Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,783 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt (32912 Views)

Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by omoiyalayi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
I won't say anything until I hear the payport or Mr Bassey side of the story
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by Turbocharged: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Just exercise a little patience. He is still preparing the Pay Pot.
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by ajl: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

DeeOne is an ingrate for this public exposé.
Payporte clothed him, gave him accessories and other perks during his stay in the BigBrother house.
Is it so much to give them complimentary tickets to his whack show.

He should actually consider it a favour to have Payporte take his tickets.
Eyo Bassey is in a class of his own. He is too big to owe you. I know how much he personally gave housemates who didn't win anything in the house, folks like Marvis and Kemen.

For Bassey not to take your calls confirms that you are a repulsive soul.

You deceived fellow housemates with your marital status, now you know how it feels to be deceived though I know you weren't deceived.
While no one can tell what the Dee-One's brand is. I think your brand stands for everything repugnant.

While he may have achieved his brief moment of fame, this blackmail here has hit the last nail on the coffin of his dead career.
Unam ikot kamba

Nigerians for the most part are crazy set of people. Is that how PayPorte offer it's services free of charge to people? They should honour whatever agreement they had with the guy. You all need help to learn how to start reasoning like a normal human being.

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by brightalo17: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
tstx:
What this one does now is to be calling people out anyhow...

No go face your Epileptic' comedy' career

Business owners abeg see my signature
See your Signature for business ? after you've already slammed someone else for trying to collect his debt for his own very business . you must be an evil hypocrite. Business kee u dia. debit will run your business down.

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by eddykaka(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
brightalo17:
See your Signature for business ? after you've already slammed someone else for trying to collect his debt for his own very business . you must be an evil hypocrite. Business kee u dia. debit will run your business down.
You just said my mind, he's trashy talk has actually affected his own biznez

1 Like

Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by legibow: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Expensive2000:
Not everything u do on social media u
must post, it has been 2months now that
I've been in America did I post it??
who ask you where u are... Your being in America has it increased ur sense .... So why d Story.... Don't do that again oooo
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by okwabayi(m): 4:00am On Oct 26, 2018
Somebody should watch how fast Bassey will pay this debt. One thing I've learned is that social media is the quickest way to get money off debtors. Nobody wants to add their real life debt habit to the make belief one they've already painted on Instagram and the likes.
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by tstx(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2018
brightalo17:

You obviously don't know the meaning of epileptic... Illiteracy will not kill you in Jesus name
Re: Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt by johnwell(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

DeeOne is an ingrate for this public exposé.
Payporte clothed him, gave him accessories and other perks during his stay in the BigBrother house.
Is it so much to give them complimentary tickets to his whack show.

He should actually consider it a favour to have Payporte take his tickets.
Eyo Bassey is in a class of his own. He is too big to owe you. I know how much he personally gave housemates who didn't win anything in the house, folks like Marvis and Kemen.

For Bassey not to take your calls confirms that you are a repulsive soul.

You deceived fellow housemates with your marital status, now you know how it feels to be deceived though I know you weren't deceived.
While no one can tell what the Dee-One's brand is. I think your brand stands for everything repugnant.

While he may have achieved his brief moment of fame, this blackmail here has hit the last nail on the coffin of his dead career.
Unam ikot kamba

Iyami, nsuto mkpo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakore Akande Shares Pic With Her Boyfriend (photo) / Tuoyo, Ayiri Emami And Mr Jollof Hang Out Together / Odunlade Adekola And Mercy Aigbe At Owanbe Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.