Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:03 AM

Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt (32924 Views)

Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by enemachris(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Payporte and owing people are like agege bread and ewa agoyin. That's the same where some of its aggrieve staffs called them out some time ago for refusing to pay them their salaries and some entitlements grin grin
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Yuceeluv(f): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
This guy is the type of person that will kill a lady for dumping his ass. He has shown his personality in full,online.

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by CapussoSeba: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by AdelG: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
tstx:
What this one does now is to be calling people out anyhow...

No go face your Epileptic' comedy' career

Business owners abeg see my signature

You call someone's career 'epileptic' and you want people to patronize your business... Learn to appreciate other people's business and maybe yours too would be appreciated.

7 Likes

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Yuceeluv(f): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Honestly...who wouldve known this one if not for BBNaija?

sexiestharam:
WOW! This last housemates have got to be the most irritating, noisiest and silliest in BigBrother history! There has to be a better way to make grievances heard than attacking the major sponsor of the platform that gave you the little fame you have. Wow!
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Xisnin(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
The Bassey guy never pays his due.

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by SocialJustice: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

DeeOne is an ingrate for this public exposé.
Payporte clothed him, gave him accessories and other perks during his stay in the BigBrother house.
Is it so much to give them complimentary tickets to his whack show.

He should actually consider it a favour to have Payporte take his tickets.
Eyo Bassey is in a class of his own. He is too big to owe you. I know how much he personally gave housemates who didn't win anything in the house, folks like Marvis and Kemen.

For Bassey not to take your calls confirms that you are a repulsive soul.

You deceived fellow housemates with your marital status, now you know how it feels to be deceived though I know you weren't deceived.
While no one can tell what the Dee-One's brand is. I think your brand stands for everything repugnant.

While he may have achieved his brief moment of fame, this blackmail here has hit the last nail on the coffin of his dead career.
Unam ikot kamba
You are mad, very very mad.

2 Likes

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by HomeOfMe(f): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Expensive2000:
Not everything u do on social media u
must post, it has been 2months now that
I've been in America did I post it??
You just posted it.
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Expensive2000:
my Man you hav indirectly posted as for me I hav never crossed Nigeria even Niger I hav never gone there
I wish to travel not for fun but to go out there and make cool Cash I wish to blow with my Music this year
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by fepopos: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
so what should we do about that one now?
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by gbanikiti(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
i dont think he is an ingrate. payporte also made money from him being on the show. is a win win situation
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Payporte clothed him, gave him accessories and other perks during his stay in the BigBrother house.

Eyo Bassey is in a class of his own. He is too big to owe you. I know how much he personally gave housemates who didn't win anything in the house, folks like Marvis and Kemen.

You deceived fellow housemates with your marital status, now you know how it feels to be deceived though I know you weren't deceived.
While no one can tell what the Dee-One's brand is. I think your brand stands for everything repugnant.

While he may have achieved his brief moment of fame, this blackmail here has hit the last nail on the coffin of his dead career.
Unam ikot kamba

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by DSoj(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unam ikot kamba

PEOPLE LIKE YOU AS A-S-S LICKERS!

His attending big brother fetched payport hundreds of millions from viewers and voters. Its like featuring in a movie. Everyone plays their role. Direct or Producer or Actor
He was acting in big brother so its do , I do

Do U know how much he spent for the show?
Some of U that dont know the biz will just open ur mouth and talk rubbish

Is Bassey God?
Give the boy his money nd every go dey their lane.

3 Likes

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Maket: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
tstx:

Call out company signed him
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Maket: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thugnificent:
Nairalanders please someone should assist me with any amount for feeding biko at least to get strength for hustle. Hunger can really humble someone i swear. Acc 3051322969 first bank. God bless!
account name. I don't want to do mistake
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Olumeme: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
tstx:

You are a pathetic brain dead slowpoke.. They are owning him for more than 4 months without picking calls, you're here saying thrash
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Thugnificent(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
❤️❤️
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by calberian: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
pol23:
The title should be changed...
Is like saying : "Obasanjo calls Ambode a thief" Then you show one Carpenter whose name is Obasanjo.
When I saw Dee-One,I thought it's that Kennis Guy.
This one is not fit enough to answer the name yet....
I pray He reach a greater height until then.... I don't F*** with him.

Are you a mind reader?

I dont know this deeone dude probably because I didn't watch this year's instalment but,

These were my exact thoughts!!

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Rindo69: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Drop videos of?
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by oneluv11: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
timibare:
Hunger go kill deeone ooh, someone should pls give him 2odds......lol
arsenal and Chelsea to win
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by rhymaholic: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unam ikot kamba

Payporte that's going bankrupt... they are closing down soon. They did sales a couple of weeks ago. Their apartment at Oniru, they've not paid over 2 years rent. Don't ask me how I know. Deeone wont get his money cos Payporte is broke.

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by kovic7(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
don't worry Dee One, payporte will soon pay your kettle....
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Gerrard59(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
I'm not surprised. Payporte is not profitable (Jumia, the biggest e-commerce firm is not yet profitable). So why do folks think the dude looks or even operate like a reliable individual? A firm that only gets consumers' views/clicks when BBN airs? Signing celebrities (which I can wager was done using borrowed money. He might even be owing them sef) as ambassadors, a corporate action that has no study to prove that consumers will be attracted to the corporation. GLO is a case study.

Kpele to Dee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by obayendo1010(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
come on dee1 you are being erratic on this
pls dont bite the hands that feed you
well it look smart and aggressive you are trying to get your money but at the same time you are scaring others
sponsors, be diplomatic and be professional
let your lawyer follow up on this so that in case it back fired
which no one can predict you can easily come out and save your face and the face of your team
pls be logical it business and you fighting too many fight at a time
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Emytini(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
payporte staff dey cry D1 dey cry who we go help first? payporte mbock do something before somthing do you

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by ElFabchuks(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mad Hunger don set in oh grin
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unam ikot kamba
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by unadeymadkwa: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
davodyguy:
payporte is fraud. Check their site and see if it's even worth it

they are a big scam.... selling asos stuffs... Asos that ships free to naija.. if u know you know

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by freshdude99(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Expensive2000:
Yes sir, you just did cheesy cheesy
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by ChiefSweetus: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
Expensive2000:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyonse: 'I Have Not Seen My Girlfriend Since I Left BBNaija' / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua / Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.