Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,683 members, 7,948,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (63632 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2007
*** watching the poll closely *** grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2007
@TOH

Did i sound like am better than her?

@ hazel eyed

no comment for you.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2007
ehh =denex= wat did u say about virgins. dnt say it again. so u think virgins wil actually c ur msg and keep quiet. the hells no angry,. so the virgins in the world r all stupid for being virgins. keeping or losing ur virginity is actually a personal decision. and whether or not we decide to lose it is our business. so we r now d obj of ur scorn. i doubt u read ur msg b4 u sent it. frankly it FREAKING PISSED ME OFF.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2007
In my honest opinion, your comment comes off that way.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Hazeleyed(f): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

lol hazel

really though other than how she responded to Musmus like she's better than her is my only problem with Veracious, other than that I have no problem with her for the most part.

Everywhere i see VIRGIN in nairaland i must see VERACIOUS preaching her virginity and blowing trumpets,it's all soo annoying.

[quote][/quote]@ hazel eyed

no comment for you.

hnnmmmm@veracious
BETTER FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2007
too many of these dumb threads on here really. Nairaland is beginning to bore itself

anyway *waits for the typical response where people will say hazel is just jealous*

lol nairaland.  cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2007
grin   grin   grin   grin   grin "

Nairaland just got [size=14pt]interesting!![/size] grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by BASETSANA(f): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2007
it depends on how much l love the guy!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2007
Hazel-eyed said:
Everywhere i see V[/b]IRGIN in nairaland i must see [b]V[/b]ERACIOUS preaching her virginity and blowing trumpets,it's all soo annoying.

Veraciou said:

DID I REALLY BLOW TRUMPETS, NOT EVEN ONE (TRUMPET)? WAOOOW IT COULD BE AS A RESULT OF THE FIRST ALPHABETH OF MY NAME  [b]V
. DONT YOU THINK? oh i wish i knew the first alphabeh of your name cry  or does it starts with:  D for deep.   W for wide and watery? grin

TOH said:

too many of these dumb threads on here really. Nairaland is beginning to bore itself

anyway *waits for the typical response where people will say hazel is just jealous*

lol nairaland.  cheesy

Veracious said:
my dear TOH what else could have been the reason for hazel's headache?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Hazeleyed(f): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2007
my dear TOH what else could have been the reason for hazel's headache?

hnnnmmmm,leele, in your dreams, am just irritated by this stupid crusade of yours.probably you think you are the only virgin crap here, anyway when you finally turn 40 and you see a man that will help you out don't forget to go with chisel and hammer, am sure he'll be needing it.olukwu igala.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2007
EYAH. JUST READING YOUR POST MAKES ME FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU. YOU SOUND AS SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN DEFEATED AND LIVING IN SELF PITY. sad sad

WHATEVER WHAT YOU LAST STAMENT MEANS.PLEASE ACCEPT MY SINCERE SYMPHARTY. kiss
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Hazeleyed(f): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2007
Veracious:

EYAH. JUST READING YOUR POST MAKES ME FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU. YOU SOUND AS SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN DEFEATED AND LIVING IN SELF PITY. sad sad

WHATEVER WHAT YOU LAST STAMENT MEANS.PLEASE ACCEPT MY SINCERE SYMPHARTY. kiss

this goes a long way to show u have no brain, am sorry for u, your picture shows it all.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2007
This is getting interesting. grin

Hazel-eyed:

when you finally turn 40 and you see a man that will help you out don't forget to go with chisel and hammer, am sure he'll be needing it.
A 40yr-old whose hubby needs a chisel n' hammer still has more value than a 20yr-old in whose koko he
can conveniently literally park his Hummer Jeep. wink grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2007
Good to know that you people are still predictable.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2007
We serve a never changing God. wink grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2007
yea Im sure this God is happy to see his people refer to the female genitals as a "koko can"

The slangs you NL people use to refer to the female anatomy are quite disgusting.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2007
Wherever "koko can" came from? undecided

"koko" on the other hand is a slang coined by a naija artiste by the name D'banj n' can mean anything
u want it to mean.  Comprendez? wink grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by derinsola(f): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
i will preferably go for the virgin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2007
point is you were referring to the female genitals in a derogatory manner(can park a hummer jeep, what else could you be trying to say).
No worries though, 90% of Nairaland males are guilty of this. It's just a sad observation.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

point is you were referring to the female genitals in a derogatory manner
  Oh really! LMAO
You're actually in a position to judge who's using derogatory terms right now! grin
  I like this turn of events, really getting interesting. grin

BTW, the person who talked 'bout using chisel n' hammer there wasn't being derogatory was she?
And last time I checked, it was a female who said it. Typical double standards.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2007
when it comes to the female form and the chauvinistic ways you people refer to it, yes I do.

but nevermind, I thought I was talking to an adult.

carry on.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2007
Like I said, the person who talked 'bout using chisel n' hammer there wasn't being derogatory was she?
      And last time I checked, it was a female who said it. Typical double standards. 

ThiefOfHearts:

when it comes to the female form and the chauvinistic ways you people refer to it, yes I do.
but nevermind, I thought I was talking to an adult.
carry on.
  That's exactly why your mental incompetence is astounding. All you see on N'land are retards, idiots, cretins n'
the likes yet you stay. You've already mentioned that this thread got boring yet u're back. undecided
What further diagnosis d'you need of your condition? grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2007
Keep making excuses and most of the males of here are likely to say such things. Again as a said, a sad observation.

anyway Um obviously there are a few good people that keep me around.

So, You can stop talking to me now.

kthxbye.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2007
It's much too interesting up in here for me to exit as yet. cool

The door is available for your use Grief. grin
   Won't miss ya. grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hazel-eyed:

this goes a long way to show u have no brain, am sorry for u, your picture shows it all.

jealousy jealousy na im dey worry you,bad belle na im dey worry you, my hope be say God go 4give youuuu.

do you remember that song? it was meant exactely for people like you.running tommies and mouth.

@ Bolarge
Egbon, e fiwon sile jare. ton ba fe malo,won daabo.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2007
@ Veracious

Saw your pics.

That picture paints you as a very local girl.

Haven't you got something better?

Now, I don dey understand!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by debosky(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2007
michelin89:

That picture paints you as a very local girl.
grin grin grin

Is it a crime to be a local girl now?

@ Bolarge so you'll be calling your wife's 'spot' a 'koko can'? how egregiously wicked grin. hope you don't need a can opener to get inside the can grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2007
debosky:

grin grin grin

Is it a crime to be a local girl now?

I forget say na that type of girls una like to take home to mama!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by debosky(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2007
grin grin grin

michelin leave me o! who talk say I dey find local girl to take home to mama?

My mama doesn't like local girls neither do I, i just asked question - na crime to be local? grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2007
debosky:

grin grin grin

michelin leave me o! who talk say I dey find local girl to take home to mama?

My mama doesn't like local girls neither do I, i just asked question - na crime to be local? grin

In this time and age, it is a crime! Haba, we don comot for that era when we walked on bare foot. Even sef at that time girls were still classy.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by debosky(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2007
michelin these ur eyes sef! grin

so you can see under that deeper-life compliant skirt that she is bare footed? Na you biko! grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2007
debosky:

michelin these your eyes sef! grin

so you can see under that deeper-life compliant skirt that she is bare footed? Na you biko! grin

Noo! I just dey say even girls for olden days get class pass am!

A friend who saw the pic said: WHAT IS THIS HORROR YOU HAVE SENT ME?

Can u imagine?!

The girl needs to clean up her image!

When she becomes a sexy mamacita then she can go around boasting to be a virgin, because as I dey see am now, i'll rather classify her as "lack of opportunity".

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (47) (Reply)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.