Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,308 members, 7,977,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:46 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (215419 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2007
The first poem tries to capture the plight of the Nigerian situation. In our country, many young people leave the universities and cannot get gainfully employed. It is sad. What is our government doing? One local musician sang: 'Our government bad-o; them no wan give da ghetto man job-o; my God! And if da ghetto man no get job, na wetin im go use survive-o?' It is terrible. Please, government officers, give jobs to our youths!
from Kuwena

Kuwena,

Bros, they are doing next to nothing and it will keep being like that until private individuals like you and I and everyone else here start creating jobs for the country. In almost every developed country I know, it is private individuals that cushion and buffer the government's activities. Here we wait for the government to do everything. Una go wait tire!

In Kansas alone, there are more than 800 companies; can we say the same for the entire Nigeria?
from Kuwena

Kindly try and find out how many of them are government owned. I bet it's not even up to five percent! undecided

The third poem is a lament. Instead of our elected reps to seek our good, they are filling their pockets. May God forgive them. Men and women inclusive; may God forgive them all.
from Kuwena

The irony of the matter is that; it is yet to be proven whether our own generation is gonna be different. OR NOT!

Everybody cries "Blue Murder! angry" whenever someone else is at fault. The current generation in the House of Assembly probably cried 'foul!' when their predecessors were quietly looting the country. But as it is, an evil generation has succeeded another. THEY ARE NOW DOING THEIRS OPENLY.

The true 'test of the pudding' shall be when you and I or anyone ELSE from this thread mounts there. . . . finger across my lips thinking . . .

Are we truly gonna be different?

You can only answer this question objectively by privately and 'sincerely' evaluating the immediate past or current leadership positions you are holding. IF ANY.

HAVE YOU MADE ANY DIFFERENCE? ONLY GOD, 'YOU' AND THE PEOPLE YOU LED OR LEAD CAN SINCERELY JUDGE. cry

CAN WE START BEING AND LIVING EXCEPTIONAL LEADERS AS THE MANTLE OF LEADERSHIP BECKONS ON US.

GOD DOES NOT NEED A CROWD TO CHANGE!

HE NEEDS INDIVIDUALS, EXCEPTIONAL INDIVIDUALS, SINCERE GOD-FEARING HUMANBEINGS WHO HEAR FROM HIM . . .

WHO HAVE A CONSCIENCE THAT TALKS TO THEM, WHO WANTS TO MAKE HEAVEN AND BECAUSE OF THAT, DO GOOD. . . .

WHO DO NOT LISTEN TO ILL ADVICE NOR FEAR MEN BUT FEAR GOD.

THESE GROUP ARE WHAT WE ARE LACKING UP THERE!

ARE YOU ONE OF THE 'WANTED ONES'?!

THEN YOU BETTER START PREPARING YOURSELF BECAUSE THE TIME OF EMPOWERMENT SLOWLY BUT SURELY CREEPS IN ON US.

SEE 'YOU GUYS' AT THE TOP! smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2007
My birthday is tomorrow, 13 October. I am a Libra. Do you know that scholars aver that Jesus was a Libra? Catholic theologians concede that though the Holy Roman Catholic Church stipulates the birth of Jesus as being 25 December, this is not in fact his day of birth. The celebration of Christmas was an evangelical gimmick to win over the pagans who were in the practice then in Ancient Rome to celebrate the Feast of the Sun God, on that very 25 December. Hence the Council of Bishops helped by the State (Constantine had earlier made Catholicism the state religion, as through the cross of Jesus revealed to his mother, Helena, he had been victorious in war.) So the Council of Bishops declared 25 October to be the birth of the Universal Sun, Jesus. So, instead of the pagans to go an worship their sun god, they would come and worship Jesus, the true sun.

But his real date of birth was placed at 1st or 2nd October, a time 'while shepherds watched their flocks by night' in the Israel of his day. So you see! Libras are forever. Opokonwa, what's your own date (u may leave out the year)  

from Kuwena

Kuwena Happy Birthday! smiley .  . in arrears wink

Please leave out the Libra thing for Jesus Christ! Im na God! Anytime wey im like, make im come! Na im create all the seasons now!

Jesus Christ existed and still exists in a timeless zone ETERNITY where Libra or Sagittarius makes no sense!
In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God. JOHN1:1

The same was in the beginning with God. JOHN1:2

All things were made by him; INCLUDING YOU AND I
and without him was not anything made that was made. JOHN1:3

My own birthdate na tomorrow, 15th October I NO SEND THE YEAR! grin

All I know is that I'll be an older man than Kuwena. grin grin grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2007
men,its so easy to see dt my peeps are really enjoying the hols.d thread has never been this dry and boring in a long while.well its all good.lets get the best of the hols.we may need d strength for next week.
from adrianic

Bros this hols no be small thing o!

You know when you practically work 5days a week and spend the weekend doing laundry, catching up with church cause you have to do God's own too! Saturdays and Sundays and sometimes it starts from Friday, you savour every public hols you get.

Abeg when the next one go come sef! And bros, the sleep sef no be small thing o! wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2007
opoks,thanks for d promise.i really do need it apart from mine.i trust dt all will be well

from adrianic

No yawa! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2007
It feels like two years and not just one that we all have been waiting for an answer from NLNG. How much longer have we to wait?
from Kuwena

Bros no dey wait for NLNG. Start living your other dreams! if you have any o! undecided

This waiting thing seems too 'indolent' to me o!

No be say the letters will not come o! Dem don come tire!

Dem don come throway!

But there are still some things in your life that can 'excite' you as much as NLNG if not better! ONLY IF YOU PAY THEM HALF THE ATTENTION. wink

Bros nothing mega! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2007
Let us pray seriously for the will of God to be done.
from Kuwena

The will of God shall definitely be done. UNLESS CHRIST NO DEY REIGN.

The question is DOES ANY MAN KNOW HIS WILL?

The most pressing need for now is to hear from them.
from Kuwena

I understand how you feel bro!

I myself feel this way atimes! embarassed .  .  DESPAIR undecided .  .  .

At other times like now, I feel that I have nothing to worry about .  .  . having fulfilled all that I could as human.

And having been assured by God through Prayer and Faith that all is well.

'All is well' doesn't mean 'NLNG must happen'. Neither does it mean 'NLNG must happen now!'

What it simply mean is 'Push on! Your future is assured!' And 'learn to trust in the LORD'.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. Isaiah 55:8

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:9

So who sabi pass: me wey dey born yesterday? undecided

Abi the LORD who has seen ten thousand years ahead of me?!

Bros shalom! Nothing mega!

Unless you have no such contract with the same God. THEN YOU MAY HAVE A LOT TO WORRY ABOUT.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUWENA. please post your phone number or email address so that we can send u our wishes. u seem to like poems so here goes

Happy birthday to our  friend!

As words must be our medium, a poem,

Perhaps, may best our birthday wishes send,

Poems being inner portraits out on loan.

Yet we would be a landscape in the mountains,

Bright sun battering an empty sky,

Immense rock faces answering all questions,

Resolving all in what instead of why.

To you we send a hope for happiness

Hedged with roses bristling in the wind,

Doing double duty for their mistress

As sentinels against the tricks of mind,

Yet luring well the love that makes life kind.
from runsaway

For he's a jolly good fellow!
For he's a jolly good fellow!
For he's a jolly good fellowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

And he wants to work in NLNG! grin Haa! Haa!! Haaa!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2007
AND ANOTHER

Birthday Blessings

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who’ve enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"
from runsaway

This one na 'love'! NO BE 'MOI MOI' grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2007
why?
hi guys,it was shocking to read the post lately because of all this bombs flying around from george bush(okoroboy) to d taliban(adrianic,uche),
from jalo

Haa! Ha! Ha! Ha! grin grin grin grin I COULD NOT HELP A GOOD LAUGH. grin

i av always admire guys on this thread because of their clear cut gentle nature

Bros, no be all of us gentle. AND NO BE ONLY GENTLE GUYS DEY REACH HEAVEN.

wht this country needs is brialliancy in individual that will change the lot of this great country and not the pride that exist in self proclamations of individual success

Bros, 'Pride' no be small o! BUT A LITTLE MADNESS HERE AND THERE CONFIRMS THAT WE ARE STILL HUMAN. smiley

please guys,sheath your swords and let us give room for progress and positive criticism.

Bros make dem no sheath now! NA 'EXPULSION' DEM GO FACE! angry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2007
@Everybody, ,

u know something i've come to realize reading through this thread, ?Some people here are so ungrateful to God, You boast and sound like whatever u have achieved has been by your own power, well guess what, ?We are all nothing without God's mercy, Everybody wants to work with NLNG but how many of us here wake up everymorning and remember to thank God for where u are today,,??There are lots of people out there with better degrees than most of us here but they are either dead, frustrated or too sick to notice the world around them, some don't even have half the opportunities we have , Brothers, ,Sisters, Friends, ,As we wait for NLNG , let us please learn to appreciate God for every day we wake up to see a new day, Cos believe me no matter how cool or ok your life is ryt now, ,it cud have been far worse if not for God,
from Uche

Now you sound like a true 'Preacher'! A TRUE MAN OF GOD. cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2007
kuwena,

this is wishing u a very happy birthday and many happy returns.

may all your dreams come true.

may all the positive desires of your heart be granted thee.

pax Domine sit semper vobiscum

felix diem natalem, mia amicus.

ad multos annos
fro adrianic

Reverend Father Adrianic! YOU DON TRY!

Tomorrow! No come tell me say "you wan marry".

JUST PROCEED TO THE SEMINARY! I VOLUNTEER TO BE YOUR SPONSOR! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2007
but as opoks has observed in the last week,disputes are only a necessary part of life.whenever u come across a group of personswho are always permanently in peace,be  assured then that that can only be a den of pretenders.
from adrianic

gbam!

Without war, peace can never be appreciated!

is it not better for one to air his grievance when he feels compelled to do so,than having to smile and bottle up his emotions whilewaiting for the day he would take his revenge.
from adrianic

That is why I likened you to 'John The Baptist' my friend. HE WHO HAD NO GUILE. smiley

But no burn down the house because you wan register your grievance. sad YOU WAN SEND US ALL TO EXILE! angry

i say my mind when i am upset and at all times and immediately after dt i forget the whole episode.
from adrianic

Bros, your 'heart' dey give me joy! cheesy BUT E BE LIKE SAY I GO DEY WEAR HELMET DEY SIDDON NEAR YOU! embarassed NLNG advises on 'SAFETY' cool

i once had my beef with opoks when he came newly to the thread but i think of all the members on the thread today,i am closest to him and kuwena and even speak and send text messages to them.
from adrianic

Bros, dat 'war' no be small thing o! embarassed

But I come appreciate you pass other people on thiz thread as at then, 'cause na you get liver 'speak their mind' when 'others were simply pondering' 'how to tackle the then invasion!'.

And the way we dropped the 'beef' was equally 'like men!' After that, some peeps who withheld posting and 'had to run for cover', then re-emerged from 'their hiding places'! grin

Una love 'peace' throway! Una no wan 'die'! grin Una no wan 'fight'! Chei!

Atimes a little fight here and there is all you need to 'get listened to.' Even GOD HIMSELF is not always a Peaceful GOD!

TO ADRIANIC,

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTS CAREFULLY AND YOUR METHODS MORE CAREFULLY!

YOU ARE ALMOST GETTING PREDICTABLE MY FRIEND! wink

AND SOME FIGHTS ARE NOT EVEN WORTH IT!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2007
Dont mind NLNG them 2 dey form like girls,we dey toast them since them no yan gree,but at last them go gree sha.
from tommyex

Bros you dey very 'Creative'! E BE LIKE SAY YOU BE 'TOASTER EXCEPTIONAIRE!' grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2007
According to the standard (American standard presumably), a person at 27 ought to have had the following:

1. a car
2. a steady, well paying job
3. a wife
4. a child at least
5. a house (or rented accommodation)
6. a solid bank account
7. some investments
from Kuwena

Even for America (the USA), people 'boku' wey no get these things! I wonder why you like to 'compare' like say America na 'land of no ills'.

Abi you no dey see dem beggars on TV. Or their countless unemployed?!

A colleague of mine recently went to spend his 'leave' in the USA. His report when he came back was that the Nigerians he met there were surprised shocked shocked shocked to see their age-mate come over for a vacation because he has a good job back home and not to abscond from Nigeria!

They were surprised to see their age mate come to spend some money (Naira!) in the USA and have some good time! They think say all of us dey beg dollar.

Forget all the rosy pictures the 'developed world' tries to paint about themselves. We have been in this country long enough to know that it's not all hell in here!

The kind of America I wanna go is to go and come back, add value to my life and come back, not to compare and not to abscond because I live larger than some of them here!

AND I KNOW IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER! smiley

At the time he called, there was no light. I told him so, and he said: 'My, my; that is one thing I will have to battle with if I come to Nigeria for any holidays; I mean, I'm so used to there always being light that the condition of there not being light for any period of time is something I can relate with only intellectually, and not experientially.
from Kuwena

Yeah! We have our own short-falls in the system . . .

But we have managed for practically all our lives . . . AND IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER!

But that is the truth. Over there, they live a better reality. Most of what I am doing now, I probably should have done four years ago.
from Kuwena Yeah! You are right on the 'waste of time' and 'resources' in this country, by the system. BUT YOU ARE STILL BETTER THAN SEVERAL PEOPLE IN AMERICA. AND BILLIONS MORE THE WORLD OVER!

WHY WHINE SEF?! CARRY YOUR BAG GO AMERICA! sad
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2007
If they don't want to employ somebody, they should at least tell him, so that he can make alternate plans and concentrate on them.
from Kuwena

Start making 'alternative plans' ozigbo! ozigbo!! YOU STILL DEY WAIT! AT LEAST BECOME A 'STRATEGIST' LIKE WANDELA! smiley

But I believe the 'letters' are gonna come. WHOM THE LETTERS ARE GONNA FAVOUR AND WHOM THEY WOULDN'T IS ANOTHER ISSUE.

Other people, like my friend Adrian, have professional training, and will promptly know what to do for a career if not taken by NLNG. But as it is, they keep stalling and placing people in quandrous situations. This is very bad, and will not do at all. Indeed, it is almost criminal.
from Kuwena

Bros, dem no hol you for 'ransom' o! Dem no 'steal' from your pocket o!

WHY YOU WAN BRING 'CRIMINAL CHARGES' AGAINST THEM! angry

NA BY FORCE SAY DEM GO CALL YOU?! ABEG MAKE UNA FOLLOW ME JUDGE DIS CASE O! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2007
Gaskiya, wallahi! This is criminally unfair.
from Kuwena

You don pronounce 'judgement' sef throway! JUDGE KUWENA! cool

But then, we live in Nigeria, one of the worst countries on earth,
from Kuwena

Na lie! NIGERIA, ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRIES ON EARTH BY WORLD RATING! wink

'CORRUPTION' AND 'WORST' CANNOT MEAN THE SAME THINGS!

TRY IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, ZIMBABWE, ETHIOPIA, UGANDA, EVEN THE CONGO! TO MENTION BUT A FEW! cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2007
on the US stats, I don't think I agree with you.

The average 27 yr old male may have a car (with monthly payments of $400 or more due) a steady well paying job, but most likely no wife,
from debosky

Brother! I never knew I had a fellow preacher until I read your post!

Even, dem 'boku' wey no get motor! Even some wey get carry 20years mortgage dey pay for one motor! angry THAT NA LIFE?

ABEG TELL THE MAN WEY WAN RUN! UNLIKE 'RUNSAWAY!' grin

Most Americans get married later in 29-35 range, and definitely do not have kids till later, so you see these men whose hair has already started greying carrying little pikins on their shoulder. Even on the issue of solid bank A/C and investments, most of them have student loans of 20-30 thousand dollars to pay off, so though you may not have all these things, your life may in all likelyhood be better.
from debosky

Bros, you sabi too much o!

E be like say you don reach there o! ABEG 'TEACH' THIS 'AMERICAN' WEY GRADUATE FROM IMSU! grin

and like a Yoruba proverb says, 'don't work or plan your life based on someone else's time-line or pattern'. Each of us has a distinct line God has chosen for us to follow, and the person who started us on our various journeys is faithful to keep us and give us the future and hope that we have trusted him for.
from debosky

CHEI! SHAKES HEAD .  .  .

I THINK SAY I SABI PREACH UNTIL I MET DEBOSKY!

Concerning the delay, it is well with you, I have some contacts within the company, so i'll try to see if I can find out what is behind the delay.
from debosky

Abeg you don find out from your contacts?!

Wetin your contacts talk?! ABI DEM STILL DEY PREPARE 'OPOKONWA' OWN?!  grin grin grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2007
Please, let us pray very hard for NLNG. Like I said before, something is wrong somewhere. They should make up their minds on what they want to do. If they want to employ people through 'kuru-kere' means, then by all means, let them go ahead and do so. But they should recall that in doing so, they would be denying themselves of the best hands for the job.
from Kuwena

Dey would be denying themselves of Kuwena, Adrianic Opokonwa, Kenosky, Tolagbaju, AND ALL DEM CRAZY PEEPS DAT MADE DIZ THREAD ROCCCCK! AT ONE TIME OR THE OTHER!!!! grin

Take Opokonwa for another example: he has both BSc and MBA in Marketing, and has at least two years cognate experience in a blue-chip firm; if a person with his training and experience, not to mention his admirable personality, should be placed in the Sales department of NLNG, he can be counted upon to deliver the goods.
from Kuwena

Bros na Marketing o! And im go like the money and the job experience well well! grin

Or is it Kenosky, a first classer of repute (2nd bgs of UNN),
from Kuwena

And the boy dey craze well well o! grin

or is it me, if I am placed in External relations, with my training in Mass Communication, and my romantic personality; I would certainly try to help the Bonny people with all my heart and the love in it (there are avenues of reaching out to these people that have never been explored).
from kuwena

Mmmh!  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  You go write poetry well well o! AND YOU GO LOVE DE MONEY WELL WELL O! grin

In Kenya for example, there are aspects of rural communication that have been used to develope local communities (such as radio schools and animation programmes, or elements of syndicated PR).
from Kuwena

E hee! .  .  .  .  Im don start! Mr. Lecturer!

Infact! You sure say NLNG dey enough for you?!

Is it only to give scholarship and build Finima Park, and organize Literature and Science Prize that are PR NLNG can embark on?
from Kuwena o!

Bros, I tire o! embarassed

Do you know NLNG can help to STOP (I mean completely) the Niger Delta crises? Do you know that? Do you?
from Kuwena

I HAVE A DREAM!!!!!!!!

Martin Luther King (Jnr) fit wake up from where im dey o! undecided grin

Or is it Adrian, a lawyer by training.
from Kuwena

You for no mention am now! MAKE I NO WHETHER YOUR WRITE-UP COMPLETE!

Anything wey dem go give am, make im no just go prosecute people o! Judge fit grant wrong case in im favour out of 'para' o! embarassed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2007
NLNG should carry time! We have hardworking people with admirable degrees and good training in ethics and hardwork from banks of repute, like IB Plc, Zenith and so on. And do they want to employ 'kuru-kere' people?   NLNG should carry time!
from Kuwena

Abi dem no sabi?

I NO SEND DEM SEF!

Hsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2007
OPOKS
bros thanks o,na ur footsteps i dey follow now,make i resemble u small now,abi how u check am? grin
Hope u guys thanked God in advance today?i did
Re: Which Way Nlng? by runsaway: 5:33am On Oct 15, 2007
kuwena, don't stress so much. they will call when they r good and ready. what if they don't call this year? are u going to be stressing for what is left of the year? o boi, u go give yourself heart attack o. and no be nlng only, i have a friend in total who said it took 18months from aptitude test to offer letter for him. take am easy o.

when things delay like this, most times God is trying to get your attention. if we had gotten our letters right after the assessment center some of us would have accepted it as their right (one of their many accomplishments),  but now  that everyone knows hustle dey and we are hustling in prayer, we wont be so quick to think it was by our power instead we will give the credit  to God.

Relax cool. God is in control
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 7:15am On Oct 15, 2007
Good 1 and dont run away anymore ok! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2007
YES O! grin

TODAY NA MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! grin

WETIN I GO DO? . . .

I don come work now! . . . go conference room go pray! THIS ONE NO BE SMALL PRAYER O! wink

I SING WORSHIP SONG, THANKED GOD FOR ANOTHER DAY, YEAR AND OPPORTUNITY! cheesy THOUGH I NO RAISE DOWN THE BUILDING 'CAUSE NO BE ME GET AM! grin

BESIDES BIBLE SAY MAKE WE PRAY IN SECRET. wink

I'm planning a surprise bash for my office IN THE TRADITION OF GLOBACOM! cheesy

DEM NO SABI SAY TODAY NA MY BIRTHDAY . . . shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . hands on my lips . . DON'T TELL DEM O! grin

I don already go bank this morning, withdraw 'pepper'. Mmmmmh! . . . . the rest of the day, I go see how im go go!

WORK GOES ON!

AND LIFE GOES ON! grin

One thing I know, I must reach church by six pm today! GO FELLOWSHIP AS USUAL.

MEN SOME THINGS NO FIT CHANGE.

Make I reserve the other gists for later this week.

To all my NLNG peeps, I go post una 'cake'! grin

For those I have their personal numbers ADRIANIC & KUWENA I fit do 'personal delivery'.

NO YAWA! PEEPS LIFE GOES ON!

Text messages don dey come as from guys as from 5:10am this morning! Chicks don dey call me for office! WHEN I GIVE DEM MY BIRTHDATE?

PEEPS! E BE LIKE SAY I GO LEAVE UNA HERE O! NO BE SMALL THING O! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2007
I am fed up! If they don't want to give person job, they should say so, so that I can focus on ONE THING ONLY; ONLY A SINGLE THING: LEAVING THIS COUNTRY AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!
from Kuwena

I NO SEE HIS YOUR MAIL SEF.

YOU STILL DEY DIS COUNTRY?!

COMOT NOW!!!

Before I set the Customs and Immigration on you! TELL DEM SAY 'INSPARTRAITE' DEY WEY IM PAPERS DON EXPIRE! grin

YOU THINK SAY NA ONLY AMERICA DEY LOW WITH MILK AND HONEY?!

Hsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO BE SMALL THING O! tongue
Re: Which Way Nlng? by runsaway: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2007
[size=18pt]happy birthday opoks[/size].

make i send my number so that i can get special delivery too? wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2007
men your d koko infact am jeyyin out tired of all this browsin 4 job

from dutchess

Sis! ABI 'GUY' NO JOIN AM O! E GO BETTER!

E GO BETTER! Eee! eee! ee! ee! ee! ee! eeeeeeeeee!

E GO BETTER! Aaa! aa! aa! aa! aa!! aaaa! aa! aa! aa! aa!!

E GO BETTER!

I GOT MY PRESENT JOB ON MY KNEES! AND STRICTLY BY HIS GRACE! AND I HAVE ALWAYS RISEN BY 'HIS GRACE'!

GOD DEY EVERYWHERE! EVEN NAIJA! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2007
runsaway:

[size=18pt]happy birthday opoks[/size].

make i send my number so that i can get special delivery too? wink

ABEG SEND!!!!! grin

Since you be girl! If you be girl o! embarassed, YOU GO GET MORE THAN SPECIAL DELIVERY .  .  .

YOU GO GET BODY MASSAGE TOO!!!!! grin SPECIALLY DELIVERED BY 'MOI'! kiss kiss kiss

THE PARTY IS ON! .  .  .  mmm! .  . kitikpikpi! .  . mmm!! kitikpinkpi!!   .  .   YOU DEY HEAR DI 'GBEDU'?  .  .  grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2007
Dear God, you who made the earth and all it holds; you of whom it is said that the heart of kings is in your palm, look with pity on your servants who have been longing day and night for an answer to their NLNG quest. It is more than one year since we applied, and it is more than one year we have been believing you for a simple answer to that application, whatever it is. Please God, destroy that which we perceive is wrong with the process and give the officials the cleanness of heart to do things right, to your glory, and the greater good of us all. Amen. (catholics may here say the Glory Be three times).
from Kuwena

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! I NO BE CATHOLIC BUT I CONCURE!

NICE ONE FROM 'THE KU' HIMSELF! cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by okoroboy(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2007
happy birthday Opoks, and a belated happy birthday to kuwema,

just back from a refreshing holiday, haven't had this amount of fun in ages.
make i read the thread , catch up on things.

i hail oo
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2007
Happy Bitrthday Kuwena

I have followed this thread from the very first time I discovered it and can only say that u guys are tooooooooooooooo much.

Dont let NLNG put you guys in a limbo , I also had a similAr experience in 2003 when they had a similar recruitment.

After having done the assessment then, I had so much hopes. In fact I narrated the whole scenarios then to a female colleague who was scheduled to have hers after mine .

And the waiting began then, only for me to be told by an aunty who works in NNPC then that I should go and look for a Senator  from my state who could push my case.

I knew no Senator, I only knew God.

Unfortunately I was not picked but my female friend was picked, because her father is a traditional ruler in Ondo state.

In fact, her father is the traditional ruler of the town Chief Michael Ade Ojo came from.

I must confess I was really devastated.I lost hope in Nigeria.

But I thank God, I was unemployed then and had based so much hope on being selected.

I decided to gather myself together, got a job in a bank and even though it has not been my dream job, I have been able to achieve something from it.

At 28,

I am about to roof my own building.

I have a pig farm as an investment.

I am expecting my car (a BMW 3 SERIES) before the end of the week

I am married and expecting my first baby.

I advise you all to remain resolute in whatever alternatives you have, everyone will not start with NLNG.

I had a colleague once, she was in E-business of my bank.Now she is in the Finance dept of NLNG in Bonny.

LETS ALL MAKE GOOD USE OF WHATEVER GOD HAS GIVEN TO US FOR NOW.

IT IS WELL
from [/b]from [b]Omotoda

Bros, I envy your achievements pass Bill Gates own!

What?! At 28!!! no be small thing o!

You wanna make us guys GREEN with envy? NA STANDING OVATION I DEY GIVE YOU! cheesy

BUT WHICH STATE YOU DEY SEF? E NO FIT BE LAGOS NOW!

But even if na 'Las Gidi', 2003 no be 'yesterday night'. BUT HOW YOUNG YOU DEY SEF FINISH SCHOOL?

All the same, you are a high achiever! cheesy

I am proud to know that certain things can be achieved in Naija .  . when peeps are trying to fly comot! tongue

DESPISE NOT THE DAYZ OF HUMBLE BEGINNINGS MY FIENDZ! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2007
okoroboy:

happy birthday Opoks, and a belated happy birthday to kuwema,

just back from a refreshing holiday, haven't had this amount of fun in ages.
make i read the thread , catch up on things.

i hail oo

I hail too! with hand half-raised.

Read!! [Catch up on thingz!!!/b]

[b]No just cause trouble o! ''CAUSE I GET BROOM TO SWEEP! angry
ANYONE WEY GO CAUSE FIGHT ON MY BIRTHDAY! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2007
NLNG! If una like, dey look for traditional ruler wey una go employ im pikin! tongue tongue tongue

I be a King's pikin too! KING JESUS CHRIST's PIKIN!!! grin

MAKE WE SEE WHO BE 'ROYAL BLOOD' PASS!

UNA PASS GOD?!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry

Hsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.