Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,058 members, 7,977,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:41 PM

Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa (2382 Views)

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition / Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right on Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa

Following Nnamdi Kanu’s reappearance in Jerusalemm after he disappeared since last year September, many people have bared their minds after the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra delivered a speech on Sunday.

The director of popular news website, Igbere TV, Emeh James Anyalekwa has also expressed his own opinion concerning the issue of boycotting next year's general election.

Anyelekwa revealed that Nnamdi Kanu would have scored an own goal if he had ordered IPOB members to vote in next year's general election during his live broadcast.

In his words,

"#NnamdiKanu would have scored an own goal if he had ordered his followers to vote during his broadcast Sunday evening. I was keenly waiting for his position on the 'election boycott' after his reappearance and given the present #Atukulation mood and trend in the SouthEast."

"Those who are advocating for reversal of the 'No Election' order, please pause and attend to these questions:"

"Since 2017 when the order was issued by IPOB leadership what has changed?"

Has Nigerian electoral system been reformed to produce winners in line with popular vote?

"Did Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari become President by popular vote?"

"The former US Ambassador to Nigeria, W. Stuart Symington, few days ago revealed that 2003, 2007, 2011 presidential elections were massively rigged and the declared results were contrary to the popular vote."

"Did Buhari win 2015 election by popular vote?
Credible evidence before us suggests otherwise.
Buhari Won because Jonathan was inexperienced in the game of Nigeria politics and was willing to let Buhari win. Otherwise, no amount of Buharism could have made him President. Same way, there is no amount of 'Atikulation' via PVC that will make Atiku president if 'the system' does not permit it."

"Atiku can win only if Buhari, as well as 'the system' is willing to let him win.'

"Moreover, the time for such debate has far gone. PVC registration has since been concluded. The debate to vote or not to vote can only make sense if there was still an opening to acquire the PVC."

"Arguably, 90% of IPOB members and pro Biafrans who are Nnamdi Kanu's followers did not acquire the PVC, so what will they vote with if Kanu reverses the 'election boycott' order?"

"I believe Nnamdi Kanu is intelligent and must have weighted his options before going for election boycott. He would probably has used his popularity and strong followership to engineer the change via the electoral system if Nigeria were like some sane climes were election results reflected the wishes and votes of the people."

"In every human endeavor that involves more than one person, there is always need for leadership. This is so because there are always several roads to any particular destination. It is the leadership that will choose amongst the several options the best channel to the desired destination."

"In this case, IPOB and her members have selected Nnamdi Kanu as their leader. For as long as Kanu remains the leader, we must give him all the support by following his lead. If we have lost faith in his leadership, the appropriate thing is to call for his replacement. "

" I believe every key decision is presented to the council of" state or any other apex decision making arm of the body. They will debate and extensively analyse every issue before a decision is taken."

"For the journey to freedom to be fruitful, we must maintain absolute unity, anything to the contrary will give the enemy the room to divide and scatter us."

"I wish to reiterate that I Emeh James Anyalekwa will not vote in 2019. Those who wish to vote also have the inalienable right to exercise their franchise without any form of harassment or intimidation. "

"God bless Biafra!'

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/473059/atikulation-kanu-right-election-boycott-igbere-tv-boss-anyalekwa/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by hisgrace090: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
OK!
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
All these idiots that collects money from Buhari

South East will vote and put Atiku Obi in Aso rock

Case closed
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Case closed
5 naira per post .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by tossie101(f): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Case closed

Stop being stupid,
Yes we will Atikulate, but kanu did not collect money from anybody stop allowing media to fry Akara with the common sense God gave u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
tossie101:

Stop being stupid,
Yes we will Atikulate, but kanu did not collect money from anybody stop allowing media to fry Akara with the common sense God gave u

Forget that kanu guy abeg...
He is a fool
Kanu is not Ipob.. He can die today and I tell you that Biafra lives on forever..
I don't know if you heard that he has been sacked

Ipob is the people..
And the people says Buhari should go home

ATiku obi 2019

2 Likes

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

5 naira per post .

You will know how much they pay being a beneficiary of such.. Pity
Zombies are still pathetic

Atiku obi fever has taken over the SE

Let the zombie suicide rate continue to rise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by tossie101(f): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

He is a fool
Kanu is not Ipob.. He can die today and I tell you that Biafra lives on forever..
Ipob is the people..

ATiku obi 2019
Listen my dear.
Kanu is not a fool, without kanu u wont be taking about biafra today.,
he reawakened the spirit biafra,
biafra was dead and forgotten but he revived it, he reminded IGBOS who they are.

I'm a woman u should be the one telling me all this not the other way round.
Kanu deserves better he deserves praises rather than insults u are giving him..
Even if u can't praise him then don't insult him either.
It pains me when I read comments like this about this man especially when it comes from his fellow Igbos.

Atikulating doesn't mean u should insult kanu.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Igboesika: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

He is a fool

Ipob is the people..

ATiku obi 2019.
Go and learn politics. It's not all about tantrums. It's all about plead plead and plead so that you can get what you want.

Are sure you are really Atiku/Obi supporter ?
You should be urging Ipob supporters to come out and vote, not demarketing Atiku/Obi with this your comments, yes you are demarketing them because a lot of Ipob supporters who are sitting on the fence concerning election might decide to boycott such election to spite people like you.
I don't think you are supporting Atiku/Obi because most of the PDP supporters like Raccoon and other monikers are doing their campaign urging igbos to vote without insulting Kanu, even though your insult to Kanu begins and ends on nairaland...meaning you are hurting yourself.
Go and learn how to campaign for Atiku/Obi without involving Kanu in your comments, if really you are Atiku/Obi supporter.
Election is not all about tantrums because Kanu I know has many followers which you know. So your comments won't make them to hate him, rather it brings more positive emotional attachment to him.

4 Likes

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
tossie101:

Listen my dear.
biafra was dead and forgotten but he revived it, he reminded IGBOS who they are.

It pains me when I read comments like this about this man especially when it comes from his fellow Igbos.

Kanu lost the plot a long time ago
He can only lead the gullible to the slaughter house
I don't think he has advisers or handlers.. Maybe due to pride and pomposity.. I heard his speech and I SMH

Referendum is not in the constitution..

Now we are here.. Atiku talks restructuring
It's not much.. But it's a start.. It's worth the shot

Buhari has nothing to offer the country

2 Likes

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by tossie101(f): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Kanu lost the plot a long time ago
He can only lead the gullible to the slaughter house
I don't think he has advisers or handlers.. Maybe due to pride and pomposity.. I heard his speech and I SMH
Referendum is not in the constitution..

Referendum is not in the constitution so is restructuring.
But the constitution was not made by God but man and could be changed at any time
But u are really gullible from ur comments even though u claim u are not.

OK Tell me something wrong u heard about his speech? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Igboesika:

Are sure you are really Atiku/Obi supporter ?
You should be urging Ipob supporters to come out and vote, not demarketing Atiku/Obi with this your comments, yes you are demarketing them because a lot of Ipob supporters who are sitting on the fence concerning election might decide to boycott such election to spite people like you.
I don't think you are supporting Atiku/Obi because most of the PDP supporters like Raccoon and other monikers are doing their campaign urging igbos to vote without insulting Kanu, even though your insult to Kanu begins and ends on nairaland...meaning you are hurting yourself.
Go and learn how to campaign for Atiku/Obi without involving Kanu in your comments, if really you are Atiku/Obi supporter.
Election is not all about tantrums because Kanu I know has many followers which you know. So your comments won't make them to hate him, rather it brings more positive emotional attachment to him.

As it is now... As Nigeria is now.. Anybody who doesn't want to vote because kanu said so is a waste of life...

I don't think such people exist...

Zombies are the only ones threatening to boycott elections in the East even though they reside elsewhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by gidgiddy: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Some people are funny. Kanu has said that him and his followers will not vote, some people start threatening fire and brimstone?

Is it by force to vote? Are they stopping anybody from voting? Someone and his group have said that they are not interested in Nigerian politics or election, some want to die.

Tufiakwa for some people

2 Likes

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
tossie101:

Referendum is not in the constitution so it's restructuring.
But the constitution was not made by God but man and could be changed at any time

You saw the national conference conducted by Jonathan and the PDP..
APc threw everything away
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by gidgiddy: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
tossie101:

Referendum is not in the constitution so it's restructuring.

Restructuring is also not in the constitution

In fact, referendum is even easier to get than restructuring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by tossie101(f): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You saw the national conference conducted by Jonathan and the PDP..
APc threw everything away

I'm not talking about APC, apc is devilish party.
So how did they get into the picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zeromeridian: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
tossie101:

Listen my dear.

Madam take it easy we know the truth. most of the miscreants here condemning Kanu are Afojas. They are cowards.
but we are Aticulating. i am Ipobian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by tossie101(f): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

Restructuring is also not in the constitution

In fact, referendum is even easier to get than restructuring

Yes i already said that, but people don't know.
I don't know why Nigerians are so gullible breaks my heart.
Anything media feeds them the youths swallows hook line and sinker to the advantage of the politicians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Igboesika: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

As it is now... As Nigeria is now.. Anybody who doesn't want to vote because kanu said so is a waste of life...

I don't think such people exist...

Zombies are the only ones threatening to boycott elections in the East even though they reside elsewhere cheesy

Go back and read my comment again.
Campaign is not all about tantrums, but all about plead plead and plead.
Stop throwing insults by calling those that don't want to vote as waste of life. It's their life, it's their choice. You chose to vote and they have chosen not to. It's left for you as a PDP supporter to urge them to vote, not insulting them because your insult will make them to be more adamant.
I don't even think you are igbo, because if you are you should know that average igbo man is very stubborn.
Average igbo man will never bend because of insults or threats ( quote me anywhere). Average igbo man can only bend by pleading.
I think I am done with you. Continue with your self destruct campaign.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
tossie101:

I'm not talking about APC, apc is devilish party.
So how did they get into the picture

They got into the picture in 2015 and threw away all the progress from the National conference...

Now you have an opportunity to bring back the country to the route of progress and you telling me about kanu

I'm on ground... Believe me when I tell you that easterners want the elections to come up tomorrow..

ATiku obi 2019
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by tossie101(f): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

They got into the picture in 2015 and threw away all the progress from the National conference...

Now you have an opportunity to bring back the country to the route of progress and you telling me about kanu

I'm on ground... Believe me when I tell you that easterners want the elections to come up tomorrow..

ATiku obi 2019

Lolz I can see u ain't even connecting with me grin.
I mean how did u involve them in our discussion, when I didn't tell u I'm supporting APC grin.

Anyways goodnight, stop insulting kanu pls.
Do ur campaign in peace.
We are all artikulating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Igboesika:

Go back and read my comment again.
Campaign is not all about tantrums, but all about plead plead and plead.
Stop throwing insults by calling those that don't want to vote as waste of life. It's their life, it's their choice. You chose to vote and they have chosen not to. It's left for you as a PDP supporter to urge them to vote, not insulting them because your insult will make them to be more adamant.
I don't even think you are igbo, because if you are you should know that average igbo man is very stubborn.
Average igbo man will never bend because of insults or threats ( quote me anywhere). Average igbo man can only bend by pleading.
I think I am done with you. Continue with your self destruct campaign.

How can a sane human being in the East who suffered python dance..being called 5% etc not vote out the incompetent government that made you suffer

2 Likes

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zeromeridian: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

ATiku obi 2019
Afonja Igbos and IPOBIANS are Aticulating
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by tossie101(f): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
zeromeridian:
Madam take it easy we know the truth. most of the miscreants here condemning Kanu are Afojas. They are cowards.
but we are Aticulating. i am Ipobian

Lol. The guy is not afonja THO, I'm not bothered about afonja comments they are born with hatred by default.
I'm only bothered about fellow Igbos allowing themselves to be used by cheap propaganda.
I'm disappointed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
tossie101:

Lolz I can see u ain't even connecting with me grin.
I mean how did u involve them in our discussion, when I didn't tell u I'm supporting APC grin.

Anyways goodnight, stop insulting kanu pls.
Do ur campaign in peace.
We are all artikulating

I feel you don't really get me too

But Since We are all Atikulating obediently
so far so good ...
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
tossie101:

Lol. The guy is not afonja THO, I'm not bothered about afonja comments they are born with hatred by default.
I'm only bothered about fellow Igbos allowing themselves to be used by cheap propaganda.
I'm disappointed.

I have always been against Kanus tactics..
Insulting tribes and elders won't get him anywhere
Chest beating everytime.. When you have no laid down plan.. No blueprint... Nothing..
Do you know how many people that lost their lives in the python dance...
He had the audacity to show his face ..cry about his dog and say nobody should contribute in voting out Buhari..

I'm more than disappointed

1 Like

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by tossie101(f): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Chest beating everytime.. When you have no laid down plan.. No blueprint... Nothing.

He had the audacity to show his face ..cry about his dog and say nobody should contribute in voting out Buhari..

Pay attention to those lines I emboldened
U have no point!,
and ur arguments needs corrections, but I'm done arguing with u.
Because I don't have that time.

1 Like

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by gidgiddy: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Chest beating everytime.. When you have no laid down plan.. No blueprint... Nothing..

You are laughable. You are in a country where militants, Boko Haram and Herdsmen, to mention a few, are all armed and killing people daily. They are burning down communities, raping women and slaughtering people. But you say that the problem is the way and unarmed man who has never killed anybody such Kanu talks. So the man's crime is talking?

Do you know the hundreds of thousands of lives and billions of Naira Nigeria would have saved if all Boko Haram did was talk?

Nnamdi Kanu's followers that are being killed, what have they done wrong? They are not armed and didn't kill anybody. All they did was protest, which is allowed under the law. The same Soldiers that are shooting unarmed IPOB have never shot one single armed Killer herdsman. But rather than condemn the injustice to IPOB, you talk rubbish.

It is not Nnamdi Kanu's job to vote out Buhari or vote in Atiku, he didn't start IPOB to play politics. What he has said is that him and his followers will not vote. It is not by force to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

You are laughable. You are in a country where militants, Boko Haram and Herdsmen, to mention a few, are all armed and killing people daily. They are burning down communities, raping women and slaughtering people. But you say that the problem is the way and unarmed man who has never killed anybody such Kanu talks. So the man's crime is talking?

Do you know the hundreds of thousands of lives and billions of Naira Nigeria would have saved if all Boko Haram did was talk?

Nnamdi Kanu's followers that are being killed, what have they done wrong? They are not armed and didn't kill anybody. All they did was protest, which is allowed under the law. The same Soldiers that are shooting unarmed IPOB have never shot one single armed Killer herdsman. But rather than condemn the injustice to IPOB, you talk rubbish.

It is not Nnamdi Kanu's job to vote out Buhari or vote in Atiku, he didn't start IPOB to play politics. What he has said is that him and his followers will not vote. It is not by force to vote.

Well anybody that follows such man will end up as a shooting target...
He has no plans whatsoever.. Just leading gullible stray youths to the slaughter ..

It's even a sad story when you don't salvage your country from lifelessness because a UK citizen told you to sit at home and do nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Eshinwaju: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Let us listen to our leader....we are not atikulating...no referendum... no election... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Bannylove13: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Well anybody that follows such man will end up as a shooting target...
He has no plans whatsoever.. Just leading gullible stray youths to the slaughter ..

It's even a sad story when you don't salvage your country from lifelessness because a UK citizen told you to sit at home and do nothing...

You're a huge disappointment to the igbo race..

And you think you're making sense..

Everyone here dey try correct. But your brain no gree boot..

Atikulate and don't insult kanu.. Or ipob..

Face your atikulation..

You're disgracing ndigbo and what we stand for..

Wise men are from the east..but I guess not all them are wise.

Wake up..
This is Nigeria and you're an igbo man as claim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Bannylove13: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
tossie101:

Listen my dear.

Nne kupuuru onye ngbua.. uche ya Adiri ya
O onye mancha..

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reason Election Was Postponed: INEC 'osun Template' Busted By The US / I Had Seven One Night Stands In A Week And Its Exhausting - Woman Confessed / I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.