Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,846 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (63182 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nkc(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2007
yes,virgin r still available, i know of one myself. though they r rare to find, i did prefer a virgin, who is open minded, i think i can coach her, then as a good student, she could research and even enlighten me on things i don't know off, grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Ferlie(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2007
where u go see am? for this world wey girls/ladies/women na for 10 for one naira?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by peribiz(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2007
Yes. I want a virgin for a wife. Brand new girl. Thx
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Cyclone5(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2007
Personally, I dont think marrying a virgin is a great thing. IF I have been in a long committed relationship with a woman, I would like to believe I know everything that I can about her. Her likes, her needs, her quirks, her strengths. Intimacy is a part of all of that. If you leave sex till a later date who is to say you are not missing something about her you need to know.

Imagine; who wants to get to their wedding night to find out the guy is impotent or a premmie or the woman is frigid?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by lolao2(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2007
Getting married to a virgin is tha coolest thing that could ever happen to a man. grin

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by adeboo(f): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2007
For the simple fact that am experienced and i ont need to be teaching any guy what to do in bed.
What is to say when i do he wont go and use his new skills on others.

I would marry the guy that doesnt believe in pre marital sex if i had to but he must at least have kissed me, i would at least be aware of his sexual nature (what he will do in the bed and what he wont do).
The reason being that marriage is something i want to last forever but when ma man isnt satisfying me, then we have a problem.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by olutomiwa(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2007
virgin my foot.it ended up wid the virgin Mary.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Reverend(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2007
lola_o2:

Getting married to a virgin is tha coolest thing that could ever happen to a man. grin

Until the day after the wedding night lipsrsealed

Then the novelty has worn off, so to speak tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mrpataki(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2007
Yes I would prefer to marry a virgin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mukina2: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2007
mrpataki:

Yes I would prefer to marry a virgin

yawns tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Reverend(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2007
Mukina, darling grin grin grin

How have you been? wink wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mukina2: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2007
Reverend:

Mukina, darling  grin grin grin

How have you been?  wink wink

been around . wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mrpataki(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2007
mukina2:

been around . wink
More like sleeping around tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by osegwu(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2007
No. Only if she will have an immaculate conception
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kateflow(f): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2007
mrpataki:

More like sleeping around tongue

chei shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mrpataki(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2007
kateflow:

chei shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
undecided undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mukina2: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2007
pataki you have a dirty mind tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mrpataki(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2007
mukina2:

pataki you have a dirty mind tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry undecided kiss
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mukina2: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2007
mrpataki:

shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry undecided kiss

tongue tongue angry tongue tongue dont need ur tears or ur kiss tongue save it for my puppy tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mrpataki(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2007
mukina2:

tongue tongue angry tongue tongue don't need your tears or your kiss tongue save it for my puppy tongue
Actually it was my puppy sending its kisses tongue tongue

[size=4pt]It feels like screwing you![/size] tongue embarassed
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by osegwu(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2007
Is this real or am I dreaming?

waking up from slumber
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mukina2: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2007
@pataki ur mind works like a gutter abi? tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jbuoy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2007
there are still many virgins in Nigeria beleive me, and i knw many too, talking about girls above the age of 18. Well marrying a virgin is not my priority but its an additional credit to the girl, but all i need in any girl is sincerity as soon as we start our own side of the dating history,old things shuld be forgotten and the new shuld be created.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sexylisa(f): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2007
being a virgin an honor. however, im not a virgin and don't see my self as being lower than a virgin. i can stick to one guy despite all the temtations and im proud of that. u can marry a virgin and she might still cheat after the marriage so all u need is love and trust.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2007
sexylisa:

u can marry a virgin and she might still cheat after the marriage so all u need is love and trust.

Sexylisa: according to 58.8& of the guys, virgins are more trustworthy than non-virgins.

If I should ever met a virgin I'll always ask her how come she could maintain her purity till her old age. Sometimes the reason might be different from :"I wanted to remain caste for my hubby"

guys keep leaving in your dream world. *roll eyes*
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kmohawk: 12:05am On Apr 09, 2007
i would not prefer to marry a virgin for two reasons
1.they have no xperience
2. i am def. not a virgin so i really dont care if he was b/c im really not
but if he was i could teach him a lot so idk i think i would go with the non- virgin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Reverend(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2007
Virginity lasts but a few seconds. Then virigin no more!

Then they are free to run off with another guy or girl even grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ashely(f): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2007
Reverend:

Virginity lasts but a few seconds. Then virigin no more!

Then they are free to run off with another guy or girl even grin grin
i guess you are right, but it depends on how we look at it
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Adetife: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2007
Give me a virgin as wife anyday all day 4get experience, i have enuff 4 both of us!

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by chumakk: 1:19pm On May 02, 2007
if you want to marry a vigin,you must be vigin yourself,because the life you live today depend on what you will get tomorrow. smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by IBDat(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2007
Virgin is my preference and i'm no virgin but i do have virtues.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Igbobeauty(f): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2007
well its 50/50 for me bcoz, im savin myself and i wud lyk my man to be a virgin but den hw bout if he doesn't kno how to do it rite. den u wud want the non-virgin. lol it's complicated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (47) (Reply)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.