvement, it is still not "truly world-class"That is why we, 'the customers' have to still put up with these 'silly excuses to CUSTOMER CARE'

WHEN YOU GET TO 'FOUND' YOUR OWN BANKIn case you decide to invest in that area .  .  . .  .  . SIMPLY MAKE IT WORLD-CLASS!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2007
its 5.55am, work up early to catch a glimpse of the trend,came back home from the office like 9pm yesterday.just a day and am already lost in this trend.una too much.i need like 30 mins to read through.
from extype

Bros, NLNG never sabi! .  .  . tongueTELL AM TO NLNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2007
THANKS KUWENA TOO! kiss

Thanks, Opokonwa; thanks, Kenosky. Thanks for your emails. Opokonwa, I too am a Libra. And I am not surprised you are one. Libras are controlled by the wind. This means they are free-spirited, extroverted, people-pleasing, charming, playful, child-like; at ease with the spirit; the jewels of the Zodiac, indeed.
from Kuwena

Na you talk am o!me, I no sabi o! undecided You be guru for this area too?!

I don't think you are heart-centred; there's too much of a rush of wind with you. Methinks you are head-centred; the type seven (God of Joy). Type sevens are gluttonous over fun. They want to keep rocking all day long! They are probably the happiest people alive. They do their best to avoid pain. If then you are a type seven, as I think you are, it means that, according to the Catparian Scaling, a personality study I developed by myself, by fusing the 12 zodiac signs with the 9 Enneagram types, you are: S*P/S (pronounced es of pee by es); this is exactly the personality type of my bestfriend, Jude.
from Kuwena

Bros, I talk say you be guru o! . . . I no know all these o! All I know is that I use both my head and my heart together almost 50-50 I know sabi which one I use pass.

Only thing is that I can be head-strong, and my friendz have mentioned that I do what I feel is right irrespective of whatever opinion holds sway. Is that following one's 'heart' or 'head'?abi a combination of the two? Make una no confuse me here o! I no be guru o!! grin

What this means is that when I meet you, if I am lucky to, we are certain to click.
from Kuwena

Who go get 'luck' abi na me, abi na you?!

There will be a fraternity established between us, that it will be as if we had known each other since the day we were born; your only competition may be Jude himself.
from Kuwena

Don't belive all these things bro, with humanbeings, there's no hard and fast rules to bonding.

Unless you've stumbled on some knowledge that I am yet to embrace. I no be 'guru' now! tongue

What am I saying (I hope I am not running away with myself again)?
from Kuwena

Bros abeg 'run with the wind' afterall, you be 'wind' whoooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! grin

People with your personality type, the Libra Seven, are the ones with whom I share the greatest bond. So, I am 100% sure that I will end up liking someone like you, as unto a brother or bestfriend.

Make we pray to God now! . . . HE makes all things possible!

1. Type One (the Perfectionist): The God of Right
2. Type Two (the Helper): The God of Compassion
3. Type Three (the Achiever): The God of Success
4. Type Four (the Romantic): The God of Love
5. Type Five (the Observer): The God of Wisdom
6. Type Six (the Faithful): The God of Law
7. Type Seven (the Joyful): The God of Joy
8. Type Eight (the Boss): The God of Power
9. Type Nine (the Peaceful): The God of Peace
from Kuwena

Bros, you don 'kako' for this study o! You be 'guru o!'

And did you know that my number on the Assessment day was 'Number 7'? Damn! embarassed . . . I'm getting superstitious here! tongue

Kindly download for me, the profiles or personalities of 'Type Two (the Helper): The God of Compassion' and 'Type Nine (the Peaceful): The God of Peace'. Damn! . . . I'm getting interested! grin

I think I share something in common with 'Type Two (the Helper)' I suspect I may even belong here. embarassed

And though, I'm not a 'very peaceful person' when there is no 'justice' there is no 'peace'! angry cool I think I 'loooove' 'peaceful women' grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.