Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:44 PM

Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa (2383 Views)

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition / Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bannylove13:

You're a huge disappointment to the igbo race..

And you think you're making sense..

Everyone here dey try correct. But your brain no gree boot..

Atikulate and don't insult kanu.. Or ipob..

Face your atikulation..

You're disgracing ndigbo and what we stand for..

Wise men are from the east..but I guess not all them are wise.

Wake up..
This is Nigeria and you're an igbo man as claim.

Kanu is not Ipob...
Kanu can die today but Ipob lives forever

Ipob is the people...
And the people are all out to Atikulate..
How is that for a grand plan

What exactly is kanus plan?... After election boycott.. Buhari wins .. What next?.. Staying in isreal?.. Please tell me kanus play now..
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by ayzTIGER: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
tossie101:

Pay attention to those lines I emboldened
U have no point!,
and ur arguments needs corrections, but I'm done arguing with u.
Because I don't have that time.
zombietracker is just afraid of Buharis return. When Atiku won PDP's primary, he canvassed on Atiku picking his VP from South West.
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Bannylove13: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Kanu is not Ipob...
Kanu can die today but Ipob lives forever

Ipob is the people...
And the people are all out to Atikulate..
How is that for a grand plan

What exactly is kanus plan?... After election boycott.. Buhari wins .. What next?.. Staying in isreal?.. Please tell me kanus play now..

I don't argue with your type..
Just atikulate and free kanu and ipob..you know nothing..yet you're on every thread insulting..the struggle.

Oga campaign for Atiku and leave kanu,ipob ,biafra ,igbo .... Matters.

They're too big for you to comprehend.. your brain is already open to everyone that read your comment.

My last to you..

Udo.

1 Like

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Bannylove13: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
ayzTIGER:
zombietracker is just afraid of Buharis return. When Atiku won PDP's primary, he canvassed on Atiku picking his VP from South West.

Was very aware he did campaign for a Southwest veepee..

Allow him show him self more..
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by tossie101(f): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bannylove13:

Nne kupuuru onye ngbua.. uche ya Adiri ya
O onye mancha..

Oh Nna, smiley
Akupugom already , echeghim na odi normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
ayzTIGER:

Finally... Someone who gets me..

See I had a vision... I saw the future

It was bleak with Buhari... People will suffer.. People will be killed... Businesses will close.. The nation will be buried in debt

Please Buhari can't continue... Help me and tell Nigerians... I love this country and it's people
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by ayzTIGER: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Finally... Someone who gets me..

See I had a vision... I saw the future

It was bleak with Buhari... People will suffer.. People will be killed... Businesses will close.. The nation will be buried in debt

Please Buhari can't continue... Help me and tell Nigerians... I love this country and it's people
Your vision is blurred, a vision meant to sideline Igbos for more years to come? Nwanne fucck your vision!!! As Atiku has picked Peter Obi what is wrong with that? How many people in Nigeria are more qualified for that VP position than Peter Obi?

Many have been telling you to tune down your harsh words on Nnamdi Kanu here but your forming as if River Niger was built with your brain. In case you don't know, NOTHING would have made Atiku pick his VP from SE if not for IPOB agitation
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Lajet: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
Even though i'm against the call to boycott next year i don't see the reason why people who claimed to be Igbo will fall for Afonja Propaganda so easily that will make them to start insulting Nnamdi Kanu in every thread This is not right. upon all the crime and money Tinubu have been stealing

from South West i have never see Yoruba people insulting him. If insulting Nnamdi Kanu continue most of us will boycott next year election let those that voted for Buhari in should vote him out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
tossie101:

Pay attention to those lines I emboldened
U have no point!,
and ur arguments needs corrections, but I'm done arguing with u.
Because I don't have that time.

Please you need to have that time...because you seem to have all the point..
I want to know something

Please tell me kanu's next play now...
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by gidgiddy: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Well anybody that follows such man will end up as a shooting target...
He has no plans whatsoever.. Just leading gullible stray youths to the slaughter ..

It's even a sad story when you don't salvage your country from lifelessness because a UK citizen told you to sit at home and do nothing...

Yes, and we are all proud of your Nigerian government that kills people for nothing just like Boko Haram.

Who wouldn't want to be part of a country where the government kills people for nothing? This is the beauty of Nigeria, a place where human life means nothing
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lajet:
Even though i'm against the call to boycott next year i don't see the reason why people who claimed to be Igbo will fall for Afonja Propaganda so easily that will make them to start insulting Nnamdi Kanu in every thread This is not right. upon all the crime and money Tinubu have been stealing

from South West i have never see Yoruba people insulting him. If insulting Nnamdi Kanu continue most of us will boycott next year let those that voted for Buhari should vote him out.

Ipob is the people not kanu
Ipob removed kanu lately.. Maybe many of you haven't gotten the memo yet.. It did make front page on this forum too
I won't get into details why he was removed but believe me it is for the best..
And we thank kanu for his efforts and wish him well.
Nobody is insulting him..

A new leadership will be announced soon..

Get ready to be Atikulated
There is hope at last

Atiku obi 2019
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 12:07am On Oct 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

Yes, and we are all proud of your Nigerian government that kills people for nothing just like Boko Haram.

Who wouldn't want to be part of a country where the government kills people for nothing? This is the beauty of Nigeria, a place where human life means nothing

If it hurts you that the government hasn't been fair to the east.. No federal presence ... No infrastructure ..the region with the least number of states in the country etc.. If it hurts you ...

Please there is only one thing you can do about it..
Guess what?
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Lajet: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Ipob is the people not kanu
Ipob removed kanu lately.. Maybe many of you haven't gotten the memo yet.. It did make front page on this forum too
I won't get into details why he was removed but believe me it is for the best..
And we thank kanu for his efforts and wish him well.
Nobody is insulting him..

A new leadership will be announced soon..

Get ready to be Atikulated
There is hope at last

Atiku obi 2019

No be today we started hearing that Kanu have been removed as IPOB leader all those propaganda can never work. It's better you should face Atiku you are campaigning for and leave Nnamdi Kanu alone you are creating more enemies for Atiku unless you are working for Buhari and pretending to be working for Atiku.
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2018
ayzTIGER:
Your vision is blurred, a vision meant to sideline Igbos for more years to come? Nwanne fucck your vision!!! As Atiku has picked Peter Obi what is wrong with that? How many people in Nigeria are more qualified for that VP position than Peter Obi?

Many have been telling you to tune down your harsh words on Nnamdi Kanu here but your forming as if River Niger was built with your brain. In case you don't know, NOTHING would have made Atiku pick his VP from SE if not for IPOB agitation

You didn't get me though... But it's ok

Just get your pvcs ready to do the needful against this evil administration... Every vote counts

Gnite
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Lajet:

No be today we started hearing that Kanu have been removed as IPOB leader all those propaganda can never work. It's better you should face Atiku you are campaign for and leave Nnamdi Kanu alone you are creating more enemies for Atiku unless you are working for Buhari and pretending to be working for Atiku.

No mortal is bigger than Ipob
Kanu is not ipob... Kanu can die tomorrow

Biafra can never die
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by gidgiddy: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

If it hurts you that the government hasn't been fair to the east.. No federal presence ... No infrastructure ..the region with the least number of states in the country etc.. If it hurts you ...

Please there is only one thing you can do about it..
Guess what?

What is important to people like me is not infrastructure or federal presence or number of states. These things don't mean anything if one is not free. What is important is freedom and independence
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by uba1991: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2018
tossie101:

Referendum is not in the constitution so is restructuring.
But the constitution was not made by God but man and could be changed at any time
But u are really gullible from ur comments even though u claim u are not.

OK Tell me something wrong u heard about his speech? undecided
he said igbo shud not participate in d coming election.is dat a good thing? i want igbos to participate so that buhari will beat their candidate the way ABIOLA BEAT TOFA [their candidate], the way fayemi beat fayose,the way ambode beat their candidate in 2015, D WAY BUHARI BEAT D BUFFON IN 2015

1 Like

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by zombieTRACKER: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

What is important to people like me is not infrastructure or federal presence or number of states. These things don't mean anything if one is not free. What is important is freedom and independence

Buhari and Burutai can't give you freedom and independence... Truth is No Nigerian President or whatever has the power to do that..
They made sure it's no where in the constitution and Sharia made it into the constitution twice..

Freedom and independence can't guarantee you a good life.. I mean Nigeria got freedom and independence from Britain but see where we are today..

Hope is fragile because of our selfish and wicked politicians... We spend so much maintenaning them and their families with little for capital budgetary expenditures ..

Be it in APc or PDP they are all the same... Don't blame them much.. The system is faulty and corrupt.. Not even a saint can succede in Nigeria as a politician..

Now we are here.. There is someone contesting that promises to change the status quo.. He promised to kickstart the process for restructuring the polity.. He endorsed regionalism... He supports state policing etc

The current president is lifeless... Tell me why we shouldn't get our pvcs ready and give this new guy a try..
He is an entrepreneur.. Detrablized to even marry an Igbo wife..and an Igbo step son chuka... He is learned..

At a time no time... Abeg Atikulate

Cc lajet tossie101

1 Like

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by goodnessme1(f): 1:17am On Oct 24, 2018
Lajet:

from South West i have never see Yoruba people insulting him. If insulting Nnamdi Kanu continue most of us will boycott next year election let those that voted for Buhari in should vote him out.
that guy ranting up and down is not Igbo,

ask him to comment in igbo then you will see he is a bloody afonja.

1 Like

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by goodnessme1(f): 1:21am On Oct 24, 2018
Lajet:

No be today we started hearing that Kanu have been removed as IPOB leader all those propaganda can never work. It's better you should face Atiku you are campaigning for and leave Nnamdi Kanu alone you are creating more enemies for Atiku unless you are working for Buhari and pretending to be working for Atiku.
the guy is a yoruba man working for buhari.

He is just indirectly insulting igbos in the name of insulting kanu.

1 Like

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Afamed: 2:02am On Oct 24, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
All these idiots that collects money from Buhari

South East will vote and put Atiku Obi in Aso rock

Case closed
New Hausa/ Fulani slave. What has happened to Biafra or death you started immediately the 2015 election didn't go your way? Hypocrite
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Afamed: 2:05am On Oct 24, 2018
goodnessme1:
that guy ranting up and down is not Igbo,

ask him to comment in igbo then you will see he is a bloody afonja.
At your age? What has suddenly happened to Biafra or death you started immediately the 2015 election did not favour you?Hypocrite set of people/ New Hausa/ Fulani slave
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Afamed: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

No mortal is bigger than Ipob
Kanu is not ipob... Kanu can die tomorrow

Biafra can never die
Enjoy Federal Republic of Nigeria for now, if 2019 election results do not favour you as usual. You can resume your Biafra or death . But Remember, Buratai will be more merciless come 2019
Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Yyeske(m): 3:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Bannylove13:

You're a huge disappointment to the igbo race..

And you think you're making sense..

Everyone here dey try correct. But your brain no gree boot..

Atikulate and don't insult kanu.. Or ipob..

Face your atikulation..

You're disgracing ndigbo and what we stand for..

Wise men are from the east..but I guess not all them are wise.

Wake up..
This is Nigeria and you're an igbo man as claim.

You are the one who is a disgrace to the Igbo nation, when Nnamdi Kanu was busy insulting other ethnic groups, Catholic, Anglican churches and Yoruba Protestant churches too, asked his followers to stop praying in Jesus' name, where were you and did you ever try correcting him? Where were you when he was insulting governors, monarchs and other politicians openly with all manner of uncouth language only fit for a tout from the motor park?
He even referred to Igbos who didn't believe his ideology as pigs and idiots, where were you then? Now he's getting it hot from all quarters, so be it because he started it first and his minders on social media supported all his silly utterances and eagerly made them their daily slogans.

2 Likes

Re: Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa by Lajet: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2018
goodnessme1:
the guy is a yoruba man working for buhari.

He is just indirectly insulting igbos in the name of insulting kanu.

The guy is not Yoruba or Igbo man I'm 100% sure about that he may be one of PDP agent that depend on 30k every month to survive living

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawmaker Beats Woman And Forces Her To Go Naked In Akwa-ibom (photos) / Bursted: The Current CJN Had F9 In Both English And Mathematics O Level / NG Army Vows To Punish Army Officer Involve In The Torture Of Captured Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.